Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
No. That's false and misleading. Your viewpoint has religious fervor to it.

Its not false by a long shot and I am not misleading. The religious fervor you are projecting is just my passion for the horrible mess were in. That's telling of you.

I don't think you understand what sociopathy is in this context Zook otherwise you would not have all these faulty assumptions, then run wild with your accusations. If you just read my above post I include FSD with our species using sociopathy in their day to day routine, in the most mundane instances without their knowing. Perhaps if you think on this, FSD will take on another meaning. Im not holding my breath.

Quote:
The rule of the global sociopath pool is to be a victim of the bankster power pyramid alongside empaths and nonsociopaths.

Being a victim of money is just one proponent and a tell of your critical thinking on this Zook.

Quote:
The logic is simple, impeccable, and idiot proof.

:lol:

Quote:
There are no arguments against its faith; just appeals in favor and appeals in disfavor.

Amazing stuff Zook, I thank you for staying around and giving your opinion. You are actually drawing people away from Sociopathy. Pure genius...

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:59 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
No. That's false and misleading. Your viewpoint has religious fervor to it.

Its not false by a long shot and I am not misleading. The religious fervor you are projecting is just my passion for the horrible mess were in. That's telling of you.

I said your argument is misleading. Nothing personal was ventured. But if you felt the extension, then that's telling.

Quote:
I don't think you understand what sociopathy is in this context Zook otherwise you would not have all these faulty assumptions, then run wild with your accusations. If you just read my above post I include FSD with our species using sociopathy in their day to day routine, in the most mundane instances without their knowing. Perhaps if you think on this, FSD will take on another meaning. Im not holding my breath.

The assumptions are valid. The argument is valid. Your assertion to the contrary, is an opinion without anchoring. In any event, FSD with our species using sociopathy is not proper English. Be precise in your communications. That whole sentence reads like gibberish. Clean it up and maybe you'll have something to offer for consideration.

FTR, my assumptions are that secrecy, fiat money, and organization are at the core of FSD. Sociopathy is not.

Indeed, sociopathy seldom amounts to anything bigger than what the lone sociopath can manage. A local curiosity shop or shop of horrors, if you will. With a little organization, a handful of sociopaths can manage a bit more. With extensive organization - coupled with fiat money and secrecy - full spectrum dominance becomes a possibility.

Refute it.

Quote:
Quote:
The rule of the global sociopath pool is to be a victim of the bankster power pyramid alongside empaths and nonsociopaths.

Being a victim of money is just one proponent and a tell of your critical thinking on this Zook.
Quote:
The logic is simple, impeccable, and idiot proof.

Proponent of what?? Do you mean component? Be clear in your communication.

Quote:
Quote:
There are no arguments against its faith; just appeals in favor and appeals in disfavor.

Amazing stuff Zook, I thank you for staying around and giving your opinion. You are actually drawing people away from Sociopathy. Pure genius...

You should thank me. But not in the way you intended. I am actually drawing people away from the Church of Sociopathy. But I don't need to be thanked for doing my part in the eternal vigilance required to combat FSD.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Quote:
FSD with our species using sociopathy is not proper English

Is it now? Grammar I'm sure proceeds sociopathy.

Quote:
Clean it up and maybe you'll have something to offer for consideration.

:lol: Your right Zook. So why are you here? Is there so much evil here that you must enlighten it?

Quote:
FTR, my assumptions are that secrecy, fiat money, and organization are at the core of FSD. Sociopathy is not.

That is like saying alcoholism is because of, freedom, mugs and booze. You must try to conceptualize the behavior of evil.

Quote:
indeed, sociopathy seldom amounts to anything bigger than what the lone sociopath can manage.

Wow, you are very far off the mark. If you cannot see how sociopathy has trickled down to at least govt, bodies, entertainment, corporations I am not sure how to help you Zook.

Quote:
A local curiosity shop or shop of horrors, if you will.

:face:

Quote:
With extensive organization - coupled with fiat money and secrecy - full spectrum dominance becomes a possibility.

I think by your own subconscious Zook you are admitting to sociopathy running everything. Now thats interesting...

Quote:
Proponent of what??

Sociopathy and what FSD is. You say things which I don't really think you know what they mean. Very interesting.

Quote:
I am actually drawing people away from the Church of Sociopathy.

Thats so smart Zook. Your a real moralist...

Quote:
But I don't need to be thanked for doing my part in the eternal vigilance required to combat FSD.

You are doing the opposite of what you say Zook.. Think on this...

Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:37 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Again, it doesn't matter why the tiger wants to eat you ... you're going to have to stop it before it eats you.

I'm losing interest in debating with you, Zook, because it is so useless, as you are really locked into your mindset. But this a revealing error that you insist on emphasizing, and I feel obliged to point it out.

"Again, it doesn't matter why the tiger wants to eat you ..." It doesn't matter from a selfish point of view, meaning you are being eaten, your survival is at stake, and you must find a way to escape. But what about from a village point of view? The village has a problem. People are being eaten by a tiger. Why? Now the question has real meaning. Is more than one tiger responsible? Is the tiger lacking its natural food sources? Is it diseased or unstable? Does it have a sordid history interacting with people? How can the village people prevent further attacks and protect each other? How can the problem be solved? To solve the problem properly requires asking the question of why, and it not only matters, it is crucial.

UncleZook wrote:
The fact that only a very small minority of the global supply of sociopaths is actually engineering the push for FSD, while the vast majority of this global supply is caught in the push alongside the nonsociopaths and empaths ... is proof positive that something other than sociopathy is pushing for full spectrum dominance.

Here is the same sort of error from you, Zook. While it is true that "a very small minority of the global supply of sociopaths is actually engineering the push for FSD", that is not "proof positive that something other than sociopathy is pushing for full spectrum dominance." Nearly every sociopath would push for FSD, if he could, because they all want power and control over others. However, only a small percentage of the sociopaths has both the truly evil nature and the requisite skills to rise to the very top where they can actually steer society.

Can you see how you make poor assumptions and then arrive at even poorer conclusions when your thinking is so constrained? I know, dumb question -- you see no such thing. That's why I'm losing interest -- I'm trying to explain vision to a blind man.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 am

UncleZook wrote:
Again, it doesn't matter why the tiger wants to eat you ... you're going to have to stop it before it eats you.

I'm losing interest in debating with you, Zook, because it is so useless, as you are really locked into your mindset. But this a revealing error that you insist on emphasizing, and I feel obliged to point it out.

I'd lost interest in debating you about a year ago, Chico, e.g. prior to my last banishment. But this here runt of a forum, where state propaganda is both exclaimed and excoriated in an approximate 50/50 mix - an act of propaganda in itself, FWIW ... offers me a humble space to expose the banksters and oppose the bankrupt arguments of its witting and unwitting minions. If I can do my small part to turn this world right side up; to take it from the violent whirlpools and give it back to the gentle eddies; to help deCentralize; to help deMonopolize ... then I'll chew dry cardboard and begin to like it.

The tiger metaphor is a solid metaphor to understand our plight. The tiger's fangs and recurring hunger ... is the operating machinery. Its prowl is its secrecy. It matters not whether it has a nonsociopathic mind or a sociopathic one. It must eat to survive. And it will eat. And you must fight it if you belong on its menu. And you are on its menu. No choice but to negotiate the Hobbesian dialectic of kill or be killed. If you don''t kill FSD when you still have a chance, it will kill you with its totalitarianism, a death by a thousand cuts.

Quote:
"Again, it doesn't matter why the tiger wants to eat you ..." It doesn't matter from a selfish point of view, meaning you are being eaten, your survival is at stake, and you must find a way to escape. But what about from a village point of view? The village has a problem. People are being eaten by a tiger. Why? Now the question has real meaning. Is more than one tiger responsible? Is the tiger lacking its natural food sources? Is it diseased or unstable? Does it have a sordid history interacting with people? How can the village people prevent further attacks and protect each other? How can the problem be solved? To solve the problem properly requires asking the question of why, and it not only matters, it is crucial.

All important problems to be addressed ... in good time. When it's charging towards you with ribsteak on its mind ... is not a good time. Again, sociopathy needs to be addressed but in its own timeline. That timeline has already been in place for millennia, and may extend yet for millennia. The timeline for FSD, by contrast, is immediate and imminent. Think triage and patient priority.

Btw, when you talk of selfishness, you make a fatal error in reasoning. You forget that the subjective universe - the one that dominates our understanding of the Universe - starts with the self then extends to the nonself. To this point, there are rational levels of selfishness that, if left ignored, cannot sustain the subjective universe, which is our dominant understanding of the Universe. For example, in the airplane on a tarmac before takeoff, the steward or stewardess will explain the procedure for survival in the case of cabin depressurization, namely, that we should put the oxygen mask on ourselves first before we do the same for our children. Doesn't sound very altruistic ... but it is indeed the maximum expression of altruism that is available in that circumstance. I don't think I need to explain it further.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The fact that only a very small minority of the global supply of sociopaths is actually engineering the push for FSD, while the vast majority of this global supply is caught in the push alongside the nonsociopaths and empaths ... is proof positive that something other than sociopathy is pushing for full spectrum dominance.

Here is the same sort of error from you, Zook. While it is true that "a very small minority of the global supply of sociopaths is actually engineering the push for FSD", that is not "proof positive that something other than sociopathy is pushing for full spectrum dominance." Nearly every sociopath would push for FSD, if he could, because they all want power and control over others. However, only a small percentage of the sociopaths has both the truly evil nature and the requisite skills to rise to the very top where they can actually steer society.

You're wrong yet again. The very fact that all sociopaths can't (push for FSD) ... indeed, the fact that only a very small minority can ... automatically eliminates sociopathy as the causal factor. To be the cause of an effect, one must dominate the cause. But as stated in your own words, the rule is that the vast majority of sociopaths cannot dominate the cause, and therefore are not in control of the effect. Which then means that sociopathy is merely a contributing factor, an incidental factor ... not a causal factor.

So what factors do dominate the cause? Secrecy. Fiat money. Pyramid organization.

The banskter pyramid started with these causal factors on a small scale. Then expanded by nesting smaller banks inside larger banking conglomerates, and so on. From eddies to whirlpools. And there is no evidence to say one way or another that sociopaths planted the first foundational stones of the colossal bankster pyramid that we see today. Indeed, the first foundational stones could have been laid by members of the combined indifferent class of nonsociopaths and nonempaths. How many empaths and how many sociopaths were responsible for the first foundational stones? Again, who really knows?

What can be reasonably assumed is that secrecy, fiat money, and hierarchical organization started infusing into the banking system ... and somewhere along the way, nepotism. But those things don't necessarily require sociopaths for infusion. Nonsociopaths and nonempaths are just as likely to be candidates. If anything, no one likes sociopaths. Sociopaths tend to bring disrepute to organization. So if a bankster empire is attempting to get bigger than it is ... it's wiser course would be to elevate nonsociopaths and nonempaths to the power perches.

The best candidates appear to be nonempaths, because those truckers truly only chase the bottom lines, and they actively practice ignoring their own innate moral capacity. They have to actively practice, for unlike sociopaths who have little or no moral capacity to subdue and who are essentially naturally born psychos, the nonempaths do have a conscience.

Indeed, you will probably find most sociopaths/psychopaths in the bankster pyramid just below the capstone ... and they are probably being puppet-on-a-stringed by a capstone of nonempaths who have managed to keep their moral capacity in an upstairs attic room like an old grandmother. Fed three times a day, taken out regularly for a stroll in the garden, whispered sweet somethings, hugged and kissed goodnight ... and taken out again in a few days. That sort of thing.

Quote:
Can you see how you make poor assumptions and then arrive at even poorer conclusions when your thinking is so constrained? I know, dumb question -- you see no such thing. That's why I'm losing interest -- I'm trying to explain vision to a blind man.

Read above . Your binary thinking and projection of said unto those that can think in more complex terms than yourself, is not allowing you to see the bigger pattern, my friend.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Quote:
"... where state propaganda is both exclaimed and excoriated in an approximate 50/50 mix ..."

I meant extolled in place of exclaimed. Just dropped in to edit my post; unfortunately, that option doesn't last very long here anymore.

This here runt of a forum no longer allows much time before the edit function is taken away ... in large part to the gaming that Chico allowed to take root about two years ago, when sockpuppets and crib-nappers overran the forum, and which were allowed to overrun the forum by its sole authority ... who sat and fiddled nursery rhymes while its truthseekers were being badgered by trolls, trogs, and titsucklers. That eventually led to Chico's paranoia about the possible potential impermanence of posts ... and his Draconian remedy of the quick cement.

Am I complaining? No. Just explaining how game-playing leads to consequences that affect the rest of us.

Pax

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:45 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Read above.

I can't waste time on you, Zook. I know you think your discernment is golden and your reasoning flawless, and I also know nothing could be farther from the truth. Knock yourself out with your self-absorbed diatribes. There is no saving you.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
This here runt of a forum no longer allows much time before the edit function is taken away ... in large part to the gaming that Chico allowed to take root about two years ago, when sockpuppets and crib-nappers overran the forum, and which were allowed to overrun the forum by its sole authority ...

The edit time for posts is currently set to 2 hours. This is indeed due to the games sociopaths play on this forum, the last one being andywight, and the most notorious one being GypsyWoman and her numerous sockpuppets.

If you need simple edits made to your post after the 2 hours has expired, just send me a PM and I will normally be glad to make them for you per your instructions. Otherwise, just post your corrections in a following post.

I suggest you do as I do and Preview your posts carefully, checking for errors before you click the Submit button.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:21 am

Quote:
I suggest you do as I do and Preview your posts carefully, checking for errors before you click the Submit button.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
FSD with our species using sociopathy is not proper English

Is it now? Grammar I'm sure proceeds sociopathy.

I'm sure quite a few things precede sociopathy. And the ability to use words properly, precedes the construction of ideas. That noted, let us proceed.

Quote:
Quote:
Clean it up and maybe you'll have something to offer for consideration.

:lol: Your right Zook. So why are you here? Is there so much evil here that you must enlighten it?

There's enough evil here ... you know ... misinformation, disinformation, attacking honest perspectives, promoting dishonest perspectives, game-playing, contrived votes to ban speech when speech gets too uncomfortable for the resident poohbahs, etc. ... so that, yes, we must all work to enlighten it.

Quote:
Quote:

That is like saying alcoholism is because of, freedom, mugs and booze. You must try to conceptualize the behavior of evil.

Not at all.

Freedom isn't required to develop alcoholism. In fact, people burdened with bad memories and hopeless futures are the ones prone to alcoholism, e.g. those without freedom and looking to escape. Whereas secrecy is absolutely required to attain the scale of FSD ... read that David Rockefeller quote thanking the corporate media for their discretion (as he puts it). Your metaphor has no resemblance to the actual push for FSD.

Quote:
Quote:
indeed, sociopathy seldom amounts to anything bigger than what the lone sociopath can manage.

Wow, you are very far off the mark. If you cannot see how sociopathy has trickled down to at least govt, bodies, entertainment, corporations I am not sure how to help you Zook.

I'm just stating the facts. What the isolated sociopath can manage is unimpressive in scale. Scale only arrives with organization and numbers. If you're disputing that, then you lack sufficient understanding of the ground floor of the problem, let alone a solution for it.

As for sociopathy trickling down ... read my four-categories argument of sociopaths, nonsociopaths, empaths, nonempaths and get better resolution. I'm not even sure the capstone of the bankster pyramid is dominated by sociopaths. In Chico's binary model of sociopaths and nonsociopaths, for instance, sociopaths do indeed dominate the capstone. But when we expand the resolution by breaking the sociopath category into two subcategories, and breaking the nonsociopath category into two subcategories ... we arrive at a quaternary model
with sociopaths, nonsociopaths, nonempaths and empaths.

In the quaternary model, I argue that the nonempaths have the greater capacity to dominate the capstone because you need to bring people together to work on a large project such as FSD. Nonempaths are cold and mechanistic.
Whereas sociopaths are cold and vampiric. The bankster pyramid is a machine. It needs a mechanistic mindset to run it. Vampiric minds, by contrast, are not disciplined enough to manage others. Therefore, the nonempaths likely dominate the capstone - are the CAPITAL letters, if you will - and the sociopaths are likely the hired guns that do the dirty work, e.g the small letters in the capstone.

Of course, Chico's binary model fails to account for the extra distinctions in Zook's quaternary model. And he confuses the sociopaths (those that lack conscience, e.g. genetic deficit) ... and the nonempaths (that turn their consciences on and off at will, e.g. acquired deficit). Any attempt at genetic mapping would only catch those with genetic deficits, e.g. the henchmen subjects of the capstone ... and leave alone those that train their consciences to not feel empathy on demand, e.g. the ruling kings of the capstone. So what's the point of pursuing genetic mapping if that only catches the henchmen and leaves the ruling kings alone.

This, even if we accept the ridiculous notion that sociopathy, millennia in the workings with millennia yet to work in ... that sociopathy, one part of the empath-sociopath duality ... should be the primary focus in the resistance against FSD, which is about a decade or so away from officially arriving?

Mine is in the conjectural stages, of course, but no more conjectural than Chico's.

Btw, the trickle down of sociopathy that you allude to ... is by organized, secretive, fiat-funded design.

Quote:
Quote:
A local curiosity shop or shop of horrors, if you will.

:face:

Quote:
With extensive organization - coupled with fiat money and secrecy - full spectrum dominance becomes a possibility.

I think by your own subconscious Zook you are admitting to sociopathy running everything. Now thats interesting...

No, Mags. Sociopathy is merely a component in FSD. Probably a vampiric henchmen component in the capstone (as opposed to the mechanistic ruling component). It is not a causal component. No sociopath or group of sociopaths ... can credibly aspire to FSD without organization, secrecy, and fiat money. Your religious fervor is making you hallucinate that they can, IMO.

Quote:
Quote:
Proponent of what??

Sociopathy and what FSD is. You say things which I don't really think you know what they mean. Very interesting.

Quote:
I am actually drawing people away from the Church of Sociopathy.

Thats so smart Zook. Your a real moralist...

Yup. And you're a real relativist.

Quote:
Quote:
But I don't need to be thanked for doing my part in the eternal vigilance required to combat FSD.

You are doing the opposite of what you say Zook.. Think on this...

I've thought on it, Mags ... I've been observing sociopaths since you were in diapers ... and I can confidently say that sociopathy exists as part of the good-evil duality and all its isomorphs. If you can solve evil, then you may have a chance at solving sociopathy. Good luck to you. I'm cheering for you.

Pax

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 104  Next