Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
... did Mags make a gaffe in his statistical interpretation or not?

Mags can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have fallen victim once again to your debilitating handicap of poor comprehension. I understood that Mags was referring to my theory of how the world works. If my percentages are close to being correct, maybe only 10% of the Independents would have the knowledge required to identify you as a sociopath, which is about 1% of the total population. None of the Sociopaths or the Minions are going to expose you, and the Followers are incapable of doing so. Only the Independents would do so, and most of them are still uninformed on the subject of sociopathy.

Given that a sociopath will associate more frequently with Minions, Followers, and other Sociopaths, we're very lucky that even one person could correctly identify you as a sociopath. That's another illustration of how sociopaths succeed so dramatically, despite their tiny proportion in the human population. Like I said, they practically have a free ride to the top of the human "power and control" pyramid.

Talk about convoluted circular bullshit on a carousel.

Again, did Mags make a statistical error or not?

Your answer will tell us a lot about your own grasp of statistical meanings.

Pax

ps: As an aside, I already posited the argument in a related thread that most people understand bad eggs from good eggs. If I would to hazard a guess 90% of the common people are capable of identifying bad eggs. Sociopathy ... is just bad eggs by a rosaic name. Then there are degrees of rottenness. But that's a different argument.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:08 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
That's not the only evidence.

It's the one you offered, and the one I refuted.

UncleZook wrote:
You left out one thing on your list. Most people know a bad egg when they see one.

If that were true, we would not be ruled by the sociopaths, now would we.

UncleZook wrote:
Again, what gall you must possess in order to call others ego-driven, narcissistic, self-absorbed, etc. Your mirror is the best study there is of the things you accuse of others.

I could quote just about any part of your post to underscore the following:

• You can't resist playing the game, even when you're wrong. You must win.
  • You find a way to reflect back onto me every valid criticism you receive.
  • You shamelessly spin the facts to paint yourself in the very best possible light.
  • You oversimplify with abandon and reduce everything down to binary choices.
  • You denigrate your opposition with subtle and blatant ad hominems.
  • You take no responsibility for your errors and feel no shame in supporting them.
  • You distribute obfuscation and disinformation regularly, dressing up both in fancy wrappings.
  • You try to flatter and charm others into supporting your arguments and allying with you.
  • You rely on your self-proclaimed discernment and certainty to cajole the weak-minded.

In summary, you announce your sociopathy with every post, at least for those that have eyes to see.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Quote:
understand bad eggs from good eggs

Do you even hear what you are saying ZOok? This is incredible, If people understood bad eggs we would not have sociopathy. Can you see any light in your black abyss? Do you see how bad off your programming is? Do you see that you are not conceptualizing at the least what this board is saying? And to compound it you assassinate this board to keep yourself compartmentalized in a yo yo dream world!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
understand bad eggs from good eggs

Do you even hear what you are saying ZOok? This is incredible, If people understood bad eggs we would not have sociopathy.

What a stupid comment to make, even by your low standards, Mags. Understanding something and acting on that understanding ... are two lands separated by a wide gulf. The Kruger Park video with the water buffaloes against the lions ... is a clear example of (1) adult buffaloes understanding that a baby buffalo needed rescue ... and (2) the large herd of adult buffaloes just standing there virtually frozen, until a few brave adults decided to act.

Apply that example to humans ... and figure it out. Virtually all adults can recognize the bad eggs; but few have the courage to act against the bad eggs. Everyone understands who the bully is ... but few act against the bully until someone sufficiently brave steps up and clocks the bully on the nose.

Get it yet, Cupid?

Quote:
Can you see any light in your black abyss? Do you see how bad off your programming is? Do you see that you are not conceptualizing at the least what this board is saying? And to compound it you assassinate this board to keep yourself compartmentalized in a yo yo dream world!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!

Put your bib on. Your making a mess at the table and wasting time and readers energy.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Quote:
Everyone understands who the bully is

:lol: Well done. Sociopaths lie and are chameleons oh lost one. You are completely duped. I unlike you can only maintain this twist and shout position for so long, even though it is rather cathartic. Keep talking, I just want to see how many times your foot can come out of your ass and back again. Im betting infinity...

You know what else Zook. You have this aristocratic posture with me that is more of a tell of how your just bafooning yourself. Like you got some presumption of high intelligence that I don't. Its pretty god damn stupid, but I get it, you need to announce all your good qualities you half wit.

Last edited by magamud on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:19 pm

UncleZook wrote:
That's not the only evidence.

It's the one you offered, and the one I refuted.

Stop distorting things.

Here's what you wrote to which I responded:
So the "evidence" that you are not a sociopath is that only a couple of people have identified you as one? Can you imagine a cancer patient reasoning like that? "The doctor is the only one saying I have cancer, so I believe I'll be just fine."

I offered one piece of evidence here but did not portray it as the only piece. But as per your tendency to isolate statements in advance of grandstanding, you portrayed it as the only piece, e.g. the evidence. You would have been more honest if you had left the larger narrative intact, namely, one of the pieces of evidence, as opposed to your manufactured narrative, e.g. the only piece of evidence.

That said, I offered two pieces of evidence actually, the other being implied by my moderator appointments on vastly different forums which speaks to my ability as a balancing force. Sociopaths are imbalanced.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
You left out one thing on your list. Most people know a bad egg when they see one.

If that were true, we would not be ruled by the sociopaths, now would we.

You and Mags eat the same apple sauce and drink from the same plastic nipple? There is a wide gap between understanding and acting on that understanding. See the Kruger Park video.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Again, what gall you must possess in order to call others ego-driven, narcissistic, self-absorbed, etc. Your mirror is the best study there is of the things you accuse of others.

I could quote just about any part of your post to underscore the following:

• You can't resist playing the game, even when you're wrong. You must win.
  • You find a way to reflect back onto me every valid criticism you receive.
  • You shamelessly spin the facts to paint yourself in the very best possible light.
  • You oversimplify with abandon and reduce everything down to binary choices.
  • You denigrate your opposition with subtle and blatant ad hominems.

The first four you are projecting your own behavior. The fifth one I do indeed plead guilty, but only as justified reactive temper to proactive tampers.

Quote:
  • You take no responsibility for your errors and feel no shame in supporting them.

• That is an absolute lie. The archives hold it. FTR, I make fewer errors than you and offer more mea culpas than you. The comparative ratios speak for themselves.

Quote:
  • You distribute obfuscation and disinformation regularly, dressing up both in fancy wrappings.
  • You try to flatter and charm others into supporting your arguments and allying with you.

• More projections of your own behavior.

Quote:
  • You rely on your self-proclaimed discernment and certainty to cajole the weak-minded.

• Yes, I do rely on my own discernment and certainty, but I don't cajole the weak-minded ... I try to inform them. They get angry because they don't like to be exposed for the paucity of thought process that underwrites their own analysis. Just because I expose paucity of thought in others doesn't make me a sociopath. If that were the case, then every critical thinker and analyst is a sociopath. Perhaps that is your ultimatum goal, e.g. to paint critical thought and thinkers as bad eggs. It sure would explain a lot.

Quote:
    In summary, you announce your sociopathy with every post, at least for those that have eyes to see.

No, Chico. I'm afraid it's the other way around. You have eyes to see ... but also carrots to munch. You have chosen the stomach over the brain.

Get some help, old boy.

Pax

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm

UncleZook wrote:
    ... did Mags make a gaffe in his statistical interpretation or not?

Mags can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have fallen victim once again to your debilitating handicap of poor comprehension. I understood that Mags was referring to my theory of how the world works. If my percentages are close to being correct, maybe only 10% of the Independents would have the knowledge required to identify you as a sociopath, which is about 1% of the total population. None of the Sociopaths or the Minions are going to expose you, and the Followers are incapable of doing so. Only the Independents would do so, and most of them are still uninformed on the subject of sociopathy.

That's just wishful thinking on your part to support your hastily-quilted theory. Fact is, a victim of abuse can identify abuse even if they lack the ability to escape the abuser. If I was truly a sociopath as you allege, then the first thing that any recipient of my alleged sociopathy would deem fit to do - even if they feel restricted because of my position as moderator - is comment on it to another moderator or in the general forum. So far, no one on those other forums has ever insinuated that my behavior (under the moderator hat or not) constitutes anything even remotely close to sociopathy. Some get upset at me. Some throw ad hominems my way. But none has ever accused me of being a sociopath. And you know why, Cupid? They know they would get laughed off as loonies.

Again, bad eggs are easy to identify. Even a child can identify a sociopath by the energy signature that they carry.
    It doesn't require rocket science to do so. So quit overdetermining the problem with rocket science.

Quote:
    Given that a sociopath will associate more frequently with Minions, Followers, and other Sociopaths, we're very lucky that even one person could correctly identify you as a sociopath. That's another illustration of how sociopaths succeed so dramatically, despite their tiny proportion in the human population. Like I said, they practically have a free ride to the top of the human "power and control" pyramid.

No. That climb is delivered by organization, secrecy, brotherhood amongst thieves, common goals, etc. Safety in herds and gangs, as it were. Take away any of the necessary factors required for brotherhood, and the brotherhood is weakened.

Pax

ps: You still haven't answered wrt Mags statistical gaffe.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Quote:
    a victim of abuse can identify abuse even if they lack the ability to escape the abuser

Wow, you are woefully inexperienced. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF STOCKHOLM SYNDROME? BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME. The parasite dynamic. MY GOD MAN!

Quote:
    Again, bad eggs are easy to identify.

Your as dense as a black hole. You poor thing. I feel sorry for you Zook..

Quote:
    Even a child can identify a sociopath by the energy signature that they carry.

:lol:

Quote:
    organization, secrecy, brotherhood amongst thieves, common goals

There you go again looking through your hole in the wall, all this is a form of sociopathy. Can you extrapolate in gestalt terms you minion?

Quote:
    You still haven't answered wrt Mags statistical gaffe.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:48 pm

magamud wrote:
    Quote:
    a victim of abuse can identify abuse even if they lack the ability to escape the abuser

Wow, you are woefully inexperienced. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF STOCKHOLM SYNDROME? BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME. The parasite dynamic. MY GOD MAN!

Neither Stockholm Syndrome and Battered Wife Syndrome speak to the lack of identification of the abuser; they speak to submission to the abuser, usually based on fear. Know the difference.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Again, bad eggs are easy to identify.

Your as dense as a black hole. You poor thing. I feel sorry for you Zook..

Don't feel sorry for me, Mags ... I've exposed your arguments for the dearth of observable reality that they contain. I should feel sorry for you.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Even a child can identify a sociopath by the energy signature that they carry.

Quote:
    organization, secrecy, brotherhood amongst thieves, common goals

There you go again looking through your hole in the wall, all this is a form of sociopathy. Can you extrapolate in gestalt terms you minion?

No, Cupid ... those are structural features of the housing that gathers sociopaths, nonempaths, and minion nonsociopaths alike ... the empaths and most nonsociopaths are also caught in the housing but not of their own volition. Nonempaths control the structures of greatly increased scale. Sociopaths enforce structural maintenance.

Again sociopathy is just a modern name for evil. How evil organizes is what we should be concerned with, for we can do something about that ... not how and why evil exists, for we haven't been able to do anything about that. Millennia holds the proof. Evil has existed since the dawn of time. Good has existed since the dawn of time. They both trudge through time in the dance of cycles. We are in the age of evil now. Our focus should be cleaning up the space so we can arrive in the age of good. Wasted focus is what we'll end up with if we think we can cure evil, one component of the good-evil duality.

Quote:
    Quote:
    You still haven't answered wrt Mags statistical gaffe.

Yup. smile all you want. But the good folks know that you attempted to equate the probability of people that judge me as a sociopath (very low to nonexistent) ... with the probability of sociopaths in the general population (perhaps low but unrelated). To wit, the alleged percentage of those who can properly identify sociopaths (as per Chico's criteria) ... is not the same qualitative number as the percentage of identified sociopaths.

Pax

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 pm

You speak zook like you have some following with "WE". Is this a reality or just the different compartments run by your different personalities in your head?

The abused cannot identify the abuser you numb nuts. They actually embrace the abuser and think the liberator is the attacker. SOUND FAMILIAR?

Quote:
    No, Cupid ... those are structural features of the housing that gathers sociopaths, nonempaths, and minion nonsociopaths alike ... the empaths and most nonsociopaths are also caught in the housing but not of their own volition. Nonempaths control the structures of greatly increased scale. Sociopaths enforce structural maintenance.

What a bunch of gibberish. The reason u can't simplify is because your compartmentalized in your head and u use bureaucracy to complicate things so you cannot integrate your mind and then u think this is critical analysis. Your in deep doo doo my friend. This mimics are current authoritative sociopathic structure. Wow your amazing.

Stop using PAX will ya. Your an embarrassment...

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 pm
    Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 104  Next