Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Is being a sociopath "hip"? Are they "coming out of the closet"? Is Antisocial Personality Disorder just another minor aberration in human behavior, and basically nothing to worry about?

Hey, it's making the mainstream media. I should have seen it coming. :face:

I love the progression of labeling the sociopath throughout history -- evil, morally insane, psychopath, sociopath, and the latest, Antisocial Personality Disorder. I'll bet money that the next label will be "Nonstandard Personality Bias" (meaning "different"), followed by "Elite Personality Potential" (meaning "superior").

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:18 am

It would not surprise me one iota if our society volunteered to become sociopaths because it was in Vogue.

A tell of our secret yet overt indoctrination. Overt because you just need to see the wave patterns of TV especially the use of commercials. These developed patterns are then masked by the programmed individual and replicated in life. I see it all the time and everywhere amongst our species. They are in an altered fantasy world because most of them are just to chicken shit to face reality.

Empowered by the state indeed...

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:17 pm
Site Admin

Here is another perspective on identifying sociopaths.

Quote:
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job. -- source

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 am

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 am
Site Admin

Well, the video Andy posted above has been removed from YouTube. The excuse is "multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement". That's most likely complete BS. I watched the video after Andy posted it, and there were no copyright infringements. More likely is that anything popular that shines a spotlight on sociopathic behavior is removed by fellow sociopaths who would like to continue to remain hidden from the general population.

Here's a related video of the same incident:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Site Admin

I just want to crunch the numbers a little bit here to illuminate what humanity is up against. All numbers are approximate.

World population: 7,100,000,000
U.S.A. population: 314,000,000
Sociopaths in the population: 2%

There is great variability in both the general population and the population of sociopaths. Just as only a few people rise to do exceptional good in the world, only a few sociopaths rise to do great evil in the world. For our purposes, I will assume that only 1% (1 out of every 100) of the sociopaths will do great evil, and of these, I will also assume that only 1% will successfully climb the hierarchical ladder to arrive at the peak of the pyramid where they exercise great power and control over society.

So, how many expertly evil sociopaths in positions of power and control are we looking at?

For the world, it is: 7,100,000,000 x .02 x .01 x .01 = 14,200

For the U.S.A., it is: 314,000,000 x .02 x .01 x .01 = 628

These expertly evil sociopaths will dominate the positions of power and control in both the USA and the world, because good people have almost no interest in exercising power and control over others. That is because good people have empathy, which sociopaths lack. With empathy, normal people tend to live by the Golden Rule -- "Do not do to others what you would not like done to you." Normal people don't want to be under someone's power and control, so they naturally avoid situations where they would be expected to exercise power and control over others. They simply aren't interested. "Live and let live" sums up their attitude.

Sociopaths have a different attitude. The Golden Rule has little meaning to them, because sociopaths do not accurately experience how others might feel in a given situation, because this requires empathy. It requires putting yourself in another's shoes and feeling what they would feel. But since sociopaths lack empathy, they cannot feel what you would feel. This lack of empathy removes a critical human dimension from the emotional makeup of sociopaths, and what is left is strongly selfish and egocentric. As a result, sociopaths are extremely interested in gaining power and control over others for selfish gain, and they don't really care how others are impacted. "Live and let die" sums up their attitude.

Once you know what to look for, it becomes possible to recognize the people in positions of power and control that are sociopaths, despite their best efforts to conceal their deviancy (and they are very skilled "chameleons", i.e. experts at blending in). Here is a list of characteristics I look for, based on the documented traits of sociopaths.

• Very clever lying.
  • Has no shame when caught in a lie, and lies convincingly to cover it up.
  • Very subtle manipulation of others.
  • Subtle egocentric attitude.
  • Hidden superiority complex.
  • Wants to be in control and be "the decider".
  • Subtly shifts blame onto others for personal failures.
  • Charming public presentation, i.e. an attractive facade.
  • Leads a life exemplified by personal enrichment.
  • Thrives in hierarchical settings.
  • Sees everything as a "game" and is focused on winning.
  • Sees others as either allies or enemies.
  • Drawn to power like a moth to light.

There could be hundreds of these disastrous sociopaths at the highest levels of American government. Their names are practically household items: Obama, Kerry, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Clinton, Kissinger, Summers, Wolfowitz, Bernanke, Brzezinski, Pelosi, Albright, Romney, McCain, and so many more.

Quote:
What does a country run by sociopaths look like? It looks a lot like our own actually. Lots of short term fixes. Lots of ‘keep this thing running’ pragmatism. Short attention spans. No sense of responsibility. And no thought for the future. -- source

In a nutshell, sociopaths now run our nation (and the world). Unfortunately, they run it into the ground, laughing all the way to the bank, while the rest of us are gradually drained of life!

Needless to say, we badly need to fix that. And in this age of nuclear and biochemical weapons of mass destruction, we had better do it quick before the sociopaths bring us Armageddon. Remember, they have already secretly built and stocked their deep underground bases. They didn't build them for nothing. They built them so that they will be protected from the Armageddon they plan on giving us. They play the game to the death.

Our death.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 pm
Site Admin

Sociopathy made inroads into in our government early and was recognized by 1836. My guess is that it was there from the beginning, to some degree. Over time, it has grown to become the status quo, such that non-sociopaths cannot effectively function in government today. Examples include Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Cynthia McKinney.

We are being warned of this accelerating corruption today, and those warnings have a history. It's a long history, and it's a history that is being erased to keep it from public consideration. In fact, it's only because of the Internet that I know anything about this history, and consequently, about this subject.

Quote:
The warnings listed below, which appear in chronological order, began with our first president – George Washington. The last president to speak out was JFK, who was assassinated. Read what they and other political leaders have said about the invisible government. -- source

I bet you didn't learn that in school! I certainly didn't, and neither did my parents or my children. And that is by the deliberate design of the ruling sociopaths. Study John Gatto for more on the reworking of the educational system in America by the ruling sociopaths.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:29 am

Since we are in a triage state with oppression in our species, uniting to fight it is never more prevalent or present. So it is not hard to find sociopathic behaviors or patterns that are not aware of their environment. This is where you can see the truth of the psyche as it fights its own desire to be free with narcissism or groupthink. It boils down to awareness of our world and becomes rather academic.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:06 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Added to Alex Jones’ “globalists;” Gerald Celente’s “presstitutes;” and all those slippery “Bilderbergers” hiding under every political rock, we now have Jon Rappoport telling us that it’s the “Trilaterists” that we must be wary of. -- source

No, silly, it's the Jews.

Or so says Brother Nathanael. So who is it really? The banksters, the globalists, the Illuminati, the Vatican, the Masons, the Bilderbergers, the presstitutes, the Jews, the Neocons, the Trilateralists, the Rothschilds, the Federal Reserve, the City of London, the Royal Family, the Bush cartel, or...?

Well, yes -- it's all of them. Or at least parts of all of them. What they have in common is a type of human that is psychologically deviant as a result of lacking empathy, the feeling that makes humans care about each other and see each other as equals. What these groups have in common is cooperating sociopaths.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:46 am
Site Admin

What can we learn from sociopaths? How about lying?

Sociopaths are accomplished liars. If you want to know how to spot a lie, you should study sociopaths. Study the best ones -- O. J. Simpson, Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton, etc.

And here's someone talking about exactly that on TED.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 104  Next