Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed) 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed)
magamud wrote:
I dont want to be a part of any Forum that practices Censorship under a club mentality.
Avalon
Nexus
United Spectrum

:moon:

That would be Universal Spectrum, not United Spectrum. I'm sure it would not be proper to confuse Universal Spectrum with this forum (United People).

I strongly agree with you on this one, Mags. The common denominator among the successive forums that split apart and reform is that they all censor people under an arrogant banner of authoritarian control. Not only that, but a significant part of their membership thinks this is normal and necessary! They simply cannot escape their brainwashing.

United People stands alone among the spin-offs. We are very small, but we have backbone. We know what freedom of speech really is, because most of our members have been persecuted repeatedly for retaining and defending our right to say what others would deny. We are the "band of banned brothers" who have dared to stand up against the conformity of spineless automatons.

From the very beginning, I have worked to make this an open forum where censorship and hierarchy are not exercised. We have no moderators, no hidden areas, no missing posts, and no rule book. My idea may not succeed, but the other forums are already failures, just like the most powerful governments in the world at this time are failures. The right way is out there, and it is very different from the old ways that have always been turned against the common good. Can we find that right way? Maybe not, but at least we are trying.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 am

-

Short update :

Developement on Universal Spectrum the last days
is as predictable as they are disappointing.

The thread I started, "Universal Spectrum forum - Do we have a problem?"
first disappear from public view into the "members only" area like andy noted.

Heebert is now banned as a member of Universal Spectrum forum.
On what gounds I do not know.
He is very smart and knowledgable, even though quite direct at times.
Mind you, there are worse people in being "assholes" at the forum,
but they seemingly are part of inventory so to speak ...

The above mentioned thread is then erased from any view, but do possibly
exist the vaults of the administrator-class over there. I do not know.

BTW. There was a very intereresting debate emerging on that thread,
concerning an "infestation" that seem to have spread to different forums,
including this one, after the breakup of Avalon Forum in 2011.
I now fully expect Zook to point to Chico as being that infestation, and/or
- Chico pointing to Zook for being the same. You are both wrong : )
You are somehow "infected" by it, and I hold both in respect and regard.

If Heebert is not allready here on United People then maybe he will come.
In that case I might pop in to ponder some more on that interesting topic.
( I must admit that when this question of Heeberts identity came up
my guess, or hunch, was towards Andy, or his wifey ..).

For myself this was an event that defines my future relation to the
world of socalled "alternative forums". I am sick and tired of it .
Since may2010 I have been member of Avalon, Nexus, Spectrum and UP.
Do not expect to see me participating in any of them anytime soon.
Will look in from time to time, since there are both good people and material.

(Actualy this little "madhouse" you have going here on United People might
turn out to be the place of highest potencial amongst the forums I know )

Best of luck
& Be well.

nm

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 pm

nox wrote:

If Heebert is not allready here on United People then maybe he will come.
In that case I might pop in to ponder some more on that interesting topic.
( I must admit that when this question of Heeberts identity came up
my guess, or hunch, was towards Andy, or his wifey ..).

Thanks for the update and compliment nox, but alas, my literary skills pale in comparison to the now permanently censored member of the "not so" Universal Spectrum!

I for would welcome the continuation of your tread here, especially now that I'd be freely able to contribute to it.

Should a new thread be started or could we just use this thread, which would be a great way to inject some substance into an otherwise ridiculousness topic started in the OP's standard nauseous style, and also throw a little poetic justice in his direction for his incessant spamming!

Any thoughts anyone?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 pm
Site Admin

nox wrote:
The thread I started, "Universal Spectrum forum - Do we have a problem?" first disappear from public view into the "members only" area like andy noted. Heebert is now banned as a member of Universal Spectrum forum. On what gounds I do not know.

Oh, please, not again... Avalon was like this and begat Nexus, Nexus was like this and begat Universal Spectrum, and Universal Spectrum is still doing the same old thing! How ridiculous is that.

nox wrote:
The above mentioned thread is then erased from any view, but do possibly
exist the vaults of the administrator-class over there. I do not know.

Destroy the evidence. All criminals do this to avoid prosecution and punishment.

nox wrote:
BTW. There was a very intereresting debate emerging on that thread, concerning an "infestation" that seem to have spread to different forums, including this one, after the breakup of Avalon Forum in 2011. I now fully expect Zook to point to Chico as being that infestation, and/or - Chico pointing to Zook for being the same. You are both wrong : ) You are somehow "infected" by it, and I hold both in respect and regard.

Yes, I agree. The "infestation" I see is a mindset that affects both new recruits and veteran officers. It is both self-sustaining and self-perpetuating across the rank and file. When Celine was "training" new moderators Hurritt Enyeto and Chicodoodoo at Nexus, she was careful to instill the most important "rules". Primary among them was secrecy -- "what happens in the mod room stays in the mod room." So the same thing is happening at Universal Spectrum. Apparently, no one really knows what Heebert did to be banned, no one knows why Nox's thread was censored, and no one knows what the mods and administrators discussed or what their true motivations were. But why wouldn't it be that way? The senior officers (or we could call them the ruling "elite"), like FredKC, Zook_e_pi, Mogs, and Bethany, are all products of Avalon indoctrination, are they not? And maybe the rest are too, having been well molded and polished at Nexus at a minimum?

nox wrote:
For myself this was an event that defines my future relation to the world of socalled "alternative forums". I am sick and tired of it .

You and me both! It's depressing to see the same problems that infect the world stage playing out in the tiny microcosms of the so-called "truth-seeking" Internet forums. Censorship, persecution, "death" (bannings), political maneuvering, rewriting history -- the whole nine yards. Those forums are not interested in truth at all! They just go through the motions. What they really want is numbers, influence, money, comfort, control, and power.

nox wrote:
Since may2010 I have been member of Avalon, Nexus, Spectrum and UP. Do not expect to see me participating in any of them anytime soon. Will look in from time to time, since there are both good people and material.

That, too, is the great irony. There are indeed good people and great material in the forums. Why can't those good people stand up and change things? When they try, they are cut down by the "elite", and the "common" members do nothing for fear of suffering the same fate.

nox wrote:
(Actualy this little "madhouse" you have going here on United People might
turn out to be the place of highest potencial amongst the forums I know )

We do have choices, though few can see them. It is either the apparently lawless "madhouse" of people in various stages of deprogramming, or the status quo calm and conformity of the carefully medicated and controlled insane asylum.

Thank you for helping to educate us here at United People, Nox. From my perspective, you are always welcome any time, though it is pretty much assured that the seas will rarely be smooth sailing at United People. We are forged by fire here, and I think it shows.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
my literary skills pale in comparison to the now permanently censored member of the "not so" Universal Spectrum!

Don't sell yourself short, because you wrote the following, which had me nearly rolling on the floor laughing:

andywight wrote:
Should a new thread be started or could we just use this thread, which would be a great way to inject some substance into an otherwise ridiculousness topic started in the OP's standard nauseous style, and also throw a little poetic justice in his direction for his incessant spamming!

:lol: :clap: :bdevil:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 pm

There is something really wrong or maybe I should say that something goes really wrong with the mod thing on the forums. With mods it's like being appointed the "hall monitor" or "school safety patrol" or "playground whistleblower". A mod goes from being a peer to a complete loonatic dear Abbey (r.i.p.) and toeing the party/founders line.
Like on Avalon where the mods all thank and never challenge the King over there.
Doesn't Universal Spectrum have more mods than members?
And Richard and Celine should be shut down by the FCC, FDA, FBI, CIA, UN and AIPAC :bdevil:

And the other dealy that is beyond OBNOXIOUS is the junior member, advanced member, senior member, moderator, administrator, and Bill Ryans threads button BS. wtf?
The One Truth forum does this small-medium-large-colossal member size thingy too, WTF :bpoo:

If the Avalon-Nexus-Un. SP-OneTruth forums were Like Mary Tyler Moore-Rhoda-Phyllis-Lou Grant spinoffs they should all be CANCELLED imho :finger:

~~~Namaste~~~

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm
Site Admin

This is only speculation at this point, but it would appear that Jenci, one of the administrators at Universal Spectrum, has stepped down. Could it be that she is one of the few "rulers" there with a moral code, and that she stepped down in protest of Heebert's unjustified banning? Or was it the censorship of Noxon's entire thread that opened her eyes? The remaining rulers of sociopathic persuasion (Zook?) must be delighted at this turn of events, as it allows them to consolidate their power and control without lifting a finger. The "ordinary" members of Universal Spectrum probably know little to nothing about the real situation due to the complete lack of transparency (shades of Nexus) that seems to be inherent in the Avalon forum model used there.

Avalon --> Nexus --> Universal Spectrum. Despite the high ideals trumpeted by all three, the same seedy corruption apparently lies at their core. I guess we should have expected it -- one of the early posts from administrator Fredkc back in April set the tone when he said:

Fredkc wrote:
A special note: This is about this forum. questions and comments about other ones will be quickly, and gleefully deleted.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 pm

I think one of the problems is the lack of understanding the foundations of liberty, ethics, morality etc...

Most people are caught up in the bureaucracy of it and forget the true meanings of it. Cant have one without the other and the lie that has infected our society is giving everyone an opportunity to show their wisdom...

I am Heebert....

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm
Site Admin

The One Truth forum does this small-medium-large-colossal member size thingy too, WTF :bpoo:

Good post, Mr. ULY. I want to expand on your observations, for I too have been caught up in the hierarchy thing in the past. It's really rather insidious, and even addictive. The whole business of "rank" is a clever control mechanism, and a very ancient one. There are many ways to measure rank, and many interesting ways are provided by the forums -- number of posts, number of thanks for your posts, number of posts you have thanked, visible praise from higher ranking members, who you suck up to, etc. I can remember when getting mentioned publicly by the demi-god Bill Ryan on the Avalon forum was viscerally thrilling -- it went right to one's head. Even though you knew it was wrong, you couldn't help but feel special. And how about being banned, or "stripped of rank", the ultimate punishment? No matter how unjustified or outright wrong a banning is, when it's you being banned, you feel it in the pit of your stomach. It's psychology in action, the essence of mind control, and we are made to dance like puppets without even being aware of it.

By the way, what is the "One Truth" forum you mention? I'm not familiar with it.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

magamud wrote:

I am Heebert....

:lol: very funny magicus :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next