Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 
Site Admin

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
Well this is whole entire kit and kaboodle when one is considering who is a sociopath and who is not. One has to rely on his/her gut feeling/intuition after a decent sample of said sociopath has been witnessed.

Relying on gut feelings can be shaky ground, as I recently noted. I really think the key is not the gut feeling, but obtaining the "decent sample".

This is not about evidence, being right, and getting mired down deep into forum threads online. Sometimes it's easy to smell a rat, even if 80% of what the rat says is true and exhilarating and stimulating.

Once again, I am envious of you. Being able to smell a rat is surely of great value, and if I had such powers, I could have avoided being fooled so many times in my life by so many rats. Since I don't have that power, I have to consider all the evidence, which I admit is much more tiring and time consuming than a quick sniff.

Andy has provided some interesting evidence with this video, which I find useful for opening the doors to some serious questioning about Adam Kokesh. He seems to be an insider, and a bit too deceptive and manipulative for the patriot he paints himself to be. You may be right that we are dealing with a conniving sociopath.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:12 am

AK parallels AJ's (alex jones) quandary also. A recent BBC interview tried to discredit AJ because he was alive and that this nasty agency would never allow that. Or the nwo does not exist. I enjoy concerned inquiry, but I dont trust people who dont recognize the good points of these gentlemen and just focus on the debunking. Objectivity indeed. I then ask myself are they even aware of the need for liberty? I also find it becomes tit for tat on most of these revolutionaries never giving a clear path on who is legitimate. This aspect can become justification for Apathy. One then finds their world is full of confusion and the information they seek tainted. This then becomes a revolution of the individual to overcome their inability to see, yet move forward on what they know is right.

Its also fascinating to see these gentlemen amongst many others, speak on tyranny and liberty but never get acknowledged for their insights. Like its an already known asset amongst "thinkers". I dont presume this and find this a mind trap with our species. I take credit on peoples actions...

So far I dont have enough debunking information on AK not to recognize his ideas and courage for standing up against the man. And if he is, I have confidence in my reason that I can inform people during civil disobedience events.

Alex Jones blasts at the BBC One Sunday Politics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgBq6q4x8Fw

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 am

magamud wrote:
AK parallels AJ's (alex jones) quandary also.

Alex Jones apparently ceased his ranting the moment he realised he was off air, any thoughts on this Mags?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I enjoy concerned inquiry, but I dont trust people who dont recognize the good points of these gentlemen and just focus on the debunking. Objectivity indeed. I then ask myself are they even aware of the need for liberty?

Good point. I initially reacted to Adam Kokesh on the level of his message, not on the level of the messenger, and I think you did too. Adam's message was valid and correct, but good propaganda uses the same technique to deliver its tainted payload into fertile minds. So as a precaution, we have to look at the messenger as well and somehow weigh the overall scenario as we dig for more information in a world of disinformation.

magamud wrote:
I also find it becomes tit for tat on most of these revolutionaries never giving a clear path on who is legitimate. This aspect can become justification for Apathy. One then finds their world is full of confusion and the information they seek tainted. This then becomes a revolution of the individual to overcome their inability to see, yet move forward on what they know is right.

Yes, that is why no one can indicate who is legitimate and who is not. The world is full of confusion (a deliberate act) and information is tainted (another deliberate act). We have to overcome our inability to see and still move in the direction of "good", which is why I maintain that we must get comfortable operating within the realm of uncertainty, because the realm of certainty is a trap (another deliberate act).

We must be wary, and we must consider certainty to be a likely trap designed to ensnare us in false beliefs.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:22 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Alex Jones apparently ceased his ranting the moment he realised he was off air, any thoughts on this Mags?

I bet that comes with a lot of experience on the job. Experienced actors can turn it on and off on command, and so can experienced media anchors.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:25 am

Quote:

Alex is a media whore? And why shouldn't he be?

Andy, care to point out any of the good topics in the video?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 am

magamud wrote:
Andy, care to point out any of the good topics in the video?

I didn't watch it, don't normally watch BBC propaganda, and I'm sure I don't need to remind you about my opinion on cult personality AJ!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 am

Can you point out any good ideas that AJ does then? Or AK?

Theres a great point on the video where AJ tells the BBC discredit machine that they are just trying to manage this Tyranny. Theres this strange acceptance of soft tyranny when in actuality its hard.

Perhaps bringing awareness to the builderberg group will get people investigating into the Council on Foreign relations and these non governmental organizations merging with legislation and politics. People then would be more conscious of the conflict of interest and understand Fascism. And see why its so important to militarize sates so as to defend the fascist statism.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 am

magamud wrote:
Can you point out any good ideas that AJ does then? Or AK?

I'm not sure if this question was made to me as my last post wasn't quoted, or to it's present rhetorical status, but surly Mags the burden is on you to point out their good ideas as you're the one defending them!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 am

Quote:
but surly Mags the burden is on you to point out their good ideas as you're the one defending them!

You could not be more wrong Andy. And goes back to what I was talking about killing the messenger and not seeing or acknowledging the message. And when one is in that state, statism takes root.

And this is not rhetorical Andy. Can you point to any ideas that AK or AJ are doing to fight tyranny?

On a second thought Andy. I find it kind of ridiculous on the AJ bbc video that any thinking person would focus their criticism on AJ with the appalling behavior of the statist arrogance of the interviewers.

Fascinating...

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next