Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next
Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports 

Post Re: Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports
Does anyone want to help me make a list of the factions?

United People......... :?: :?: :?:

WOT :?: :?: :?:

NOT :?: :?: :?:

1. Oathkeepers
2. Adam Kokesh Librarian Jewish Republican Nazis
3. Nice people like me
4. Religiontards
5. sheeple
8. Lightworker crowd LNL
9. Foreigners
10. ...................

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:08 am

The armed march against DC is in the spirit of civil disobedience and invoking the bill of rights. People dying in this event come July 4th will be nothing less then a tragedy. I dont find humor in it, because most people have to see it to believe it. The humor I sense from you, is that this event is ridiculous and the way to handle it would be through sarcasm. This would be a tell into your understanding of tyranny. And I am not sure how or what I do makes your argument any more or less valid.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 am

magamud wrote:
The armed march against DC is in the spirit of civil disobedience and invoking the bill of rights. People dying in this event come July 4th will be nothing less then a tragedy. I dont find humor in it, because most people have to see it to believe it. The humor I sense from you, is that this event is ridiculous and the way to handle it would be through sarcasm. This would be a tell into your understanding of tyranny. And I am not sure how or what I do makes your argument any more or less valid.

Brit's have a long tradition of finding humor in tragedy, so I make no apologies for my perceived sarcasm and as a Brit I also think this would be an opportune moment to remind you that as a North American your tyranny from the hands of the ruling elite has only been for a mere 400 years, unlike us Brits who've been victims of tyranny for many 1000's.

As for "what you would have done", of course it has a place in this discussion, I certainly wouldn't have attended, armed or not! and as to this giving "validity to my argument", who knows? I wasn't even aware that linking/quoting web based criticism of Mr Kokesh in an effort for balanced discussion, as even being an argument.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:03 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Quote:
However, the more that one begins to look into Mr. Kokesh’s background, the more one begins to question the real intentions and motives he has.

Wow. This, and the linked article, indicate to me that Adam Kokesh has become a threat to the PTB, who are now taking active steps to discredit him. The allegations against him are so unimportant (but so emotionally charged) that the whole smear campaign is likely a setup.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:37 am

Quote:
so I make no apologies for my perceived sarcasm and as a Brit

I apologize, my passion in this area sometimes gets the best of me. Your links have indeed helped bring contrast and awareness to the discussion.
Be that as it may, I am not sure how your age of nationalism under tyranny is a means to justify humor from this timeless human tragedy.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 am

magamud wrote:

I apologize, my passion in this area sometimes gets the best of me. Your links have indeed helped bring contrast and awareness to the discussion.
Be that as it may, I am not sure how your age of nationalism under tyranny is a means to justify humor from this timeless human tragedy.

Apologies not necessary Mags and as to justification, I think we might have to write that off as a cultural difference.

Now will you answer my question as to whether you would have attended AK's planned armed march to DC?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I wonder what type of person would survive this screening for squeaky clean leaders?

Exactly, and it's not even an honest screening. It's a shake-down, a propaganda exercise, a smear campaign, and typical sociopathic game-play. There are subtle signs that discrediting Adam Kokesh is a "divide and conquer" strategy. I'm not saying Adam Kokesh is genuine and should be trusted (that's a Bill Ryan tactic -- sociopaths play with trust). Question everything, including Adam, the allegations against him, his motivations, and his actions. Weigh the results constantly, and notice how the balance changes. Be dynamic, and beware of certainty. Certainty is only justified with complete information, which we never have. We are, for the most part, non-sociopaths living in a sociopathic world. We should always remember that.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:46 am

Quote:
Now will you answer my question as to whether you would have attended AK's planned armed march to DC?

Yes I was planning on it. In the meantime I am going to attend my local open carry march on July 4th along with all other states and municipalities.

Quote:
Exactly, and it's not even an honest screening.

It goes deeper then this im afraid. People are sublimating their responsibility to liberty, to truth, by discrediting real action. This is happening on an unconscious level! I suspect this is due to a lack of experience and knowledge of freedom. It also collapses the real meaning of why our education system was co opted long ago, materialism expounded, and the lack of metal in a fantasy driven, play time culture. The fruits of the social engineers labor comes to fruition.

Last edited by magamud on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:26 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
People are sublimating their responsibility to liberty, to truth, by discrediting real action.

"... accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." -- Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 am

Quote:
"... accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." -- Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

That is an astonishing quote Chico. A very old evil that has never left us. God give me strength against this insidious corruption.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next