Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
What's an administrator's role when toxic PMs are sent? 

Post What's an administrator's role when toxic PMs are sent?
Monkeymunch scribbled in the sand with his digging stick, and I quote:

Quote:
Do you sit when pissing?

Sent: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 am
To: UncleZook
:lol: Still to chicken shit to debate me! :lol:

Pax Chico

ps: Let's see how you spin this latest toxic PM sent by your close friend.

ps2: Load him into the tree bucket and punt him now, Chico, like you did with screech owl, dSimon, northern boy, and a few others once before (e.g. to rescue UP2 from the ruins of UP1) ... or keep on kissing Andy's ass. The precedent had been set for removing the bad apples ... apply it to the bad banana.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Post Re: What's an administrator's role when toxic PMs are sent?
UncleZook wrote:
Monkeymunch scribbled in the sand with his digging stick, and I quote:

Quote:
Do you sit when pissing?

Sent: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 am
To: UncleZook
:lol: Still to chicken shit to debate me! :lol:

Pax Chico

ps: Let's see how you spin this latest toxic PM sent by your close friend.

ps2: Load him into the tree bucket and punt him now, Chico, like you did with screech owl, northern boy, and a few others once before (e.g. to rescue UP2 from the ruins of UP1) ... or keep on kissing Andy's ass. The precedent had been set for removing the bad apples ... apply it to the bad banana.

:lol: Who gave you permission to post this pm Mr SurperMod? :lol:

Anyhoo now you've brought the subject up, when are you going to debate me, or are you to "chickenshit"? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Three times monkeymunch was given space (e.g. a skype voice chat) to debate whatever he wanted (with Chico as a brother-in-arm against myself) ... three times monkeymunch backed off - each time with a different excuse - with only one time what I would call a legitimate excuse, e.g. a sick child to attend to.

Who is running from whom, monkeymunch?

The Bahamian banana boffo will drag everyone into the mix, e.g. to use them as a human shield (my mother, his wife, Chico, Mags, etc.) ... against the Damoclean sword of facts and truths.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:37 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Three times monkeymunch was given space (e.g. a skype voice chat) to debate whatever he wanted (with Chico as a brother-in-arm against myself) ... three times monkeymunch backed off - each time with a different excuse - with only one time what I would call a legitimate excuse, e.g. a sick child to attend to.

Who is running from whom, monkeymunch?

Nice attempt at distraction UncleZook, so let me take this opportunity to clarify my statement!

When are you going to debate me on this forum?

For starters how about we debate the ethics of publicly posting pm's, right here, right now, or are you still to "chickenshit"? :D

post edit:

JFTR: The first multi person Skype chart was in fact suggested by me when I found out you two were chatting, by the the time you finally agreed to this some time latter I had in fact lost interest, in fact I think my response to Chico was "I really don't feel like talking to this gate-keeping cockroach anymore", or something alone those lines, I'm sure he will confirm this!
The second time was delayed due to family obligations, there being a third cancellation is just pure Zookshit!

Also, don't you think this would be not only a great opportunity for us to publicly debate some issues that you've previously refused to address, but also time for you to link this to the other forums that you contribute your truth to, that I'm unfortunately denied access to? :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Cant you just not open the PM's?

I would like to see you debate Andy, Zook. But I suggest a limit to words written, much like a time limit with speaking. Because no one wants to sift through hyperbole.

And as far as toxic posts, your right up there with the best of them Zook, so dont be a hypocrite. If you want respect, give respect.

Out right dismissing Andy or Chico is never going to work. They have to much integrity. Dont go for the big knockout punch, you will never get it. You have to be patient, chip away and hope and pray they give you an opening down the line. Similar to boxing.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm
Site Admin

The administrator's role with respect to unwanted PMs is to not get involved. Private messages are private, and they are not my concern. Each member is solely responsible for his private messages and the effect they have on the recipient. Recipients are solely responsible for how they deal with the private messages they receive.

Both Zook and Andy are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves, both in private and in public. We don't need forum authorities to police such inconsequential matters. We don't have moderators here for that very reason. It is really up to us to police ourselves. With freedom comes responsibility.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

I agree that this is a valid solution. If a member habitually sends you offensive PMs, simply delete them unread.

Quote:
I would like to see you debate Andy, Zook. But I suggest a limit to words written, much like a time limit with speaking. Because no one wants to sift through hyperbole.

I would like to see such a debate as well, but also without the hyperbole. My biggest complaint concerning Zook's posts is that he avoids being succinct and to the point.

Quote:
And as far as toxic posts, your right up there with the best of them Zook, so dont be a hypocrite. If you want respect, give respect.

Ah, the Golden Rule rears its lovely head. I would express it in the negative -- if you don't want disrespect, don't be disrespectful -- but either way should work with Zook.

Quote:
Out right dismissing Andy or Chico is never going to work.

Outright dismissing anyone is unproductive, whether it be forum members, Assange, Correa, Lendman, Fisk, Zinn, Pilger, Chomsky, Fetzer, Chavez, Morales, etc. Does anyone see a pattern here? Does Zook seem excessively dismissive? Could it be why he is suspected of gatekeeping and why he is always a hot candidate to be suspended by member vote?

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote:
Outright dismissing anyone is unproductive, whether it be forum members, Assange, Correa, Lendman, Fisk, Zinn, Pilger, Chomsky, Fetzer, Chavez, Morales, etc. Does anyone see a pattern here? Does Zook seem excessively dismissive? Could it be why he is suspected of gatekeeping and why he is always a hot candidate to be suspended by member vote?

I agree...

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Chico, the fuckin' hypocrite.

You deep-sixed quite a few characters in the aftermath of screech owl's sockpuppetry ... some, for far less than Andy's behavior on United Peeps ... but since Andy is your hand man with a hand job to perform, you are now reluctant to take the same action against him. What a joking club this place has morphed into.

[bPax[/b]

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm

magamud wrote:

How does one give respect to those who have been kicked off most of the forums they have held membership at, including yourself, Mags? Perhaps you should take a long hard look into the mirror to see the source of your passive-aggressive behavior.

Quote:
Out right dismissing Andy or Chico is never going to work. They have to much integrity. Dont go for the big knockout punch, you will never get it. You have to be patient, chip away and hope and pray they give you an opening down the line. Similar to boxing.

Stop! You're killing me! :jest:

Pax

ps: Chico, the guy with too much integrity as evaluated by Mags measuring stick ... is currently avoiding the issue of Heebert. He won't commit to a response to assist the quest for truths; nor has he come clean about the fact that he and Heebert are one in the same (at least in the preponderance). This is your bastion of integrity, Mags?? I suppose it is. Keep drumming up the noise to drown out the signal. You have a talent for it.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next