Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
Mags, please desist from speaking about liberty ... it makes you look like a pip ... especially when you use your sundry emotional states to periodically suffocate the rational states that attempt to breathe here at United Peeps.

You reduce liberty each time you promote censorship of other members' views when they disagree with yours.

So we're not all Zionist shills like yourself. Okay. So some us are critical thinkers acting on the logical connectors in our observations. Okay. So some of us are not afraid of shining the flashlight on the Zionist bankster hegemony that was prognosticated (more accurately, being delivered) by the Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion. Okay.

Stand up and refute the allegations of antiZionist thinkers like myself.

Don't cower in the self-pity of an inferior argument.

Shutting off our voices, even intermittently as you are fond to do ... is nothing short of shelter in self-pity.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
A simple "yes" or "no" would have been a more honest response Chicodoodoo!

Actually, that's not true. You got yourself a more honest response from me than a simple "yes" or "no".

andywight wrote:
- You can't post here unless you register. (only Chico decides who can register)

Registration is open to anyone. Admin approval is required before posting due to the large number of spam-bot registrations.

andywight wrote:
- Once you register you're never allowed to deregister. (this info is not given at registration)

Before you can register, you agree to the terms of use, which includes:

"As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database."

Your posts as well as your registration information are stored in a database. That's what allows the forum to function.

andywight wrote:
Am I the only one the sees this as deceitful and dictatorial, aren't cults also famous for never letting members leave?

Until you were angered by having your views challenged, you never saw it as "deceitful and dictatorial". And there is nothing that prevents you or any other member from leaving. Many have left, as you have noted. Their registration information is still stored in the database, as that is a fundamental part of identifying their posts.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Mags, please desist from speaking about liberty ... it makes you look like a pip ...

I disagree, as I enjoy Magamud's perspective on liberty. I also encourage responsible free speech on this forum, so that we can all hear what we each have to say, even if it doesn't flatter us in the eyes of others. I know forum users are quick to verbally abuse each other with name-calling and derogatory accusations, but that is the unavoidable down-side of free speech when exercised by emotional and egocentric human beings with long memories. We all fall into that category, again to varying degrees.

In my opinion, we should all remember two things as we fight with each other (and as we cooperate with each other):

1. Do not do to others what you would not want done to you.

2. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Doing those two things may be our biggest challenge.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:38 am

UncleZook wrote:

You can smile now! :jest:

I posted this originally in response to mags, but it also very much relates you Uncleshill!

Quote:
Why don't you just come clean and admit that you joined a discussion you know nothing about and ran your mouth before checking the facts!

You seem to have overlooked my question to you concerning "block chains", care to respond now?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 am
Site Admin

Synchronicity has a way of raising its head at the right time. This just appeared in my email.

A lot of what we do in the forum can approach those hard conversations Ash Beckham speaks of. That's why the forum is valuable.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:17 am

Actually, that's not true. You got yourself a more honest response from me than a simple "yes" or "no".

Would that be similar to the honesty you displayed when falsifying the information about Bill Still's wallet?

Registration is open to anyone. Admin approval is required before posting due to the large number of spam-bot registrations.

You can spin the facts around as much as you want, but the simple fact is that you and only you control the registration here!

Before you can register, you agree to the terms of use, which includes:

"As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database."

Again you can spin the facts around as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing written in the registration info about not being allowed to deregister!

Your posts as well as your registration information are stored in a database. That's what allows the forum to function.

This is not about the storage of posts, it's simply about having the right to deregister. Can you please explain why you continue to play these games, is it because of some juvenile or sociopathic need for power/control?

Until you were angered by having your views challenged, you never saw it as "deceitful and dictatorial".

You can read minds now?

And there is nothing that prevents you or any other member from leaving. Many have left, as you have noted. Their registration information is still stored in the database, as that is a fundamental part of identifying their posts.

I don't have a problem with my posts stored in your database, my problem is being further associated to this forum by being registered as a member.

This forum has descended into a dishonest ego fest which I no longer want to be part of, it's a simple task, just unsubscribe me like you did the others and be advised, by not doing so just proves how full of shit you really are!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This also unfortunately points to your obvious confusion with our present system, maybe you should just stick to pushing the agenda of Big Pharma and leave the Bankster shilling to Chico.

Ever heard of "block chains"?

The implication is that you have heard of block chains, and somehow that makes you an expert on crypto-currency. This is BS. If Zook doesn't answer this meaningless question, you will further condemn him for avoiding the question. This is your standard operating procedure, the very baiting procedure Zook mentioned, the same one I mentioned earlier when I noted that you can't be a messenger when you have no real message.

I've already listed a number of reasons why block chains are a very bad idea (exponentially expanding, records all transaction details, nontransparent, false sense of security, etc.), all of which you have failed to counter. Would you like to enlighten us on why you think block chains are such a good idea?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 am

The implication is that you have heard of block chains, and somehow that makes you an expert on crypto-currency. This is BS. If Zook doesn't answer this meaningless question, you will further condemn him for avoiding the question. This is your standard operating procedure, the very baiting procedure Zook mentioned, the same one I mentioned earlier when I noted that you can't be a messenger when you have no real message.

I've already listed a number of reasons why block chains are a very bad idea (exponentially expanding, records all transaction details, nontransparent, false sense of security, etc.), all of which you have failed to counter. Would you like to enlighten us on why you think block chains are such a good idea?

I understand your reluctance to answer my questions Chicodoodoo, but please stop this pathetic trolling in an attempt to distract attention away from them!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:18 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This forum has descended into a dishonest ego fest which I no longer want to be part of, it's a simple task, just unsubscribe me like you did the others and be advised, by not doing so just proves how full of shit you really are!

I'm glad you think you should be treated like "the others", for they were not unsubscribed. Their registration records are still intact. You've been brainwashed by the other forums you have been associated with, where banning is an art form used for control and manipulation. Snap out of it, Andy. No one is trying to control you here. You are free to leave, and you are free to stay. It boils down to choice -- your choice.

What's really happening here is that you are trying to control me. It's not going to happen.

The correct way to disassociate yourself from the forum is to refrain from logging in. It is within your power. You are in control.

Why do you not love your freedom?

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 am

I'm glad you think you should be treated like "the others", for they were not unsubscribed. Their registration records are still intact.

This is a complete LIE and I can prove it... is Truthhunter's membership still current?

What's really happening here is that you are trying to control me.

:lol: This is your response to a member who simply requests to be deregistered, and you call me delusional! :lol:

It's not going to happen.

:lol: The dictator speaks! :lol:

The correct way to disassociate yourself from the forum is to refrain from logging in.

:lol: According to who, the consensus of the membership or the decision of one? And you had the gall to name this forum "United People", wouldn't it have been more accurate to have called it "United People control by one"! :lol:

I ask you one more time, please deregister my membership.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 44  Next