Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next
Band of crooks 

Post Re: Band of crooks
But its a ridiculous notion to do an armed march on DC :lol: That would cause violence :lol: That would start a police state and war. :lol: Now thats irony.

No one is more enslaved then those who dont know it. We need to push back with some vitriol. Some god damn chutzpa! Where our are balls?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:56 am

More on the Nazi Fourth Reich that has never left.

CIA and the nazis documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cHf4F8-_N4

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Site Admin

Do the Israeli leaders seem like Nazis to you, given how they treat people living on land that the Israeli leaders covet? Do the American leaders seem like Nazis to you, given how they support Israeli false-flag attacks like the U.S.S. Liberty and 9/11? Could there be a relationship there?

Yep.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:36 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
CIA and the nazis documentary

Great info in that video, Mags. That portion of the Nazi-USA alliance is only one arm of dozens, most of which are still well hidden and completely unknown to the American public. Even the story of Gehlen is unknown to the public, even though it is no longer classified! The American public instead knows more about "Dancing with the Stars" than they do about past and current Nazi involvement in the U.S. government. Coincidence? Hardly.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am
Site Admin

Count on me to be the exception. I had no clue what was going on in that video, or its relevance to the discussion. Then I read my prior post and realized the connection. I know far more about the Nazi-USA alliance than I know about DWTS, which I've never watched. :lol:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:40 am

Rand Paul Tries to Have Abby Martin Fired From RT For Daring To Ask Him Question

Seems like Rand Paul makes the List of crooks!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Seems like Rand Paul makes the List of crooks!

As much as I like Ron Paul, his sorry excuse for a son, Rand Paul, is a complete sell-out. I had that impression when Rand wouldn't back his own father in the presidential race, instead endorsing one of the obvious puppets for the NWO. That was the first huge clue, and now this blatant attempt at censorship continues to reveal Rand's his true colors. His fillibuster was obviously a calculated publicity stunt to bolster his image, which shows the level he is willing to stoop to in order to con the public. What a scum-bag.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Karen Hudes is an insider’s insider. Her contacts reach into the pinnacles of power on this planet and in our interview, she praised the alternative media in lieu of the MSM who “lies and ignores the truth.” She also condemned the international banksters and said very dark days are ahead if we are not successful. These are the words of an insider. Are you listening? -- source

Dave Hodges continues to deliver perspectives of the whistle-blowers. I doubt the one about an asteroid disaster drill closing down Denver International Airport on June 17, which is probably disinfo delivered to make him look silly, but Karen Hudes is legitimate and offers a damning look into the ruling sociopaths' world.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Based on what I’ve seen, most of which I should not have seen, the DHS is co-ordinating efforts with other federal agencies to begin to threaten American citizens with incarceration for non-compliance. You know the old talk of color coded lists? Well, this is what they will be using. -- source

I hate it when corroborating reports from multiple sources converge on a horrible reality that no one wants to contemplate. I was accused again today of being negative. When one is focused on reality, and reality itself is negative, how does one avoid being called negative? Why not just call me too realistic? After all, my solutions have already been called too practical. :lol:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next