Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
This is personal information of mine that was shared with the owner/administrator of this forum in private.

I would like this information removed immediately, and find it chilling that you feel this kind of behavior acceptable.

Personal information, shared in private? You mean like this? So you freely and shamelessly practice the very same behavior that you condemn me for?

:lol:

Sorry, Andy. Tit for tat.

I was responding to the false statements you made on this forum, you on the other hand are just trying to get even because you're angry for being exposed as a liar.

There is a difference Chico!

But anyhoo, don't say I didn't warn you!

I really wouldn't want to be in your shoe's when Truthunter finds out what you've discussed with me, and on a more serious note, we're also talking about some serious violations of US law that by not reporting to the appropriate authorities makes you complicit.

Well I guess it's time for screen shots!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I was responding to the false statements you made on this forum...

No, no, no. You were publicly sharing personal information made in private on Skype.

andywight wrote:
Well I guess it's time for screen shots!

What?! You recorded everything, just like scheming sociopath GW does routinely?

Nice, Andy. When you take off the mask and drop the charade, you reveal yourself. You are advertising your condition like a neon sign!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:34 am

What?! You recorded everything, just like scheming sociopath GW does routinely?

Not at all, I'm expecting you to start censoring my posts, like you did yesterday on your Bitcoin thread.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:09 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Not at all, I'm expecting you to start censoring my posts, like you did yesterday on your Bitcoin thread.

Post your screen shots. They will show that your two identical posts were edited, not censored. Both of your posts are still present and contain the same vacuous substance, specifically the word "Bump". Instead of quoting the long post you referenced, they now link to it. That reduces the size of the forum database and the backup archives, which eases my administrative duties.

So as usual, you are simply being your usual deceptive and manipulative self by falsely claiming that your posts are being censored.

Go ahead, post your screen shots, Andy.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Post your screen shots. They will show that your two identical posts were edited, not censored. Both of your posts are still present and contain the same vacuous substance, specifically the word "Bump". Instead of quoting the long post you referenced, they now link to it. That reduces the size of the forum database and the backup archives, which eases my administrative duties.

So as usual, you are simply being your usual deceptive and manipulative self by falsely claiming that your posts are being censored.

Go ahead, post your screen shots, Andy.

:lol: Your a funny guy Chico, they weren't censored they were instead "edited" and thought this topic was for discrediting me! :lol:

Quote:
That reduces the size of the forum database and the backup archives, which eases my administrative duties.

:lol: It must be a real strain for you dealing with two active members! :lol:

Just out of interest and for the sake of clarity why didn't you leave some of the text as a reference? You've often boosted about being a "forum veteran", surely you're aware of this common courtesy?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:18 am
Site Admin

How interesting. Andy has used the same avatar picture and the same user name for years. He used them at Avalon, at Nexus, at Atticus1, and at United People. He apparently took great pride in his user name, boasting in his posts that he didn't hide behind anonymity, as he was the only member on the forums to use his real name.

It was masterful game-playing, but then Andy got busted.

The well-known avatar picture of wild pigs in the blue waters of the Bahamas suddenly vanished from his posts. Andy also asks if he can change his user name to the more anonymous "kmonk". It is still masterful game-playing for a sociopath who has finally let his mask slip. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Andy has been busy scrubbing all user information from his United People user record that he can access. In the process, he surely discovered that he cannot change his user name. No problem, he will just manipulate the administrator to change it for him! Pretty bold plan, fitting of a master sociopath.

Andywight, whose colorful history includes exposing all the personal information he can obtain on his enemies, now wants his personal information scrubbed. Why? Because he is being exposed. Hiding in plain sight worked for a good long time for him, and he fooled a lot of people, especially the sociopath-buster Chicodoodoo. But now Andy has been caught. What will he do?

Watch and learn, people. Watch and learn. Andy has much to teach us about the workings of the sociopathic mind. It's a wonderful educational opportunity.

P.S. Maybe Andy wasn't so much hiding in plain sight as he was hiding in Chicodoodoo's shadow. When talking to me, Andy was always trying to paint himself as my "sidekick". I knew I didn't have a sidekick, that I worked independently of others, that I didn't form alliances or engage in favoritism, but I let him have his fantasy, which I thought was harmless. Isn't that typical for a non-sociopath, not to see the ulterior motives of the schemers.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Wow, if I had of known you had all this damming evidence against me I'd have keep my mouth shut! :lol:

What I do find interesting though is how you accuse everybody who crosses you of being a
Sociopath?

Isn't it a bitch when your own BS turns round n bites you in the arse , the only one busted here is you.

1 - Why are you refusing to answer my query about editing/censoring my posts?

2 - Is it now against your rules for a member to change his username?

3 - You've clearly stated that members can never unregister once registered, why is this policy not
clearly stated on the registration page?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
What I do find interesting though is how you accuse everybody who crosses you of being a
Sociopath?

As of late, that's a really interesting subject for me as well. Because I don't form alliances or get involved in foreign entanglements, people don't really "cross" me, at least not from my perspective. I expect opposition to my views, I even encourage it, and I get a lot of it. I'm used to that kind of treatment. Janos at Nexus was a great example. He imagined that he and I were allies, as he had stood up for me at Avalon, so he felt I "owed" him. When I opposed him on an issue at Nexus, he felt betrayed, and I'm know you and other Nexus members remember how he publicly ripped into me. He then imagined that he and I were bitter enemies. But my perspective of Janos hadn't changed. From my perspective, I hadn't crossed him, and he hadn't crossed me, because there was no alliance between us in the first place.

It's the same way with you. I don't feel you have "crossed" me, and I don't feel you are my enemy, though I recognize that you will feel this way, as that's the way sociopaths typically operate. They use the "tit for tat" system amongst themselves as naturally as non-sociopaths use empathy amongst themselves. It is indeed the fundamental difference between the two groups.

And so what is really interesting is the way sociopaths come after me once I start exposing their true nature. They get viscious. Atticus did this openly, trying to discredit me with crude character assassination. GW resorted to character assassination too, but not in the crude way that Atticus chose. Bill Ryan was smarter, he just had his minions ban me. Kolin has learned from our exchanges to back off and let his minions do the name-calling. Kmonk has been a big help to Kolin in that department, and I'm sure those two will continue to exchange favors in that "tit for tat" manner for some time to come. I see you being a real sidekick there to Kolin (a.k.a. digitalindustry), Andy. It's a good match.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 am

andywight wrote:
Sociopath?

As of late, that's a really interesting subject for me as well. Because I don't form alliances or get involved in foreign entanglements, people don't really "cross" me, at least not from my perspective. I expect opposition to my views, I even encourage it, and I get a lot of it. I'm used to that kind of treatment. Janos at Nexus was a great example. He imagined that he and I were allies, as he had stood up for me at Avalon, so he felt I "owed" him. When I opposed him on an issue at Nexus, he felt betrayed, and I'm know you and other Nexus members remember how he publicly ripped into me. He then imagined that he and I were bitter enemies. But my perspective of Janos hadn't changed. From my perspective, I hadn't crossed him, and he hadn't crossed me, because there was no alliance between us in the first place.

It's the same way with you. I don't feel you have "crossed" me, and I don't feel you are my enemy, though I recognize that you will feel this way, as that's the way sociopaths typically operate. They use the "tit for tat" system amongst themselves as naturally as non-sociopaths use empathy amongst themselves. It is indeed the fundamental difference between the two groups.

And so what is really interesting is the way sociopaths come after me once I start exposing their true nature. They get viscious. Atticus did this openly, trying to discredit me with crude character assassination. GW resorted to character assassination too, but not in the crude way that Atticus chose. Bill Ryan was smarter, he just had his minions ban me. Kolin has learned from our exchanges to back off and let his minions do the name-calling. Kmonk has been a big help to Kolin in that department, and I'm sure those two will continue to exchange favors in that "tit for tat" manner for some time to come. I see you being a real sidekick there to Kolin (a.k.a. digitalindustry), Andy. It's a good match.

If only this were true Hugh Martin!

This is nothing more than well punctuated grammatically correct garbage!

The facts are very clear and as another of your detractors gettingquarky so eloquently stated "my writings are for the record to counter your statist defeatist reasoning to folks who may be swayed by your groveling toward the new world order" (unless of course you continue this new trend of yours and censor more of my posts!)

Isn't it a bitch when your own BS turns round n bites you in the arse , the only one busted here is you.

1 - Why are you refusing to answer my query about editing/censoring my posts?

2 - Is it now against your rules for a member to change his username? (waiting for link)

3 - You've clearly stated that members can never unregister once registered, why is this policy not
clearly stated on the registration page?

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:06 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
So lets do the math as Chicodoodoo seems a little challenged in this department!

Here it is again, your same old strategy -- discredit the messenger and ignore the message. The numbers and the math are not the message. The message is that Andy is a con artist, claiming he can sell the pants for $90 a pair "easy", and never selling any.

You used the same strategy to distract attention away from the bribery of Bill Still and instead focus attention on discrediting Chicodoodoo. Because Chico said "millions" of quarks, you claim he is a "complete liar". That's not the message. The message is that Bill Still was quietly paid to endorse Quark, which is bribery. And you want to keep the spotlight away from the bribery, and focus it on Chico's "crime".

andywight wrote:
Also the exact figures might be a little different as I didn't really pay much attention as it's pocket change...

And then, after making a big deal out of the math, which you claim I can't do, you essentially admit that you can't get the numbers right either. It's not about the numbers, Andy.

andywight wrote:
So the real question we should be asking here is, have you lost your fucking mind Chico?

You are trying desperately to shift the spotlight away from you and onto me. Naturally. The last thing a sociopath wants is to be exposed. I don't mind being in the spotlight, but it's obvious you can't stand it.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next