Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
Sure no problem, lets start with you answering my questions in the above post! 8-)

Sure no problem, lets start with you listing the facts that I asked for in the above post. 8-)

Hey, what happened with your signature line? Did the other two crypto-currencies now missing fail to make you rich? :shock:

I guess it's now safe to say that you're unable to explain your statements in more detail or back them up with anything!

See Chicodoodoo it's not hard to be truthfull!

JFTR I now own over twenty different types of Cryptocurrencies and mine three using a combination of PC's/ASIC's , your profile software limits the number of characters so I am unable to list them all! 8-)

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I guess it's now safe to say that you're unable to explain your statements in more detail or back them up with anything!

See Chicodoodoo it's not hard to be truthfull!

I'm sure you still haven't caught on, so let's continue to be Andy:

"I guess it's now safe to say that you're unable to explain your statements in more detail or back them up with anything!"

What a convincing argument! You are sooo clever and astute.

andywight wrote:
JFTR I now own over twenty different types of Cryptocurrencies

JFTR, I own none. Your enthusiastic investment in crypto-currencies wouldn't create a strong bias towards cheerleading for them, would it?

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:05 am

JFTR, I own none. Your enthusiastic investment in crypto-currencies wouldn't create a strong bias towards cheerleading for them, would it?

I would hope that my enthusiasm, as you put it, is better used countering Cryptocurrency disinformation which you seem to delight in spreading.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 am
Site Admin

What happens to your imaginary electronic money when the electricity goes off? Or when people's faith in it flounders?

Or if someone steals your ultra-secure, multi-pass encrypted digital currency?

Quote:
The website of major bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox went offline Tuesday amid reports it suffered a debilitating theft, a new setback for efforts to gain legitimacy for the virtual currency. -- source

What happens to your imaginary electronic money if your computer crashes? Or the Internet gets turned off?

And this is an improvement over gold and silver coin? Only in one area -- electronic transfers. Is the problem of electronic transfers so tough to solve that the banksters have to clandestinely introduce into existence Rube Goldberg style cypto-currencies?

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm

What happens to your imaginary electronic money when the electricity goes off? Or when people's faith in it flounders?

Or if someone steals your ultra-secure, multi-pass encrypted digital currency?

What happens to your imaginary electronic money if your computer crashes? Or the Internet gets turned off?

And this is an improvement over gold and silver coin? Only in one area -- electronic transfers.

You really are one slippery character! I love the way you're now ignoring debt based fiat and are trying to spin Crypto's as the competitor of precious metals. Check your history Chicodoodoo, Crytocurrencies were developed shortly after the 2008 financial crisis to counter the Bankster fraud!

Is the problem of electronic transfers so tough to solve that the banksters have to clandestinely introduce into existence Rube Goldberg style cypto-currencies?

No, because the Banksters have already been using centralised electronic transfers for decades. Cryptocurrencies are a completely different animal, which is highlighted by JPMorgan's failed attempt to patent a "Bitcoin-Alternative"

Again it's sad to witness your posts degrade to this level of nonsense Chico, now you're using expressions linked to dead cartoonists as evidence!!!

So lets see how impressed some other people are with your BS.

Quote:
Chico, you've lost all credibility. You admit you don't understand the technology (which is OPEN SOURCE) yet are haughtily asserting that it's certain to fail?

You're not even offering a remote theory of an answer to the question.

Source...

Quote:
Your line of reasoning would have to reject everything, including gold. I am a professional coder, a web developer. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. I think you're erroneously extrapolating. If you were opining that it seems risky and asking questions to better understand the technology, you might be more believable. But I think you're haranguing because it makes you feel like you're in control in an unpredictable world.

Source...

Quote:
Chico, You sir have hurled insults at me in your attempt to offer a rejoinder. Endorsements are just that, and a man of integrity who endorses something you don't agree with you call him being bribed. Local alternative currencies supported by networks are countered by provocateurs who argue for the status quo of subjugating the world to debt slavery. I imagine you on a plantation in the south turning in your fellow slaves who dared to escape, turning in Jews who dared to escape the concentration camp, or being an informant on dissidents to the guards at the gulag.

I could care less what your opinion of Kolin is, and I could care less who or what Kolin thinks. For those of us who would like to build a network to use an alternative currency to be labeled as sociopaths by you is chilling. At best you're calling us naive, at worst you're calling us sociopaths. Though your intentions perhaps to your rationale are well intentioned because you have never lived in a 100% centrally planned economy and are Stockholm Syndromed into inaction, you are leading people down a sinister road.

Let us agree to disagree but reach for a slice in the Venn diagram where we both stand other than your solution up to this point which is capitulation to the status quo. It would seem to me that based on the crux of your intentions we should be on the same side of the barricades, but you offer no opening toward that end, though in every post on this thread I have attempted to find that common ground to that end.

I have no further need to engage you, my writings are for the record to counter your statist defeatist reasoning to folks who may be swayed by your groveling toward the new world order.

Source...

Last edited by andywight on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
So lets see how impressed some other people are with your BS.

You obviously have nothing, Andy. All you can do is continue your strategy of character assassination. It's all you've got. Your fellow shills on the Quark forum do the same thing as you, meaning character assassination. They have nothing either, and I recommend that anyone interested go to the forum, read the thread in context (starting from about here), and consider the behavior of the posters.

I will note that, as usual, you don't even address any of the issues I bring up. The entire Mt. Gox crypto-currency exchange vanishes, Bitcoin accounts and who knows how many other kinds of funny money accounts vanish, and all you can do is continue your impassioned effort to denigrate Chicodoodoo.

Knock yourself out.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:32 am

I will note that, as usual, you don't even address any of the issues I bring up. The entire Mt. Gox crypto-currency exchange vanishes, Bitcoin accounts and who knows how many other kinds of funny money accounts vanish, and all you can do is continue your impassioned effort to denigrate Chicodoodoo.

Knock yourself out.

Really!

Do you really want me to list all the questions you've ignored compared to mine???

Anyhoo your correct, I didn't address that one, my apologies!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:50 am

BUMP!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Anyhoo your correct, I didn't address that one, my apologies!

:lol: You goofed up again, Andy. Your crypto-currency ignorance is showing.

The video you posted (Still Report #184) was about a "crash", meaning a large decline, in the value of Bitcoin that occurred over two weeks ago. It has nothing to do with the latest news that the entire Mt. Gox exchange has disappeared, along with all the various crypto-currencies it was entrusted with (which includes Quark).

Is all your research this shallow?

Kolin Evans performs his usual con-artistry role, assuring Quark investors (like Andy) that everything is OK. Always the cheerleader, that Kolin. Bernie Madoff would be proud.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 am

The video I posted explained very clearly why this happened which is why I posted it and has EVERYTHING to do with the latest news you IDIOT!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 44  Next