Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Terrorism 
Site Admin

Post Terrorism
You don't agree with the policies of "your" government?

You terrorist!

(We've been prepped for this...)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Post Re: Terrorism
We are being set up big time! Refused medical care because your not vaccinated? Cant get a job, license, credit because you could be branded a terrorist?

I feel like a pawn on a chess board...

Thought police indeed....

It's all unbelievable....

War by Deception 2013 2:00:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSifMddGf8

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
It's all unbelievable....

Exactly, and that's an integral part of the scam.

Thanks for another dynamite video, Mags! I'm only 7 minutes into it, but I'm already impressed. Ryan Dawson is someone that I've had a healthy admiration for ever since I was exposed to his amateur videos during my blogging days on MySpace many years ago. He's a genuine truth-seeker, the real deal, and from what I've seen thus far, so is his video.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Quote:
I'm already impressed

Its good to get ones memory reminded of 911. The evidence against Israel is becoming overwhelming with a US conflict of interest. Also showing how far scholarly Ethics is away from ethical understanding. Fascism running wild...

At 1:32:32 of the video is the best condensed sound byte I could offer for insight into such a meticulous stew of bullshit.
In essence he is saying, that a recalibration of ethical reasoning is needed, pointing to two polarities in societal thought that cause conflict.
This is at the heart of the contrived civil war that is being emotionally and intellectually demolition to charge and direct societal narrative.

Are we too late?

I do enjoy this last cycle of scholars who are dispensing their information to gather pieces of the puzzle. The innate combination of our species to portray certainty and being stooges to a Con is volatile if anything. I perhaps sigh in relief that at the least i can feel as if my generation made it pass the first big obstacle. That is, we did not fall for the Trotsky Bolshevik crusade, or the Mao Tse Tung communist manifesto, or even Che guevarras militia.

That is, perhaps Reason can still win the day.

Party on 2013

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Well i thought video was good until the 1:22:24 mark when the narrator guy says that a plane hit the pentagon and not a missile and goes on to try explain how it all happened. Sounds BS'y to me.
WTF?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm
Site Admin

Well i thought video was good until the 1:22:24 mark when the narrator guy says that a plane hit the pentagon and not a missile and goes on to try explain how it all happened. Sounds BS'y to me.
WTF?

I had the same reaction, and it made me realize once again that I am brainwashed! The truth is that I don't have the necessary information to determine what really happened at the Pentagon. I wasn't there at the time to use my own senses, the most trusted instruments at my disposal, to gather information. All I know is that I am drowning in propaganda, and it is being done to me and everyone else deliberately. We are so steeped in it that it becomes our "natural" environment, when it is not natural at all! This artificial construct, this Matrix, is designed to keep us falsely certain or excessively uncertain in order to hide something extremely important from us. What that is, I don't know, but I would like to know.

What I like about Ryan is that he is questioning everything to the best of his ability, because like me and you, he is brainwashed to some extent. That seems to be the best any of us can do, under the circumstances.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote:
Sounds BS'y to me.
WTF?

The point of the dichotomy is not what, but who did this. This would raise suspicion and create questions.

Quote:
This artificial construct, this Matrix, is designed to keep us falsely certain or excessively uncertain in order to hide something extremely important from us. What that is, I don't know, but I would like to know.

I see the same thing...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 pm

I just thought he was so far off on the Pentagon and so adamant about his presentation of what happened at the Pentagon and stupid we are to think it was a missile....that it makes wonder about how credible the rest of his presentation is.
I agree with Chico that we really don't know what happened there at the Pentagon but, most sources hardly bother with the Pentagon story because the Pentagon was supposed to be a no-brainer, right?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Quote:
wonder about how credible the rest of his presentation is.

Good point, his emotions seem to be in a feud with Alex Jones tying in a Zionistic piece.

I thought this Lee Roger link I posted earlier was a good glimpse into journalism and conspiracy presently.
viewtopic.php?p=11261#p11261

Hes basically quitting because no one is talking about the Zionism in media, banking etc...
And he's sick of all our species talking on improvable points. More to the point that our species is actually dreaming rather then being awake.

Lee calls out many other alternative forums for being compromised. (Infowars) (Intelhub)
Its a complex issue no doubt...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 pm
Site Admin

most sources hardly bother with the Pentagon story because the Pentagon was supposed to be a no-brainer, right?

Every one of the psy-ops that were run on 9/11 was meant to be a "no-brainer", meaning absolutely convincing, beyond questioning. You were meant to believe the official explanations as undisputed fact, when in fact, they were sleight-of-hand, or more accurately sleight-of-mind.

Lots of things went wrong for the deceivers on 9/11. The third "hijacked" plane was shot down, when I suspect it was meant to hit Building 7 to justify its collapse, just like the other two planes were used as an excuse for the collapse of the twin towers. In reality, the twin towers were probably the strongest skyscrapers ever built, with two redundant load-bearing skeletons, and you could throw a squadron of commercial jets at them without them ever collapsing in the manner that they did. Only powerful explosives could annihilate those buildings.

Ryan noted that the timeline for the impact of the third plane into Building 7 corresponded with the premature announcements of the building's collapse, which was very astute detective work on his part and something that I had never heard before. Building 7 had to be destroyed because it was the CIA command center for the controlled demolition of the twin towers, and as such contained the most damning evidence of all. So when the third plane didn't show up on schedule, they had no choice but to "pull it" (as Silverstein said), giving us the best opportunity we could possibly hope for to see through the deception.

Likewise, Ryan's assemblage of the media reports about the Israelis and their vans was also astute detective work. The van with the obvious "plane hits twin tower" mural on the side was the main decoy, and the van packed full of explosives was apparently meant to take out the George Washington bridge. Debunkings claiming the presence of explosives was later denied sounds like interference from the intelligence agencies that were trying to "clean up" the unexpected. It sounds exactly like a typical black-operation, with maximum deniability. And all the Israelis were quickly released, most likely on the orders of the unquestionable authorities directing the intelligence agencies that coordinated the 9/11 attacks in the first place.

I could have it wrong, and so could Ryan, but there's one thing I'm convinced of -- the government is lying big-time.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next