Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Waking up 
Site Admin

Post Re: Waking up
Once you scratch beyond the surface of the 9/11 fairy tale as it was sold to the public, there is no going back. If you are certain you know what happened on 9/11, because the government-media complex explained it to you, then you are still at the surface. Look deeper.

Quote:
How did the BBC know in advance that Building Seven would collapse? The fact that it was announced in advance is strong support that the flow of information on this tragedy was being controlled...

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 am
Site Admin

Look at the early information on 9/11 that was "erased" from the official story the public was fed. Lots of Israeli "cells" in vans with explosives that are caught and then quietly let go.

This excellent video was also posted here.

=====

911 and War by Deception
(duration 2:15:12)

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:30 am

Thinking Critically

It's Complicated

Most people don't like to think critically because it is both time consuming and difficult. Specifically, there are any number of activities we'd rather spend our time on, and tests show that using the brain for deep thought requires expending considerable amounts of physical energy.

Those are a couple of reasons why we are willing to pay big money to lawyers, accountants and investment advisers to do the deep thinking for us.

But those people are typically unequipped to draw conclusions about the future: they are too hidebound and stultified by professions whose primary mandate is to manage a status quo that is almost entirely determined by precedence. In other words, their actions are almost invariably based on what has come before.

If you had gone to any of your "traditional" advisors back in 2000 and said you were thinking about buying gold, how do you think they would have reacted?

Put another way, you are pretty much on your own on this one.

Now, you can choose sprinkles and get on with your life until things hit a wall, hoping that you'll manage to cope when they do… or you can stick with me a bit longer, and I'll try to bring the rather loose ends of these musings into some sort of useful context.

Still here? Good.

Read more...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Thinking Critically ... It's Complicated

How so?

Quote:
In searching for answers to why so few people seem concerned about the writing on the wall, it strikes me that the cause may rest in the fact that the ability for critical thinking has been washed out of most people by a numbing shower of government propaganda, state education and media misdirect.

The result of this trifecta of trivialization is that the vast majority of people no longer bother thinking any more deeply about the very real issues confronting them than they might in deciding whether to have sprinkles on their ice cream.

Agreed.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:07 am

"Does Ron Paul Still Have His Marbles? I'm SERIOUS!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsujvS8Sf9A

"This Is NOT A Constitutional Issue!" General Hayden Former NSA Director

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq_c-RNTxTk

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:20 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
"Does Ron Paul Still Have His Marbles? I'm SERIOUS!"

First video -- whoa! The level of bunk and propaganda here is obscene. This is what passes for informed discussion? Unbelievable! Still pushing the left-right paradigm, land of the free, home of the brave, etc. It's absurd to think we use drones or any other means to kill Americans, even if it's already been done. There are no unnecessary wars that we are involved in, there's no torture being directed by Americans, there are no criminals in government, and other nonsense you need to believe right now! No wonder I don't watch TV!

Second video -- laughable! Raise your hand to blow the whistle -- get real! You might as well paint a target on your chest. Then more absurdity about "the Supreme Court has ruled..." The Justices of the Supreme Court don't even follow their oath to defend and support the Constitution, and they rule against the Constitution constantly, like saying certain arms are not protected by the Second Amendment, or so-called meta data is not protected by the Fourth Amendment. The NSA secretly intercepts and records everything, you blithering TV pundit / idiot! That general is the ultimate yes-man. And that's all the lies I could stomach, so I quit watching at that point. It's crystal clear that critical thinking has been banned in America, just like this post says.

Thanks, Mags. I had to see it to believe it. How anyone can fall for that BS is incomprehensible.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:21 am

I think some of the best counterintelligence for the truth at the moment is to just play video clips of this dissociative narrative. It continues to expose itself like some compulsive peeping tom. From my scanning the wi fi waves, the military complex just uses the trump card of fear and terrorism to usurp the meanings of a free society. I suspect they are challenging the pundits and intellectuals who understand the Constitution, to see if they can hold their ground. Specifically loss of liberty for security.

Constitutionalist should be better at forming context and pointing out the fundamentals of tyranny, its history and quote the Founding Fathers for wisdom in these matters. They lose ground trying to stay contemporary and compromise within this shameful corrupted system. Values in the constitution have to be reignited and acknowledged before any progress can be made. Were witnessing the whitewashing and destruction of our basic human rights. Reverting farther back then the Magna Carta even. All under the guise that this technocracy will provide safety. Absolutely fascinating.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:09 pm
Site Admin

Some of the braver journalists, who prefer truth to subjugation, are breaking rank and exposing the lies. Those lies are so big, the public can only dismiss them outright and look for approval and support from the controlled mainstream media.

Quote:
Recently, Seymour Hersh, America's top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government's claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets: “We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people. -- source

And you don't have to be Sherwood Ross or Paul Craig Roberts to get in on the act. Check out this humble Pakistani who blows the whistle on the fake Bin Laden raid:

Interview with Bin Laden Raid Eyewitness Mohammad Bashir
(duration 13:13)

I bet that YouTube video will be "disappeared" before two weeks pass.

January 6, 2018: Video censored from YouTube. Another copy here and here.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 am

911 is the key. If people can see how our Govt and mainstream media covered this up and see where the money and war has cost us. I would love to see Nuremberg 2.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:40 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
911 is the key.

I agree. 9/11 is humanity's best opportunity to expose the manipulation and break through the matrix of deceit. The ruling sociopaths bungled that operation in so many ways. The signs are there, and we need to shine the spotlight on them for all to see.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next