Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
I got them all right (!), but I was thinking it was Obama that was being quoted! There's not much difference between Obama and Hillary, as they are both total mouthpieces for the ruling sociopaths trying to construct the New World Order.

Good post, however! It shows the true nature of the chameleons dancing to keep us distracted and deceived so that they can feed on us even more.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 am

Thought this was an excellent article pointing out our history with psychiatry and the Soviet Union Gulags in the 70's and how that can translate into present psychiatry today.
Which indeed it is....

DOCTOR WARNS: OBAMA TAKING OVER PSYCHIATRY
Exclusive: Dr. Lee Hieb explains dangerous weapon in hands of state
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/doctor-warns ... sychiatry/

Quote:
Soviet psychiatry in the Brezhnev era and beyond was predicated on the concept of “heterodoxy.” If you didn’t believe the official dogma, you must have been ill. Under the politburo, this meant not believing in Marxism, or having some form of God-centered religious belief.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:55 am
Site Admin

From the article you reference, Mags:

Quote:
This is a one-two sucker punch let loose in the name of civil society and treatment of poor mentally ill people. The government lets us Second Amendment people keep guns, but only if we are not mentally ill – and it is the government which will define “mentally ill.” -- source

The synchronicity occurred at the local pawn shop earlier today when the owner, an ex-army veteran with foreign blood on his hands, essentially told me the same thing. I agreed with him, because that is how sociopaths orchestrate events.

Then he explained to me why he would never admit to having PTSD, even though those that do get a 50% pay bonus. Again, he essentially said the following:

Quote:
Recently, the issue of post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, in returning Vets has been mentioned in the context of gun permits. Of course the government makes a great show of concern for our returning injured vets, making sure that mental health facilities are expanded to insure timely care. And of course, unless the vet has a solid diagnosis of PTSD or some other mental diagnosis, he or she will not be eligible for care. But once given the diagnosis, the veteran is at risk of losing constitutionally guaranteed rights under the rubric of making gun ownership conditional on “mental health.”

Deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 am
Site Admin

Speaking of glitches in the Matrix, Nobel Peace prize "winner" Barack Obama has trouble hiding his true colors when faced with the President of Iran Hassan Rouhani's speech in the United Nations.

Rouhani spoke against war and for peace:

Quote:
“People all over the world are tired of war, violence and extremism. They hope for a change in the status quo,” he said, adding, “In recent years, a dominant voice has been repeatedly heard: ‘The military option is on the table.’ Against the backdrop of this illegal and ineffective contention, let me say loud and clear that ‘peace is within reach.’”

Obama spoke in his usual doublespeak manner to create a false impression, but his real meaning is becoming obvious, because if his lips are moving, you know he's lying by telling half-truths. For the real message, you have to add in the missing words:

Quote:
“We will dismantle terrorist networks that threaten our [ruling elite] people,” said Obama with earnest fakery that is so obvious now it is pathetic.

“Wherever possible, we will build the [terrorist] capacity of our partners, [dis] respect the sovereignty of nations, and work to address [promote] the root causes of terror. But when it’s necessary to defend the United States against [imaginary] terrorist attack, we will take direct action [mass murder].” (Words/letters in brackets added.)

The bottom line is we're seeing a lot of deja vu:

Quote:
What American people and the rest of the world realize more than ever is that the US under its bankrupt economic system does not have international relations. It has predatory, hegemonic instincts that fuel relentless massive violence - all for the enrichment of its banking and corporate elite.

See the main article here. See CNN trying to cheat here. See Obama trying to cheat here. See the mess that's coming here.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 am

Alex Jones Reveals Obamacare's Secret Origins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6n7KgtqcJw

Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:11 pm

US is infected with Nano tech...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ho2InyM ... e=youtu.be

http://billhweld.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/billhweld
http://www.youtube.com/user/WebFraudSquad?feature=watch

Quote:
Classified documents have been given to me that reveal how our government has commissioned a project to surreptitiously place highly advanced "nano devices" in our water and food supply. These devices enter the human body and reside there until activated by a radio signal. The documents estimate that "87%" of the population of the U.S. is currently infected.

The devices, once activated, will kill a person (or a group of people, an apartment complex or even a city) within ten to twelve days and closely mimic severe flu-like symptoms.

I have been told that these devices *will* be activated during the coming economic meltdown and institution of Martial Law in the United States of America.

Please listen to the entire video, where I discuss threats to my family, how I am being harassed and how I hope this information spreads for the sake of our safety, and for the sake of our country. We are also preparing to release PDF file scans of these documents in the coming weeks.

I ask humbly that those of you out there who are supporting us to please pray for us.

God bless,

Dr. Bill H. Weld

Dr. Weld's other videos:

Military insiders say "something big is coming"

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
US is infected with Nano tech...

That sounds exactly like the thinking of ruling sociopaths to me.

When you are focused on power and control, what could be better than a "kill switch" installed in every individual, with your finger on the trigger?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Quote:
That sounds exactly like the thinking of ruling sociopaths to me.

I agree 100%

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm

What Really Happened When the House Stenographer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfOhwF0DV8

Quote:
It's weird because the mainstream media dubbed the part of the outburst that happened after she was already pulled off the floor and standing near the elevators over the part where she's up at the dias podium, leaving the majority of TV viewers thinking that's what she actually said up there (even though you can hear the elevator ding as she's being pulled off the floor...obvious boo boo there, mainstream media).

Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:14 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
What Really Happened When the House Stenographer

That sure looks like a mind control operation there, with the white-haired man triggering the pre-planted behavior in the stenographer. I bet Cathy O'Brien could comment on that one with some authority.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 36  Next