Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
Exactly what part of "please stop these BS attempts to spin the discussion away from all the posted information and questions you've refused to address" did you not understand?

Do you think I'm unable to recognize your deception and manipulation? Once you are pegged as a sociopath, it is easy to understand the motivation behind your actions.

So I guess you didn't understand any of it!

Link

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:48 am
Site Admin

Bitcoin, the fairy-dust fiat currency made out of zeroes and ones, slips through owner fingers again. First Mt. Gox, then Flexcoin.

Quote:
Flexcoin, a Bitcoin bank, was forced to shut down after hackers stole 896 units of the digital currency, the Guardian newspaper reported. -- source

It looks like all that is needed to steal crypto-currency is a computer and some specialized knowledge.

Hmmm, that would be pretty clever if vulnerabilities are deliberately designed in from the get-go, wouldn't it. Then it starts to make sense that no one seems to know who started the whole crypto-currency movement.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:09 am

Bitcoin, the fairy-dust fiat currency made out of zeroes and ones, slips through owner fingers again. First Mt. Gox, then Flexcoin.

Quote:
Flexcoin, a Bitcoin bank, was forced to shut down after hackers stole 896 units of the digital currency, the Guardian newspaper reported. -- source

It looks like all that is needed to steal crypto-currency is a computer and some specialized knowledge.

Hmmm, that would be pretty clever if vulnerabilities are deliberately designed in from the get-go, wouldn't it. Then it starts to make sense that no one seems to know who started the whole crypto-currency movement.

The Brink's-MAT robbery occurred early on 26 November 1983 when six robbers broke into the Brink's-MAT warehouse at Heathrow Airport, London. At the time, it was described as "the crime of the century".

So does that also make gold a scam Chicodoodoo?

You do realise that by not addressing my above questions make you look like a total scam artist!!!

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:57 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

No, it obviously takes more than that. This is just another stupid question.

andywight wrote:
You do realise that by not addressing my above questions make you look like a total scam artist!!!

Where did you get this sense of entitlement that your questions have to be answered? You are just playing your manipulative games, and I am moving towards disengaging from a caustic sociopath.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 pm

andywight wrote:

No, it obviously takes more than that. This is just another stupid question.

So lets get this straight, Bitcoin's cryptography hasn't been compromised but a number of them were stolen from an unsecure exchange which according to Chicodoodoo proves them to be a scam! But when a large amount of gold is stolen from an unsecure warehouse and a comparison is made it's "just another stupid question"!

Disengaging would certainly be your best option Chicodoodoo because the more you run your mouth the more you're exposing your BS.

andywight wrote:

Where did you get this sense of entitlement that your questions have to be answered? You are just playing your manipulative games, and I am moving towards disengaging from a caustic sociopath.

These questions addressed statements that you made here on this forum that were directed towards me, please explain how this can be construed as a "manipulative game"?

:lol: "Caustic sociopath" you wouldn't be breaking your truthunter's code again by attacking the messenger now would you! :lol:

I think it's time to come clean Chicodoodoo and admit that you simply can't answer my questions and have no clue about what your talking about!

The Gold Scam revealed!

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Bitcoin's cryptography hasn't been compromised but a number of them were stolen from an unsecure exchange which according to Chicodoodoo proves them to be a scam!

No, you are putting words in my mouth, as usual, to suit your agenda. The fact that Bitcoin has been stolen regularly (skimmed) for quite some time from the Mt. Gox exchange adds to the evidence that its security is not up to the public hype. Bitcoin's cryptography (SHA-256) has been reported to have been compromised during the design phase by the NSA, which was leading the work on setting the encryption standard. The NSA often contributes to encryption standards, and the reason why is obvious.

By the way, a third Bitcoin exchange has lost client Bitcoins to thieves.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:33 am

No, you are putting words in my mouth, as usual, to suit your agenda. The fact that Bitcoin has been stolen regularly (skimmed) for quite some time from the Mt. Gox exchange adds to the evidence that its security is not up to the public hype. Bitcoin's cryptography (SHA-256) has been reported to have been compromised during the design phase by the NSA, which was leading the work on setting the encryption standard. The NSA often contributes to encryption standards, and the reason why is obvious.

By the way, a third Bitcoin exchange has lost client Bitcoins to thieves.

:lol: More desperate attempts at spin! :lol:

Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Cryptocurrencies could work, I suppose, if a cap is imposed on the amount one can own.

Otherwise, the bankster elites will simply buy up inordinate amounts of cryptocurrency and basically maintain the existing wealth disparities and power plays ... only this time, adding a layer of electronic legitimacy to the existing fiat money supply.

But if a cap is imposed, say, a million units of cryptocurrency per person ... then only can the people begin to wrest control of finance and commerce away from the bankster elites.

As cryptocurrency currently exists ... it can only extend the existing money frauds and inequitable distributions..

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Cryptocurrencies could work, I suppose, if a cap is imposed on the amount one can own.

Otherwise, the bankster elites will simply buy up inordinate amounts of cryptocurrency and basically maintain the existing wealth disparities and power plays ... only this time, adding a layer of electronic legitimacy to the existing fiat money supply.

But if a cap is imposed, say, a million units of cryptocurrency per person ... then only can the people begin to wrest control of finance and commerce away from the bankster elites.

As cryptocurrency currently exists ... it can only extend the existing money frauds and inequitable distributions..

Pax

You're an even bigger Cryptotard than first thought!

I also find it very odd that your calling for a cap on Crypto's, if you new anything about history Uncleshill you'd know that all of the world's financial depressions were caused by the control of the currencies quantity not what it was or what backed it.

Britain used simple Tally sticks for seven hundred years which are a crude form of Cryptocurrencies and became one of the most prosperous country's of that period!

Cyrptocurrency Pros:

1- Money creation is put back into the hands of the people.

2 - Fractional reserve lending is not possible with Cryptocurrencies

3 - Banks are no longer needed as anyone with a smartphone/pc can store or transfer there own Crypto's.

Cyrptocurrency Cons:

Please feel free to fill this section in Uncleshill. 8-)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:24 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: More desperate attempts at spin! :lol:

:lol: More desperate attempts to discredit the messenger and ignore the message! :lol:

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 44  Next