Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Bandar Bush who is agitating Syria ... is a crypto-Jew 

Post Bandar Bush who is agitating Syria ... is a crypto-Jew
Surprise, surprise!

http://aangirfan.blogspot.ca/2011/11/je ... rabia.html

beginExcerpt

Wayne Madsen has written about the Jewish connections to Saudi Arabia.

(I Understand and I wish to Continue - The 'DONMEH' (CRYPTO JEWS): House of Saud Connections)

According to Madsen:

The Turkish Ottoman Empire, which included key parts of Saudi Arabia, had lots of crypto-Jews (Jews pretending to be Moslems)

These crypto-Jews (also called Donmeh) have connections to the Saudi royal family and Saudi religion.

The Saudi follow the Wahhabi form of Islam.

Reportedly, the founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, was a crypto-Jew.

end

Will wonders never cease?

Anyways, we need not wonder about the Saudi Royals anymore ... dumb as Donmehs. Not to be confused with the Saudi people. The Royals and their contrived sheikdom were instituted by Standard Oil, a hero-of-the-times (Lawrence), and Arabian crypto-Jews. The Protocols on a camel. As it were.

But even the Donmehs are merely doing the bidding of the higher faux-Jews, the Rothschilds and the faux-Jew Zionist bankstering empire, which extends into all major nations, religons, ethnicities, etc. That said, Zionism is the default chameleon and the natural state of the bankstering empire. The Protocols is a virtual handbook.

Pax

ps: As I am being excommunicated by the fascists here at Chico's Fifth Column ... this will probably be my last post. So take heed, new members that may stumble in here! Expect the truths to be used as a shield ... a Trojan horse on wheels ... rolled in as a gift from the chosen Greek empire.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Bandar Bush who is agitating Syria ... is a crypto-Jew
Oh, please! Another mindless post of babbling BS. You are spamming the forum!

We already had a thread about Syria, before you started another one, and then another, and another...

Tell me again -- how long have you been a moderator? And who moderates the moderator that cannot self-moderate? Zook, your hypocrisy is showing... again.

I'm already regretting that consensus to suspend you was lost...

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:04 am

Post Re: Bandar Bush who is agitating Syria ... is a crypto-Jew
Oh, please! Another mindless post of babbling BS. You are spamming the forum!

We already had a thread about Syria, before you started another one, and then another, and another...

Tell me again -- how long have you been a moderator? And who moderates the moderator that cannot self-moderate? Zook, your hypocrisy is showing... again.

I'm already regretting that consensus to suspend you was lost...

Doublespeak ... to rationalize Chico's yes vote to suspend/ban/trebuchet the last remaining truthseeker on this forum.

Pax

ps: Digest this fact, Chico ... I am a moderator elsewhere, which is why I moderate my comments when I'm over there; as well, I expect self-moderation from others. I am not a moderator here and do not expect self-moderation from others here; moreover, this forum purports to be a free speech zone. Obviously, I'm a test case that is creating problems for your forum. And your solutions are nothing short of fascist. Only a few hours ago, you redefined two posts of mine as spam - when they were clearly not - to justify your broadbrush and eventual ban hammer to come.

ps2: The irony here is that you create more threads than I do, Chico, and virtually all run the theme of sociopathy ... so question begs, why not classify all sociopathy-related material under one giant thread? Hypocrite? Sure. But fifth columnist is more on the mark.

ps3: NBow, can we get to the topic at hand, please? The Saudi Donmehs. Thank you.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]