Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
I suspect your Skinner model is a foundational truth in our environment. And if this is not priori in someones extrapolation, will their conclusions break the paradigm? Or will it help it?

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Bounce! :D

andywight wrote:
I won't be editing anything.

Of course you wont, your handlers would never allow that now would they?

You can ignore the really large movements of quarks if you want. The five 50,000 quark deposits and the 100,000 quark deposit to Bill Still's confirmed account are sufficient to establish the likelihood that Bill Still was paid for his endorsement of Quark, especially given the timing of his endorsement, and his prior lack of interest in Quark.

I haven't ignored anything Chico and unlike you have answered all questions put to me!

Bill Still's "Millions" of Qrk, which we've know established to be 484470.90 were worth less than $86.00 according to the market value at the time, I've just bought 10,000,000 Centcoins for $9.99 on Ebay, does that also make me guilty of a crypto crime in your eyes?

By the way, has Bill Still's account record changed? I only remember four 50,000 deposits, and no 100,000 deposit, from the last time I looked at it. The record of pre-Thanksgiving activity seems to have grown.

Here is Bill Still's current public Qrk wallet info: http://block.lowend.fm/address/Qdp6DJtd ... qPcRuinZzd

I don't have a bias against Quark or Bill Still.

Just for the record, are you willing to stand by this statement?

Because if so I have over 100 documented posts by you at two other forums attacking Bill Still/Quarks, where you're not only just been accused disinformation like here, but also for trolling! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm
Site Admin

Who holds the biggest Bitcoin wallet?

The FBI.

Quote:
In September, the FBI shut down the Silk Road online drug marketplace, and it started seizing bitcoins belonging to the Dread Pirate Roberts — the operator of the illicit online marketplace, who they say is an American man named Ross Ulbricht.

The FBI now controls more than 144,000 bitcoins that reside at a bitcoin address that consolidates much of the seized Silk Road bitcoins. Those 144,000 bitcoins are worth close to $100 million at Tuesday’s exchange rates. Another address, containing Silk Road funds seized earlier by the FBI, contains nearly 30,000 bitcoins ($20 million). -- source

This is like a replay of the Norfed Liberty Dollar, when the U.S. government raided and shut down the headquarters, confiscating (stealing) all the silver rounds and the silver bullion used to produce the rounds.

Band of crooks?

Yep.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:59 pm
Site Admin

It's impossible to have fair and honest money.

I was asked to write a vision statement for a new currency, which I did here. That got me to thinking about anonymity and transparency with respect to money. In a nutshell, we want transparency so that no one will steal our money. We want anonymity so that no one will steal our money. But we can't have both anonymity and transparency, as they are polar opposites. Is it possible then to have fair and honest currency?

Many people want transparency in a currency. With all transactions and parties recorded and available for public inspection, illegal activities like bribery can be exposed and punished. Con-games can be reversed upon discovery, with losses being returned to victims. Any unfair activity could be "rolled back", if a complete transaction record exists.

But many people want anonymity in a currency. They want no record of transactions and parties to exist. This works well for those that participate in illegal activities, like drug deals, prostitution, slavery, assassinations, theft, bribery, extortion, taxation, etc.

Did you note "taxation" in that list? Did you also note that government engages in all of those other criminal activities as well? Note also that all of those things are "good for business".

Honest citizens want anonymity to keep government from stealing a portion of their money in a process called taxation. Taxation is theft, plain and simple. We have been brainwashed to believe taxes are necessary and just. They are not. The argument is that government must be funded. "Must" implies the removal of choice and the use of force, which is exactly what happens. Government then becomes tyranny, when government should be the voluntary cooperation of people in pursuit of the common good.

So not only is money a contradiction, so is government. And when you have both, the degree of insanity knows no bounds. And that's what we have today.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:35 pm

andywight wrote:
Bitcoin,litecoin and Quarks I believe left the station prior to this!

I now have a new one to add to this list: NXT!

Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:45 am
Site Admin

Now anyone can create their own digital currency and be a millionaire! Who knew life could be so interesting! If you're lucky (i.e. you can locate the greater fool), you can even buy stuff with your new collection of electronic zeros and ones, cool stuff like this:

I just know the ruling sociopaths are enjoying the spectacle, marveling at our seemingly limitless gullibility.

:face:

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:55 am

Now anyone can create their own digital currency and be a millionaire! Who knew life could be so interesting! If you're lucky (i.e. you can locate the greater fool)

So are you against people making their own currency, you would prefer it to stay in the hands of the private central banks?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Andy can you not track both narratives and see how they can integrate? Money being a Ponzi scheme and fighting the central bankers?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:45 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy can you not track both narratives and see how they can integrate? Money being a Ponzi scheme and fighting the central bankers?

I'm having trouble following you here mags, are you now talking about money, cyrpto-currency or have you now incorporated them together?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 pm
Site Admin

Suppose Bitcoin is a psy-ops, a controlled opposition as suggested here. It is clearly an elaborate, highly complex system that is unlikely to have originated from the people, yet it has been cleverly sold as the people's tool to defeat the bankster empire. So it definitely fits the modus operandi of the ruling sociopaths. Very few people can understand Bitcoin at its most detailed level, yet many people falsely believe they are "experts" at evaluating its purpose and legitimacy (kind of like the 9/11 scenario, isn't it). This too fits the usual methodology of a typical psychological operation run by the sociopaths.

If Bitcoin is controlled opposition, that means there is a control mechanism built into the operation, one that is well hidden. That control mechanism will probably not be widely exercised until the digital currency becomes established, and by the time the control becomes evident, no one will even consider abandoning the currency. The same thing happened to the U.S. dollar in 1971 when the promise to exchange dollars for gold could no longer be maintained, because too many dollars had been printed. The jig was up, the scam could no longer be hidden, but the con-game simply continued on in modified form, with the victims (the public) accepting it without question due to their dependency on the dollar. And since that date, the creation of dollars has accelerated, leading inexorably to the destruction of the dollar.

The ultimate goal of the money masters is to control a world-wide digital currency that everyone will use. Anyone that "rocks the boat" will have their access to the currency cut off, so that they cannot participate in the system. If an individual's survival depends on having access to the system, the controllers essentially will have the power of life and death over each of us. This is the ultimate dream of the ruling sociopaths -- using money that they create out of thin air to exercise complete power and control over the people.

The current monetary scam has nearly run its course, with the dollar expected to completely collapse soon. The timing is correct for a transition to a digital currency, and any digital currency will do, as long as the means exist for the ruling sociopaths to control it. And the best way to control the opposition is to lead it. So did Bitcoin just magically appear in the nick of time to save our collective bacon?

8-)

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 44  Next