Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
Your comments about Arron Swartz wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he accomplished more in those 26years than you ever will, lets just compare United-people to Reddit as just one example!

What an idiot you are, Andy. How sociopathic of you to compare trivial accomplishments, as if to create a rank or hierarchy that can determine value and worth. But that's exactly what sociopaths do, isn't it. Swartz never spent half a lifetime raising two children to effectively deal with the insanity of our current world. Instead, he let that insanity convince him to end his own life. But that doesn't mean anything to you, because you're a game-playing sociopath. You don't know the value of helping other people when there's not something in it for you. Keep playing your stupid games here, and I'll keep pointing out how you expose your deviancy to the world in the process. It's a valuable service that you and I are providing here, and I thank you for your service to humanity.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:36 am

andywight wrote:
Your comments about Arron Swartz wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he accomplished more in those 26years than you ever will, lets just compare United-people to Reddit as just one example!

What an idiot you are, Andy. How sociopathic of you to compare trivial accomplishments, as if to create a rank or hierarchy that can determine value and worth. But that's exactly what sociopaths do, isn't it. Swartz never spent half a lifetime raising two children to effectively deal with the insanity of our current world. Instead, he let that insanity convince him to end his own life. But that doesn't mean anything to you, because you're a game-playing sociopath. You don't know the value of helping other people when there's not something in it for you. Keep playing your stupid games here, and I'll keep pointing out how you expose your deviancy to the world in the process. It's a valuable service that you and I are providing here, and I thank you for your service to humanity.

The tone and content of your response tells an entirely different story Chicodoodoo, and don't you think the way you're so casually dismissing this recently deceased young man a little cold, especially considering that his family and many friends might stumble upon this slander?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
The tone and content of your response tells an entirely different story Chicodoodoo, and don't you think the way you're so casually dismissing this recently deceased young man a little cold, especially considering that his family and many friends might stumble upon this slander?

Always playing the game, aren't you. You can't help yourself.

Please point out the slander.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:36 am

andywight wrote:

Interesting that you only picked up on the word "slander" from my post!

Upon reflection, maybe should have used the word "disrespect" instead!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Upon reflection, maybe should have used the word "disrespect" instead!

Good, so we now know your accusation of slander is a completely false accusation. No surprise there.

Now, please point out the disrespect.

Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 am

andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:

Interesting that you only picked up on the word "slander" from my post!

First, lets take a quick look at the word "slander":

The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

What an idiot you are, Andy. How sociopathic of you to compare trivial accomplishments, as if to create a rank or hierarchy that can determine value and worth. But that's exactly what sociopaths do, isn't it. Swartz never spent half a lifetime raising two children to effectively deal with the insanity of our current world. Instead, he let that insanity convince him to end his own life.

I don't have a problem with you calling united-people.tk a "trivial accomplishment", but I hardly think the same can be said about Reddit with it's 2,875,440 logged in user's, 109,477,572 unique visitors from 201 different country's, viewing a total of 5,340,480,617 pages and the casting of over 22,901,026 votes last month!

• Could publicly stating that someone's part in creating this a "trivial accomplishment" be a false statement... Absolutely!
  • Could publicly stating that someone's part in creating this a "trivial accomplishment" damage a person's reputation... Absolutely!
  • Could publicly stating that insanity convinced someone to end his own life be a false statement... Possibly, but then you would
    have to prove the federal government to be insane, and good luck with that one!
  • Could publicly stating that insanity convinced someone to end his own life damage a person's reputation... Absolutely!

Now, please point out the disrespect.

My points:

• Could publicly stating that someone's part in creating something like Reddit as a "trivial accomplishment", especially after the
    recent death of that person, be thought of as "disrespectful"... Absolutely!
  • Could publicly stating that "insanity" convinced someone to end his own life when in reality the real cause
    was the premeditated actions of a government be thought of as "disrespectful"... Absolutely!

I would also add that it's in very bad taste and portrays the person making those statements in their true light!

Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 am
Site Admin

Oh, my! Truly, I have sinned! What should be done with me, anointed one? How can I atone for my heinous crime. What??!! I need only kiss your ass!!!???

Hey, wait a minute! You're a sociopath, aren't you. I knew there was something fishy with all this BS deception and manipulation. I'm wise to your games, so the only thing you're going to get on your ass is my boot!

:lol: :lol:

And Andy pulled all that out of his ploy to explain the block chain to us, which he never did. What a schemer.

Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 am

Oh, my! Truly, I have sinned! What should be done with me, anointed one? How can I atone for my heinous crime. What??!! I need only kiss your ass!!!???

It's sad to witness you descend into this nonsense Chicodoodoo, no sign of any remorse here, not even an acknowledgement of your proven slander and disrespect!!!

You've really out done yourself this time, ad hominem against a recent suicide victim.

Hey, wait a minute! You're a sociopath, aren't you. I knew there was something fishy with all this BS deception and manipulation. I'm wise to your games, so the only thing you're going to get on your ass is my boot!

:lol: :lol:

Maybe in your deluded virtual world, but only there!

And Andy pulled all that out of his ploy to explain the block chain to us, which he never did. What a schemer.

I have been trying, but it's very difficult to discuss or explain anything intelligently with you Chicodoodoo, as this quoted post of yours clearly demonstrates!

Fri May 02, 2014 12:15 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
It's sad to witness you descend into this nonsense Chicodoodoo, no sign of any remorse here, not even an acknowledgement of your proven slander and disrespect!!!

Oh, I've got some remorse. I regret that I was fooled for so long by your sociopathic manipulations, your game-playing, and your lies. You're good at your trade, setting "traps" like the Aaron Swatrz piece so you can manipulate me into an accusation of being the sociopath that I've exposed in you. It's classic sociopathic manipulation, but now I'm aware of it, and I have the pleasure and the duty of describing to others exactly what you are doing as you do it! Remember I said you expose yourself with every post? I wasn't just whistling Dixie, Andy. There's no recovery for you in this game. You are exposed, your disguise is shredded, and everything you do here will be confirming your true nature. And there is nothing you can do to stop that, except move on to greener pastures and easier targets.

We won't be fooled again, at least not by you.

Fri May 02, 2014 5:30 pm

andywight wrote:

Oh, I've got some remorse. I regret that I was fooled for so long by your sociopathic manipulations, your game-playing, and your lies. You're good at your trade, setting "traps" like the Aaron Swatrz piece so you can manipulate me into an accusation of being the sociopath that I've exposed in you. It's classic sociopathic manipulation, but now I'm aware of it, and I have the pleasure and the duty of describing to others exactly what you are doing as you do it! Remember I said you expose yourself with every post? I wasn't just whistling Dixie, Andy. There's no recovery for you in this game. You are exposed, your disguise is shredded, and everything you do here will be confirming your true nature. And there is nothing you can do to stop that, except move on to greener pastures and easier targets.

We won't be fooled again, at least not by you.

Stop making excuses you cry baby, nobody is forcing or coercing you to do anything!

All your questionable responses and lies are on public record... unless off course you decide to quietly erase it like you did with your tenant truthunter!!! :lol:

Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 44  Next