Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley 

Post Re: Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley
UncleZook wrote:
Once again ... it's not about sociopathy ... it's about secrecy, organization, and fiat money.

Secrecy, hierarchy (inequality), the corruption of money into an instrument of power and control -- all of these are direct symptoms of sociopathy. It's amazing you can't see it.

Why coin a new word, e.g sociopathy?

Criminals ... is the usual term for those that commit theft and murder in secrecy.
Criminals ... is the usual term for those that organize into a gang of thieves and murderers.
Criminals ... is the usual term for those that parlay the corruption of money into an instrument of power and control.

What's the point? Perhaps because there are those that commit to formal change by redefining things over and over again ... and equally, are reluctant to commit to functional change?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The square pyramid design of things proves it's not about sociopathy ... for the sociopaths in the Zionist hierarchy are a minority.

Two completely false statements. You should be ashamed to lie like that, but guess what? Sociopaths don't feel shame. Nor do they take the responsibility to correct their mistakes.

What ... my well-thought out opinion on the matter - using the square pyramid geometry of organization - is supposed to be proof of my lying? Additional proof of my sociopathy? Here, have more rope, Chico. I don't have to touch your reputation ... you're doing a good job of mangling it, yourself.

Once again, the majority of Zionists are nonsociopaths. The majority of Zionists are normal people caught up in Milgram Experiment type circumstances by years of indoctrination ... from cradle to crayons to condoms to crypts.

The proof is in the square pyramid geometry of organization, with the base being unremarkable in comparison to the incidence of sociopathy in the general population .. and we will assume that the capstone is 100% sociopathic (to benefit Chico's perspective).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The Stockholm Syndrome points to normal humans turning into robots ... and doing things they wouldn't do on their own. Most Zionists are themselves victims of the Stockholm Syndrome. But they are still culpable for the crimes they inflict ... just as the Syndromites are sill culpable for any torture they inflict (albeit with some mitigation because they would not have inflicted without outside suggestion).

The Stockholm Syndrome is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them. Sociopaths are not susceptible to this phenomenon, since they are lacking empathy and sympathy. I see you have a distorted understanding of the Stockholm Syndrome, Zook. This would make perfect sense if you have low levels of empathy and sympathy, which a sociopath would. I would like to emphasize that I am not gaslighting here, but simply describing the reality of the circumstances I am observing. There is no intent to deceive or manipulate. There is only the intent to describe the situation truthfully. I doubt you will be able to see the difference, however.

Chico denies gaslighting while gaslighting. Charming fellow.

In any event, if the above paragraph is your standard of understanding sociopaths ... then Chico, my friend, you wouldn't know truth if it fell on you like gentle rain, sang like a nightingale, or simply set in front of you like a sleeping baby in a hand carriage.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley
UncleZook wrote:
Mea culpa ... not Stockholm Syndrome ... I was thinking of the Milgram Experiment.

But Chico's intent to deceive is in full flight.

Well, excuse me for not knowing you made a mistake! And you interpret that as proof of my intent to deceive?! That's even more sociopathic than I initially suspected!

UncleZook wrote:
I hope the remaining readers of this forum realize what a delusional mind Chico has developed. And that's a best case scenario. I must now also entertain the possibility that Chico is projecting his own afflictions of narcissim, ego, vanity, self-righteousness, etc. ... on anyone he deems is against him.

Good lord, why not just put a sign on your back that says "Sociopath"? Like Andy, you expose yourself the more you talk.

UncleZook wrote:
Yet Chico tries to parlay my mistake into evidence of me being a sociopath. He's just making things up now. Anything that doesn't agree with Chico is fair game to be redefined as sociopathic and anyone, a sociopath. Not just agree with Chico ... even if you make an honest mistake, he'll get you with the sociopath label and proceed to explain with expert insight that the event that prompted him to label you a sociopath (e.g. an honest nistake) is a feature of sociopathy. So we now have honest mistakes as evidence of sociopathy, in Chico's World.

See what trouble false assumptions get you into? You are assuming that I knew you made a mistake, and I didn't. Given all that I have to endure about your vaunted discernment, why would I ever assume that you made a mistake? I have to assume that you believe your BS, and my job as a truth-seeker is to point out the mountain of errors that you make.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5