Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
All your questionable responses and lies are on public record... unless off course you decide to quietly erase it like you did with your tenant truthunter!!! :lol:

Are you still trying to accuse me of censorship? Perhaps you'd like to describe what you accuse me of quietly erasing so that we can expose the villain.

Fri May 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Are you still trying to accuse me of censorship? Perhaps you'd like to describe what you accuse me of quietly erasing so that we can expose the villain.

A simple question! Has any of truthunters info been erased?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Has any of truthunters info been erased?

What a sociopath you are! As usual, Andy, it's a loaded question, a trap, a ploy to trip up your intended victim. You just can't help yourself, can you. You're a sociopath to the very core.

All of Truthunter's posts are intact, unchanged, and visible, as they always have been. His registration record was deleted at his request, which is something that we no longer do. That information was never visible to other forum members except for the administrator.

Now, let me guess -- you are going to call deleting his registration record censorship, even though he requested it, and even though no forum member could see it in the first place. And you are going to type "Busted" in large, bold letters with lots of laughing smilies.

That's perfectly predictable sociopathic behavior, coming from you. Do you dare do it now?

Sat May 03, 2014 1:21 am

Its amazing stuff and how the system works to a tee. Lets thank Andy for another brilliant display on how it processes. It usually takes a small detail to prove some moral justification and loses sight of the morality in general. You can see this pattern quite often with politics. As lets take all your rights away because I'm keeping you safe. It works the same way in the corporate system, I'm sure its like that in social systems, probably in family systems because its definitely in individual systems. And the individual system has such entitlement as if it is beyond reproach. Big red flag, more so when they are trying to stampede the point into the twilight zone so its never remembered and forgotten.

I suspect this disease has been going on for so long that most people know not anything else and are not even aware of its threat. I cannot think of anything more pertinent then exposing sociopathy in our species at this time.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:19 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I cannot think of anything more pertinent then exposing sociopathy in our species at this time.

Is it any wonder that our resident sociopaths, like our ruling sociopaths, would vehemently disagree? :lol:

Sat May 03, 2014 6:51 am

magamud wrote:
I suspect this disease has been going on for so long that most people know not anything else and are not even aware of its threat. I cannot think of anything more pertinent then exposing sociopathy in our species at this time.

There's a lot of talk about and attempted diagnostics between you and Chicodoodoo, why do you think you are qualified to do this and do you have any background in this field?

Sat May 03, 2014 11:45 am

We are making observations in the environment slandy. Why would anyone need a degree to do that?

Sat May 03, 2014 1:32 pm

magamud wrote:
We are making observations in the environment slandy. Why would anyone need a degree to do that?

That's not what I asked?

Sat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm

What are you asking then?

Sat May 03, 2014 2:27 pm

magamud wrote:

There's a lot of talk about and attempted diagnostics between you and Chicodoodoo, why do you think you are qualified to do this and do you have any background in this field?

Sat May 03, 2014 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next