Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Sociopathy: the wild goose 

Post Sociopathy: the wild goose
As I argued previously, the sociopathic problem has been with us since the dawn of human time. Even as quadripeds, there was a certain part of the protohuman population that was born to be selfish, born to be authoritarian, born to be aggressive, born to deceive, born to hoard, and born to seek power over others.

Fast forward to 2014, and the percentage of sociopaths doesn't appear to have diminished. If evolution has the road map to a better human, it isn't sharing it with the species.

So, qui bono when we refer every major problem with a pointer to sociopathy, every major disagreement with a pointer to sociopathy, every major mismanagement of resources with a pointer to sociopathy, etc?

At what point do we step back and say ... "Yes, sociopaths erected the bankster pyramid, but is that really news?"

I mean, what does pointing at sociopathy as the grand unified field problem achieve outside a measure of personal satisfaction? Even the sheeple had arrived at the unified field problem a long long time ago. But the sociopaths remain. And the field problems remain. Great literature is saturated with field problems and the energy of sociopaths. Indeed, the definition of the antagonist is a natural fit for the sociopath. But all those centuries and millennia of wisdom ... has not translated into a solution for the scourge that is sociopathy. Not even a dent.

So how much time and resources should we waste redefining the dark side of the human condition as the problem when all it really is, is the givens. And there's not much the species can do about it except wait for evolution to play out. How much time and resources do we have as teh bankster pyramid is pushing for full spectrum dominance?

Free clue: the sheeple had already figured out that evil people are running the world. But they see the problem of sociopathy as being too big to solve or unsolvable. So they go into Milgram mode for personal security.

In any event, if we can't find a solution in the narrative of sociopathy, then where should we look ... and what should we do? That's an excellent question.

IMO, we can't change the sociopathic nature of the afflicted humans, so looking to change it is foolhardy. But we can assist the people out of their Milgram cubbyholes by informing them about how the sociopaths gained power and how they are holding it ... and who the capstone sociopaths are. When enough people jump out of their cubbyholes to arrive at a critical mass of awareness, then only will a paradigm shift occur. People will then realize that security is not with the bankster empire and its dark agendas ... but within themselves. It's not easy to lift people up from the Milgram cubbyholes. But we have no other real option.

Tracking the wild goose is an option for dreamers.

Pax

ps: Again, the solution lies in attacking secrecy, fiat money, and organization. In these days of informational wars, the best weapons are packaged as arguments of immediate and practical application, not arguments that must guess at both the nature of sociopathy and the pace of evolution.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:22 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopathy: the wild goose
UncleZook wrote:
So, qui bono when we refer every major problem with a pointer to sociopathy, every major disagreement with a pointer to sociopathy, every major mismanagement of resources with a pointer to sociopathy, etc?

Who benefits from the truth? Who do you think?

UncleZook wrote:
Even the sheeple had arrived at the unified field problem a long long time ago.

That's pure BS. The sheeple haven't a clue. The best they could do is blame it on the Devil. That's not even close to being right.

UncleZook wrote:
But all those centuries and millennia of wisdom ... has not translated into a solution for the scourge that is sociopathy. Not even a dent.

I agree there has been no solution to sociopathy. One reason is that sociopathy was not even part of the human knowledge base until recently. It is still virtually unknown. How many people can define sociopathy and list its classic characteristics? Virtually none.

UncleZook wrote:
Free clue: the sheeple had already figured out that evil people are running the world. But they see the problem of sociopathy as being too big to solve or unsolvable. So they go into Milgram mode for personal security.

Give me a break. I can only take so much of your nonsense. How many of the American sheeple voted for Romney or Obama in the 2012 election? You think they figured out that both of these sociopaths were evil and unqualified to be president? Obviously not. I rest my case.

UncleZook wrote:
In any event, if we can't find a solution in the narrative of sociopathy, then where should we look ... and what should we do? That's an excellent question.

No, it's a stupid question. We can find a solution, and it's an obvious one -- identify the sociopaths, and disqualify them from positions of power and control.

UncleZook wrote:
IMO, we can't change the sociopathic nature of the afflicted humans, so looking to change it is foolhardy. But we can assist the people out of their Milgram cubbyholes by informing them about how the sociopaths gained power and how they are holding it ... and who the capstone sociopaths are.

If we can't change the sociopathic nature of the afflicted humans (and I agree we can't), how are we going to change the sheeple nature of afflicted humans? We can't. Just as we can't give sociopaths empathy, we can't give sheeple critical thinking skills. They were born to be led. We have to remove the sociopathic shepherds and replace them with empathetic shepherds. At least you are starting to agree to the concept of identifying the sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Again, the solution lies in attacking secrecy, fiat money, and organization.

Again, attacking the symptoms does nothing to address the root problem, which is sociopathy. Sociopaths are the ones with the need for secrecy, tools for power and control, and hierarchy (inequality). As long as they are in positions of power and control, you will never eliminate the symptoms that result from their destructive psychology.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:03 am

UncleZook wrote:

Who benefits from the truth? Who do you think?

Trivial truths ... or significant truths? Truths regarding issues that we can control ... or truths that have their impact beyond our control?

Certainly, truths about sociopathy have been recorded since the dawn of time ... and we haven't been able to curb the impact of sociopathy. So what makes you think that spending the noon, the dusk, and the midnight of time entertaining truths about sociopathy, will change things now?

I can reasonably speculate who benefits from wild goose chases ... and it's the status quo. We can no longer afford the status quo.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Even the sheeple had arrived at the unified field problem a long long time ago.

That's pure BS. The sheeple haven't a clue. The best they could do is blame it on the Devil. That's not even close to being right.

The banksters are a satanic lot. Certainly, one has yet to been seen dancing on the head of a pin. I think the sheeple are very clued in about banksters, lawyers, politicians ... they just happen to have an unnatural fear of these shepherds. Milgram cubbyholes are less terrifying than attacking a problem that is too big (perceived or otherwise).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
But all those centuries and millennia of wisdom ... has not translated into a solution for the scourge that is sociopathy. Not even a dent.

I agree there has been no solution to sociopathy. One reason is that sociopathy was not even part of the human knowledge base until recently. It is still virtually unknown. How many people can define sociopathy and list its classic characteristics? Virtually none.

Sure it was. Great literature abounds with descriptions of sociopaths, including classic characteristics. Just because a fancy new label replaced existing labels, does not mean the product is any different. Sociopathy is a just a fancy new coinage.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Give me a break. I can only take so much of your nonsense. How many of the American sheeple voted for Romney or Obama in the 2012 election? You think they figured out that both of these sociopaths were evil and unqualified to be president? Obviously not. I rest my case.

Just because you have no rational counter ... is no reason to call the opposing view, nonsense. You know it. And I know it.

Votes for Romney and Obama are a direct result of decades of Milgramming the sheeple. Indeed, if the sheeple did not vote for one puppet or the other in the controlled two-party system ... then we would lose the argument of Milgrammed sheeple. You should, indeed, rest your case, it is weak and weary.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

No, it's a stupid question. We can find a solution, and it's an obvious one -- identify the sociopaths, and disqualify them from positions of power and control.

That's an integrated part of my solution: critical awareness. Critical awareness includes identifying the sociopaths and disqualifying them. Why would you think that it doesn't? Critical awareness doesn't waste time trying to understand all problems in the narrative of sociopathy ... which is why it is called critical awareness and not Sucked Thumb.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
IMO, we can't change the sociopathic nature of the afflicted humans, so looking to change it is foolhardy. But we can assist the people out of their Milgram cubbyholes by informing them about how the sociopaths gained power and how they are holding it ... and who the capstone sociopaths are.

If we can't change the sociopathic nature of the afflicted humans (and I agree we can't), how are we going to change the sheeple nature of afflicted humans? We can't. Just as we can't give sociopaths empathy, we can't give sheeple critical thinking skills. They were born to be led. We have to remove the sociopathic shepherds and replace them with empathetic shepherds. At least you are starting to agree to the concept of identifying the sociopaths.

Spoken like the closet elitist that you profess not to be. I've never argued against identifying the sociopaths. In fact, I'm the only here at United Something Left To Be Desired ... that is actually taking the sociopaths to the woodshed for a lash of the hickory switch ... even as you and your drones keep propping up bonafide sociopaths (Assange, Chomsky, Palast, etc.) by giving them a new identity as nonsociopathic heroes of our time. You have to be a sociopath to lie as boldly as Assange (aka mendax) and Palast do about stuff like 9/11/2001. Palast even challenges Stephen Jones with Clintonesque conviction (the Arkansas politician with the blue blood and the big temper being a classic example of a sociopath). Here, Applebaum, Snowden, Kokesh are probably Milgrammed nonsociopaths ... and their culpability is of a different degree.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Again, the solution lies in attacking secrecy, fiat money, and organization.

Again, attacking the symptoms does nothing to address the root problem, which is sociopathy. Sociopaths are the ones with the need for secrecy, tools for power and control, and hierarchy (inequality). As long as they are in positions of power and control, you will never eliminate the symptoms that result from their destructive psychology.

Twisted logic. So what you are saying is let's displace the sociopaths in positions of power and control ... and replace them with nonsociopaths in positions of power and control. Do you even listen to yourself, Chico?

The problem is positions of power and control! Not elevated sociopaths. Not descended nonsociopaths.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Zook your amazing. You are actually telling people to not involve themselves with the concept of sociopathy. You might not even know your doing it.

You put sociopathy in your extrapolation to give it legitimacy, but you surely then make it a detail amongst your bankster, race solution. It's about priority in thinking, like creating an equation. I am starting to gain some hope, as i'm sure the future will be able to identify sociopathy and combat its roots.

Sociopathy removes humanity. That is why conversation points like the American Constitution, Liberty, Tyranny, epistemology, human nature help tease out this pathology. It's a dynamic interpretation because sociopathy uses human relations to mirror their deception. So it hopefully becomes the case, you can fool me once etc...

I think the foundation lies in real relation with your environment. So its biological, electrical, magnetic and can be measured. I think were suffering from a purposeful manipulation in this area. And this might be the case, where we have been programmed for so long, that it is innate within us, but for conversation sake, I think a lot comes from materialism, fantasy and narcissism. TV becoming a quest for fire event in our species evolution.

Coincidentally, the TV promotes terror, fantasy, materialism, entertainment narrative which produces dependence and in some forms like narcissism or extreme group think. Couple this with a true life Soma culture with cities that never sleep and you have a very powerful Dream machine.

Can you imagine what happens when we can go realistically virtual? Coincidentally transhumanism is being supported for Utopian vision. I think the destruction of our world is in direct proportion to the amount of sociopathy legitimized.

Last edited by magamud on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 pm
Site Admin

Zook! Why, oh why, must you be so dense?! Your discernment is pure crapola. Just as we can't have sociopaths pretending to be caring leaders working in our best interests, neither can we have fools pretending to be sages instructing us in the truth. It gives me no pleasure to have to pop your bubble, but this charade of yours has gone on long enough.

UncleZook wrote:
Trivial truths ... or significant truths? Truths regarding issues that we can control ... or truths that have their impact beyond our control?

Truth is truth, no matter how you try to classify it or diminish it.

UncleZook wrote:
So what makes you think that spending the noon, the dusk, and the midnight of time entertaining truths about sociopathy, will change things now?

Because it has never been done before.

UncleZook wrote:
I think the sheeple are very clued in about banksters, lawyers, politicians ... they just happen to have an unnatural fear of these shepherds.

No they don't! They admire them, they emulate them, they fawn over them, they suck up to them, they support them, they identify with them, they follow them. That doesn't sound like fear to me.

UncleZook wrote:
Great literature abounds with descriptions of sociopaths, including classic characteristics. Just because a fancy new label replaced existing labels, does not mean the product is any different. Sociopathy is a just a fancy new coinage.

Wrong again. Literature abounds with descriptions of just about everything. That doesn't imply an understanding of deviant psychology. You can describe the characteristics of a monstrous person, but does that give you an understanding of the way their brains are wired, or the complexities of their emotional makeup? You are much too quick to discredit the relatively new science of psychology with this kind of deceptive legerdemain, UncleZook. All in your pursuit of "winning the game"!

UncleZook wrote:
Votes for Romney and Obama are a direct result of decades of Milgramming the sheeple.

... Spoken like the closet elitist that you profess not to be.

You are relying heavily on the Milgram experiment to hold up your argument, but you clearly don't understand it. The experiment examined the conflict between obedience to authority and personal conscience. About two thirds of the people would allow their obedience to authority to override their personal conscience. Do you not recognize what this is? This is the tendency of the sheeple to be led! And you call me an elitist for pointing out the unquestionable results of the Milgram experiment that you brandish like a sword?! Like I said, your discernment is pure crapola.

UncleZook wrote:
In fact, I'm the only here at United Something Left To Be Desired ... that is actually taking the sociopaths to the woodshed for a lash of the hickory switch ...

BS. You are a sociopath operating as controlled opposition, a gatekeeping lackey calling every whistleblower working to expose the ruling sociopaths a gatekeeper.

UncleZook wrote:
So what you are saying is let's displace the sociopaths in positions of power and control ... and replace them with nonsociopaths in positions of power and control. Do you even listen to yourself, Chico? The problem is positions of power and control! Not elevated sociopaths. Not descended nonsociopaths.

Unlike you, I do listen to myself. I argue with myself. I question myself. I correct myself. You should try it sometime.

Yes, we have to remove the sociopaths from positions of power and control and replace them with non-sociopaths, and we have to ensure that sociopaths never regain positions of power and control. There will always be positions of power and control, and that is not the problem. A true planar organization is not as efficient as a two or three level hierarchy, especially when two thirds of the people are evidently designed to be followers, as the Milgram experiment illustrates. Lloyd Pye and others have produced interesting evidence that the human race was genetically engineered to be a slave race, meaning a race of followers, or a race of sheeple. If that is indeed the truth, and I think it likely, given what we observe of humanity and human psychology, then positions of power and control are not the problem. They are necessary. What is undesirable and even destructive to the bulk of humanity is to have sociopaths in those positions.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:29 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook your amazing. You are actually telling people to not involve themselves with the concept of sociopathy. You might not even know your doing it.

I don't know how you could have derived that from what I wrote. I stated that we should assume sociopaths are running the corruptions ... I also stated that the corruptions have not gotten any better by studying sociopaths, indeed, are worse as judged by the radius of influence (e.g. target: full spectrum dominance). History is replete with people warning about sociopaths. Great literature practically makes a living off sociopaths as they are ready-made antagonists to be loathed. Studying sociopaths ... and assuming sociopaths are running the corruptions ... are two different things. One takes up time and mind resources unnecessarily (because the study has already been done and repeated many times before) ... and the other uses time and mind resources judiciously, and intelligently.

Quote:
You put sociopathy in your extrapolation to give it legitimacy, but you surely then make it a detail amongst your bankster, race solution. It's about priority in thinking, like creating an equation. I am starting to gain some hope, as i'm sure the future will be able to identify sociopathy and combat its roots.

I don't put it in my extrapolation, it's assumed to be there without my having to make a case for it. You guys are making cases for sociopathy when it is unnecessary to do so ... and when it steals time and mind resources from what can actually be done, e.g. informing the masses about the bankster machinery (to critical awareness using the new instantaneous technology).

As for race solution, I have no idea what you are talking about. If you feel tribally aggrieved because the most significant part of the bankster pyramid is of a Zionist nature, then blame the facts, not the fact reporter. In any event, as I indicated elsewhere, most Zionists are Milgrammed and therefore have mitigated culpability ... and they are not alone, most nonZionists are also Milgrammed and have mitigated culpability.

You should ask yourself why you feel racially aggrieved when I'm attacking the fully culpable party (e.g. sociopaths, specifically, sociopath Zionists running the global corruptions). I hope you find the correct answer.

Quote:
Sociopathy removes humanity. That is why conversation points like the American Constitution, Liberty, Tyranny, epistemology, human nature help tease out this pathology. It's a dynamic interpretation because sociopathy uses human relations to mirror their deception. So it hopefully becomes the case, you can fool me once etc...

How can sociopathy remove humanity when it is - and always has been to date - a part of the human condition (evolutionarily-speaking)? You can say that it keeps us from the human ideal, but since when has ideal behavior been confused with real behavior? Cue up ideal gas laws and real gas behavior ... if that helps any.

Quote:
I think the foundation lies in real relation with your environment. So its biological, electrical, magnetic and can be measured. I think were suffering from a purposeful manipulation in this area. And this might be the case, where we have been programmed for so long, that it is innate within us, but for conversation sake, I think a lot comes from materialism, fantasy and narcissism. TV becoming a quest for fire event in our species evolution.

There's no question that we are being manipulated ... but to what ends ... and by whose design ... and for whose profit?

Quote:
Coincidentally, the TV promotes terror, fantasy, materialism, entertainment narrative which produces dependence and in some forms like narcissism or extreme group think. Couple this with a true life Soma culture with cities that never sleep and you have a very powerful Dream machine.

Can you imagine what happens when we can go realistically virtual? Coincidentally transhumanism is being supported for Utopian vision. I think the destruction of our world is in direct proportion to the amount of sociopathy legitimized.

There's lot to chew in what you say ... and a lot of tangled contexts to untangle. That said, there's no question the world is being destroyed by attempting to make sociopathy mainstream.

So we had better focus on breaking the sociopathic machinery. Breaking the sociopaths has been tried to no avail ... because new sociopaths always seem to rise up to man the apexes, as it were. Indeed, history has shown that nonsociopaths rarely displace sociopaths, rather new sociopaths tend to displace old sociopaths.
And that's because no one has thought to break the machinery of sociopathy ... instead we tolerate any and all challenges to the incumbent sociopath, without care or discernment of the alternative. And we leave the machinery in place, to reward the new arrival at the helm for vanquishing the predecessor. And the new ruler almost always works for self-interest and not for the welfare of the ruled. That is the major track record of human history.

As long as the machinery exists and there are levers to pull, the sociopathic nature buried deep inside the human condition in the vast majority of us ... will continue to surface in the weakest of us that succumb to temptation.

So destroy the sociopathic machinery, friend!

This isn't rocket science, folks.

Pax

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]