Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
Ya like zombie land man. I think its the other way around. I think you surround yourself with yes people who kiss your bum all day. And I would suggest you don't have the balls to surround yourself with people who can challenge you because you think your beyond it within your castle made of sand. You got no foundation and when people threaten that you act like a spoiled ignorant delinquent which shows your lack of depth and self analysis. And you think you come off like some holier then thou expert. What a twit

So in other words go fuck yourself...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am

Quote:
legitimacy of the USD.

?????

How the hell did you come up with that? You think Jacobs the libertarian is legitimizing the USD? Stop drinking the god damn Rum man?

Please seek some counsel will ya. Anyone will do at this point.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:08 am

Quote:
why he feels the USD has more legitimacy over that of Bitcoin.

Oops your doing some editing but it does not matter your so far off track your barely visible. Consider this a favor as a rescue party.

The libertarian is not legitimizing USD, he knows its a ponzi scheme. As he was suggesting Bitcoin can be, as this thread has been trying to do. He also saids live and let live but Fair Warning it could be a bubble and god damn were moving away from tangible wealth. You know the shit thats been currency for 6 thousand years. Or that what free and independent people like. Tangible gold, precious metals. He's warning not to go into more Virtual currency.

Anyone home?

Hello?

Earth to Andy? Im sorry I'm being tough on you but jebus your a prick…

Does any of this make sense to you?

Or am i brain dead...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:12 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
legitimacy of the USD.

?????

How the hell did you come up with that? You think Jacobs the libertarian is legitimizing the USD? Stop drinking the god damn Rum man?

Please seek some counsel will ya. Anyone will do at this point.

I quoted "word for word" what he said, you noo speakee Engesh? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:17 am

:face:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:18 am

magamud wrote:
:face:

I guess it's time maybe to back off a little on that Fluoridated water and corn syrup beer mags!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:24 am

Quote:
I guess it's time maybe to back off a little on that Fluoridated water and corn syrup beer mags!

Au contraire, we should examine your diet Andy. I think fluoride, SSRI's, heavy metals, etc… Are not the real source of divergence, they help compound the situation. I think it comes down to choice for some...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chico,
Perhaps you should ask andy what reparations can be made to satisfy his justice?

I sense that this has become an emotional issue for Andy. I don't know why that is. Attacking the messenger has become much more important to him than attacking the message. There seems to be something strange going on.

magamud wrote:
Did you just money block Stills good thing? Does he deserve it because he's a "truth seeker"?

I don't think my opinion has any pull in the world and should therefore have no effect on Bill Still's pursuit of riches, or Andy's for that matter. As for the concept of deserving it, I've heard so many people on the Quark forum say the developers of the crypto-currencies deserve to get rich for their efforts, which I think is just capitalist brainwashing in action. I argue that a currency isn't a business (or a con-game), or shouldn't be, and the fact that it is currently a business (or a con-game) is why our economic system is falling apart.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:34 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Because if so I have over 100 documented posts by you at two other forums attacking Bill Still/Quarks, where you're not only just been accused disinformation like here, but also for trolling! :lol:

No, you don't have the leverage you think you have. Those posts are in the public domain, as are all my posts. They don't belong to you. This is just a small deception being used by you for the purposes of manipulation. I have seen too many manipulation attempts from you lately, setting "traps" (like Warponies likes to do). But I won't be manipulated. You should know that by now. Yet, you still are playing your little game. Why?

Yes, on both Quark forums that I shared with you (http://forum.qrk.cc/ and http://www.saltfound.org), I have been accused of being a troll. It is an interesting phenomenon, to be sure. If you are not there cheerleading the crypto-currency, you will be called a troll. "Why are you even here?" is the common refrain. As in most forums, it's all about like-mindedness. I'm there to investigate the ideas, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and share what I find. I'm there to pursue the creation of a fair and honest currency that really does serve the people. I'm not there to spread disinformation, get rich, follow the crowd, accept the group mindset, or be a cheerleader.

Not surprisingly, that's not well tolerated.

My bad.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 pm
Site Admin

More information on Bitcoin, for the record. Evidently, I'm not the only one that thinks Bitcoin is a product of the ruling sociopaths (another blow to my ego -- nothing original here :cry: ).

Here's a new thread at Avalon that is quite interesting:

Quote:
There is no way to stop what is going to happen to bitcoin. It's an issue of sociology. It's an issue of human greed. It's an issue as to WHO created bitcoin and WHY.

Who is the single largest holder of BTC right now? "Satoshi". Who is he? I will say it again. NSA/DARPA created bitcoin under the guidance of the IMF. The IMF has been openly calling for a digital, one-world, deflationary currency for 2 decades. OPENLY. It has been discussed and promoted OPENLY at G8 and G20 summits. -- source

I can't remember where I posted my opinion that Bitcoin is like a food pellet dropped into our cage to gauge how well our operant conditioning is being absorbed, much like B.F. Skinner did with his experiments on pigeons. The ruling sociopaths play the role of Skinner, and we are the pigeons. From our reaction, scurrying around with "gold fever", "bypass the Fed" fever, "jump on the bandwagon" fever, "don't miss the boat" fever, "get rich quick" fever, and all the other insanities we are exhibiting, I said it is clear that our conditioning is coming along quite nicely, just like the ruling sociopaths want. They have us exactly where they want us.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 44  Next