Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
How can we be so dumb? 
Site Admin

Post Re: How can we be so dumb?
UncleZook wrote:
More likely, as in Iran, the country is run by psychopaths and sycophants glued to the beck and call of the central bankster empire - in direct and indirect association, in overt and covert design.

Word on the Internet is that there are now only three countries that do not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank: North Korea, Iran, and Cuba. Judging from the history of the shrinking list, there appears to be a concerted effort to eliminate the stragglers. Who benefits? The Rothschilds and their devoted servants. They are only three countries short of a complete monopoly on global money. And who is it that wants a New World Order with one world government and one world currency?

It's the dogs' world now, unless we can get them back on the leash.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:00 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Well, I would be hesitant to prop up North Korea as a bastioneer of the virtuous nation.

Parts 6 and 7 have been released! I just watched Part 7, and I was struck by the following with regard to North Korea, which made me think of UncleZook's above comment:

Quote:
"And it is America that has invaded 37 countries in the last 50 years. We have invaded none."

Who's the "good guy" in this sorry story? Clearly, it isn't America. Not even close.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 am

Thanks for mentioning that parts 6 and 7 are available now. I watched them and they cut like a knife. I know they are skewed and probably reverse propaganda towards the west but, damn this documentary gives a really powerful perspective. It seems like the core points it puts into perspective portrays what is so wrong/corrupt/evil about the West/America.

Honestly, I don't know what it will take to wake up humanity. If exploding tall buildings on 911 couldn't do it, then clearly it has to be something more monumental that 911. Some massive precipitating colossal event or generations of misery until the earth is un-inhabitable.

Not giving up here, just beside myself with incredulity!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 am
Site Admin

I know they are skewed and probably reverse propaganda towards the west but, damn this documentary gives a really powerful perspective.

We are so immersed in propaganda that if we could see the true reality, we would probably think it was skewed and some kind of reverse propaganda.

"We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy." -- Howard Beale in "Network"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

The full version, all in one video.

I would post it to my Facebook but my mother loves Elvis....see, I told you I was part sheep-lol!

ps, I know I shouldn't be on facebook.

Admin note: Not surprisingly, the original link to the video is no longer valid. This seems to be the standard form of subtle censorship now practiced in America. Below is a currently working link to the video.

North-Korean Documentary - Western Propaganda - american propaganda documentary

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 pm
Site Admin

The full version, all in one video.

At last! Thank you for posting it. Now I can finally watch the last 20 minutes.

P.S. I just finished it, and I am still amazed at the succinctness and accuracy of this video. In the last minute, they fall into the propaganda trap themselves, but the service this video does of exposing propaganda is not lost. This is a must-see video, in my opinion.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Site Admin

How can we be so dumb? Our short-sightedness is what does it most of the time. Humans tend to do things that produce apparently beneficial results in the short term, with disastrous results in the long term. An old blog of mine illustrates the concept.

(Originally published November 2, 2006 on MySpace)

"I'm ready.... to begin chemotherapy." I'm enraged every time I see that particular TV commercial. What are they selling? Medical drugs. Why am I enraged? Because it implies that viewers are fatalistic idiots, perfectly willing to accept the cancers that result from the polluted environment that they live in and, paradoxically, create. Drug companies are delighted to see a diseased public. They make money when we are ill, lots of money. No commercials try to sell us solutions to reduce vehicle emissions or power plant pollution or anything else that would make the air we breathe or the water we drink or the food we eat less harmful. No ads prod us to change our behavior to pollute less. Instead we are encouraged to buy, buy, buy, and be insatiable consumers purchasing products that allow us to sit on our butts in sublime comfort while we breathe the poisons these products create.

1200 miles northwest of Honolulu, in the middle of the Pacific, is the oldest island in the Hawaiian island chain. It is uninhabited and has been set aside as a preserve, meant to be a pristine example of the islands before man discovered them. It is a natural bird sanctuary, and birds there have almost no fear of people, since they have hardly ever dealt with humans. A group of photographers were sent there to document the island environment. One large sea bird in particular became quite friendly with them. One day it appeared abnormally listless, and the next day it died. Because this seemed so strange, one of the photographers, who was also a biologist, dissected the bird to determine the cause of death. The bird's stomach and intestinal tract were completely full of an incredible assortment of undigestable refuse, like bottle caps, styrofoam bits, rubber tubing, and broken bits of plastic. It had essentially died due to a blocked digestive tract. In the middle of the vast Pacific ocean, human trash is so common in the water that birds die from eating it.

My mother once described me as "an angry young man" because I was always pointing out the problems with the status quo, the standard human way of doing things. She would have preferred that I adopt an "ignorance is bliss" attitude, like most other people. Unfortunately, once your eyes are open and really observant, there's no going back. And you will be angry. Our own activities are causing other living things all over the world to die, and we ourselves are among the victims. Unless we are all angry, there will be little motivation for us to change our destructive lifestyles. It's time to be angry with eyes wide open.

"First, you've got to get mad!" -- Howard Beale in Network

Midway: Message from the Gyre, a film by Chris Jordan (Official Trailer)

Video also available here.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:59 pm

The whole Nuclear infrastructure is falling apart. A convenient culling side effect and the idiots being set up to cover this up are selling out their species and committing genocide. What an atrocious generation.

New Evidence Leak At Nuclear Waste Storage Site Worse Than Previous thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I-tWImKEP8

And is this journalist a terrorist for accusing the Nuclear commission of treason? Probably so....

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 pm
Site Admin

Trusting government to work in the public's interest is like trusting criminals to not steal from you. It's so obvious that "morally insane" government employees are covering up for their bosses to ensure that fat paycheck which will buy all that comfort to maintain their obese lifestyle. Yet most who benefit turn a blind eye to the destruction they enable. It is truly mind-boggling and disgusting. Where have we seen those adjectives join forces before? Auschwitz, Dachau, Treblinka, Buchenwald, and others. Could the same evil be at work here? Duh!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:37 pm
Site Admin

Here's another example of unbelievable dumbness -- making hemp illegal. Hemp is one of the most useful plants around. It's superior to cotton, one of humanity's most important fibers. It was made illegal in the 1930s. Why would we do that? Well, what is it that ruins everything? Yep, money. Special interest groups (for-profit corporations) wanted to eliminate competing raw materials like hemp that could undermine their markets. So they convinced everyone that hemp was bad and had it outlawed.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next