Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Popular avuncular Zook takes a self-imposed week's vake ... 

Post Popular avuncular Zook takes a self-imposed week's vake ...
... and Chico's desperately trying to resurrect a dead forum by opening up 7 of the 8 new threads in the interval ... mostly on topics that have no great significance in our world ... or at least as much significance as the study of lepidopter farts to see how much additional propellant force they provide for the monarch collective during its multiple-month multiple-carrier migratory flights to Mexico and Baja California.

Mags may yet keep this gatekeeper's lounge room and banana-flavored popsicle joint in somewhat identifiable relevance, e.g. with his presence here ... but the task is daunting even for Mags. For each time I leave, I take a good chunk of the critical analysis with me.

First, let's load the Bahamian banana errand boy and jester ester with truths to sequester (as per His Majesty Czar Sunstein's secret service) ... let's get this A-grade asshole, B-grade gatekeeper, and F-grade factfinder into the nearest intellectual tree bucket and chop the cord. His beautiful bread-winning young wife deserves better than a sailboat loafer lending out her nuptial manmeat to working girls on the internet, to sex toys, and to deviant association with like-minded males in the Gatekeepers Group. Okay, fully loaded. Chop!!

Now onwards from the sidekick and trifling ... to the serious gatekeeper of United Peeps, Chico. Chico's consistent support for establishment game players belies his claim to be a truthseeker. Let's start with Assange and Wikileaks. Gordon Duff does a masterful expose on Assange and his role as a Mossad agent. Visit the URL below and read all about it:
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.in/ ... alled.html

Let's move to Pilger, Fisk, Zinn, Chomsky - heroes of Chico - all knotted like the twisted pretzels they are by their subtle and not so subtle denials of 9/11/2001.

Then there is Lendman, the Assange asspucker ... reinvented here by Chico as a man of great sagacity and moral anchor.

Next, there are Chico's darlings on the latin left: Correa, Chavez, Morales ... three trained, indoctrinated, neoMarxist phages and posture monkeys in the duty of the bankster empire. Indeed, it is the power pyramid that created Marx and Communism ... in opposition to the promotion of von Mises and Capitalism ... in order to give false choice to the brainwashed masses and control both sides of the contrived left-right, collectivist-individualist, peace-war dichotomy. Look it up, cupids.

And lastly, just before I took my self-imposed week's vacation ... my well-needed rest from United Peeps, this cesspool of thought where the good thoughts come to die and the bad thoughts await to be born ... I stumbled on this new champion of Chico, e.g. Paul Ehrlich, in his post:
viewtopic.php?p=10696#p10696

The link that Chico points to, is this article that advances the ideas of Ehrlich, who is better known for co-authoring Ecoscience with Anne Ehrlich and John Holdren (Obama's Science Czar):
http://ecoflower.wordpress.com/2011/05/ ... arth-take/

Yet another establishment psychopath/sociopath that Chico holds in high regard. Need we wonder why Chico talks up psychopaths and sociopaths so much? Not at all. After all, what better camouflage for one's own psychopathy/sociopathy ... and here, Chico might not even be aware of the dark presence in himself because he only shares the thoughts of the aforementioned psychopaths/sociopaths, not their crimes, at least not yet ...
what better camouflage than by tossing the labels at others injudiciously? If everyone else is a psychopath, than by definition, he is the lone righteous rover on the free range of humanity.

Wot?

:jest:

Pax Chico

ps: Free clue: you lost the chess game when you decided to take a genuine truthseeker head on. Gatekeeping (0) versus Truthseeking (1) <------- that's a fixed score.

ps2: Get some help for that nasty condition of psychopathy (of yours).

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:11 am

Post Re: Popular avuncular Zook takes a self-imposed week's vake
:lol: Welcome back Zook, still a little sore are we? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 am

I cant wait to be shredded into oblivion,

then resurrect...

Zook,

UP is the best attempt that I know of, where practicality and dealing with human phenomena exists, within a small space.
You do not make it easy to communicate, with all your fillerbusting and in turn, lose your critical analysis with you.

The virtue of scientific observation must translate into the new paradigm. Its watching this science think and the interplay thereof that is fascinating.

Chico and Andy should be commended...

I think the strife in general comes from realizing the extensive slavery we are in or not in. It goes to great depths and our species compartmentalizes as it would when you are a sovereign being.

It can question your soul....

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Popular avuncular Zook takes a self-imposed week's vake
Chico and Andy should be commended for exactly what, Mags ... their support for establishment minions?

Pilger, Fisk, Zinn, Lendman, Chomsky, etc. <------------ these are well-paid employees of the establishment.

Subtle clapmonkeys, as it were. Not your run of the mill raw raw raw clapmonkey that you see in sports stadiums ... but clandestine conversationalists sent to amuse the masses with erudition and the appearance of original thought but with nary a shred of it. You can probably get better insights on the farm talking to Farmer Clem and his cousin wife Mildred, while swigging homemade lemonade.

Seriously. What exactly do you want to commend Chico and Andy for, Mags? Their constant mind-numbing accommodation of a known psychological operation in Wikileaks and its patsy Prince Julian?

Chico's recent accommodation of Paul Ehrlich and that psychopath's pyramid-inspired solutions to human population? ECOSCIENCE. Holdren, Ehrlich, and Ehrlich. Please read tracts of it - if not the whole - and see if you're not blown away by the hubris.

How many more establishment eunuchs do you think we should tolerate (that those two gatekeeping ne-er-do-wells keep bringing here to UP) ... before I can go ahead and make the call that this is a dead forum with a designed schoolyard ambience?

Remember, it was Chico who invited the sockpuppets in and nearly destroyed this forum earlier. And it was Chico's rump, Andy, that has a Stasi-style mindset to match his stunted intelligence, who keeps the recess going.

Seriously, Mags. When the many circular discussions, Socratic deconstructivisms, trivial pursuits, etc. ... warrant a determination of time-wasting ... determine it!

Or kindly step outta the way, cause I'm-a-riding in on a steamroller to take care of the uncompressed asphalt of mindfukk accommodation.

Pax To The Dwindling Number Of Truthseekers Left In The World

ps: Don't buy into Chico's bullshit characterization of the reason for me going back to Nexus and posting only in a members-only area. I am a member in good standing in three forums (Nexus, UPeeps, and USpect). I choose to post where I want to post ... at any time I wish ... and not where (or how) Chico thinks I should post. He wants to create some drama via an imagined members-area mystique. None exists. Just like much of the innuendo he waged against the old Nexus staff had little validity in it. He's an innuendo monkey. He gets off on that stuff. I didn't entertain it until very recently, but he may be a paranoid delusional mind. I still think the better explanation is that he's a gatekeeper. Support for Paul Ehrlich?? How sick!!

ps2: Revisit Banning For Dollars with an open mind, and you'll discover Chico's penchant for innuendo without evidence.

ps3: Btw, there are better forums than United Peeps. Search around. It's a virtual certainty that you'll find one without a banana tree.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Zook,
I need a place that can handle combat to arrive at the truth or more like an engine that can handle compression. There is no other place that I know of where that is possible on the internet. Most of them explode and ban people or its cultivated and becomes cultic.

I commend Chico, Andy, and yourself for holding this portals integrity. To me personal and social justices are components to the whole of the truth. It shows the dynamics of man and his position to the world. Coincidentally UP plays out this drama.

A mans heart is determined in how he reacts to what he knows.
This is furthered teased out by what he risks.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Remember, it was Chico who invited the sockpuppets in and nearly destroyed this forum earlier.

More twist and shout, Zook -- twist the facts and shout the lies. How do you sleep at night, unless of course you feel no shame, no responsibility, and no empathy. I never invited sockpuppets to this forum. Absolute rubbish, and I know you know it.

Quote:
He wants to create some drama via an imagined members-area mystique. None exists.

Wot? You are denying the Members Only area at Nexus, which is not visible to the public!? I think you've lost your mind.

Quote:
ps2: Revisit Banning For Dollars with an open mind, and you'll discover Chico's penchant for innuendo without evidence.

Yes, please revisit Banning For Dollars, read the posts, and you'll see Zook exposed for the first time and suspended by the membership for his trolling.

Quote:
ps3: Btw, there are better forums than United Peeps. Search around. It's a virtual certainty that you'll find one without a banana tree.

Yes, it makes one wonder why you are here, Zook. It has to be because you're being paid to do a job here, Mr. Gatekeeper. And from the look of things, your employment is very much at risk. If I was your boss, I'd move you back to janitor work, because as a gatekeeper, you're finished.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 am

UncleZook wrote:
Remember, it was Chico who invited the sockpuppets in and nearly destroyed this forum earlier.

More twist and shout, Zook -- twist the facts and shout the lies. How do you sleep at night, unless of course you feel no shame, no responsibility, and no empathy. I never invited sockpuppets to this forum. Absolute rubbish, and I know you know it.

Semantics is Chico's other big game. IIRC, he invited the screech owl to skype conversation, e.g. to gather info on Nexus staff, and she subsequently came over here. Then when I exposed her scokpuppetry (e.g. Strenia) he still allowed her to stay ... at least long enough to take a vote of suspension against avuncular Zook. I left about the same time that many other regular members left due to the sockpuppetry and its accommodation by Chico. Of course, those regulars also left because of Chico's prevarications and self-evident mendacity ... not to mention his lack of response as an administrator when the membership requested him to delete the screech owl's personal info. Mind you, I agreed with Chico's stance on that particular issue (just highlighting here why many other regulars left).

Quote:
Quote:
He wants to create some drama via an imagined members-area mystique. None exists.

Wot? You are denying the Members Only area at Nexus, which is not visible to the public!? I think you've lost your mind.

I'm denying the notion of "mystique" that you are trying to attach to the existing members-only area. There is no mystique. Just more Chicodoodian drama.

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, please revisit Banning For Dollars, read the posts, and you'll see Zook exposed for the first time and suspended by the membership for his trolling.

Chico forgets to add here - because he is well-versed on the profit of legerdemain - that the vote only turned against me because of the inclusion of sockpuppet voters (that he himself was forced to remove). Sans sockpuppet suffrage, there were not enough votes to suspend me. He knows it, and if he hasn't sanitized the archives, the archives hold it.

The regular membership was largely on my side. When they left due to Chico's lack of response to their request, and his increasing autocracy (e.g. Captain Queegish) ... that left the ballot in the hands of the gatekeepers and the sockpuppets. It's pretty easy to see why I consider that week-long ban a virtual badge of honor.

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, it makes one wonder why you are here, Zook. It has to be because you're being paid to do a job here, Mr. Gatekeeper. And from the look of things, your employment is very much at risk. If I was your boss, I'd move you back to janitor work, because as a gatekeeper, you're finished.

False flag insinuations are what they are: the smearing of others before the evidence smears the false standard bearer ... that sorta thing. You can't run from the facts, Chico. Your only locomotion is to morrisdance about them and hope the readership is forgiving in the resulting mirth. Dance, clown, dance!!

As it is, United Peeps has trickled in its original purpose and is now largely a linkdump for videos on sex toys, orgasms, and burning oranges. And there's always been gatekeeping to complement the aforementioned trivial pursuits.

Pax Chico, Man Of La Mancha

ps: Again, I reiterate, your big mistake was taking on a genuine truthseeker square on. The outcome is inevitable.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 am
Site Admin

So over the top, Zook. You have no idea how ridiculous you look. Trying to rewrite UP history again? With all the facts twisted to your advantage? It didn't work when you did it with regards to Truthunter, what makes you think it will work this time?

"he invited the screech owl to skype conversation" -- False. IIRC, she invited me.

"e.g. to gather info on Nexus staff" -- False. I didn't need info on the Nexus staff, having been a moderator there.

"and she subsequently came over here" -- False. She was already here (NinjaNun), but I didn't know it.

"Then when I exposed her scokpuppetry (e.g. Strenia)" -- False. We already knew Strenia was GypsyWoman.

"he still allowed her to stay" -- False. Members stayed unless suspended by poll. That only happened once -- to YOU.

I could go on, point by point, and show how you "spin" everything to your advantage (twist and shout), but I don't think I need to waste my time. You've been busted multiple times here, Zook, and it's all documented. You're a liar and a gatekeeper. And you just continue to demonstrate it over and over.

Busted.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Again, I reiterate, your big mistake was taking on a genuine truthseeker square on. The outcome is inevitable.

:giggle:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 am

So over the top, Zook. You have no idea how ridiculous you look. Trying to rewrite UP history again? With all the facts twisted to your advantage? It didn't work when you did it with regards to Truthunter, what makes you think it will work this time?

Chico aka TUGPOOT (Prevaricator)... is also TUGSOOOT (The Unequaled Great Semantics Operator Of Our Time). He's clearly descending into semantics to escape the fact of his mischief.

Quote:
"he invited the screech owl to skype conversation" -- False. IIRC, she invited me.

Only Chico and the screech owl know who invited whom. From an outsider's perspective, the established skype communication is sufficient for understanding that Chico was backchanneling with one of Nexus' greatest detractors (Screech Owl) ... while attacking Nexus himself. An alliance of acrimony against Nexus and the facts of Nexus, worthy of drama queens and regent arts.

Quote:
"e.g. to gather info on Nexus staff" -- False. I didn't need info on the Nexus staff, having been a moderator there.

You wanted info about King William Ryan (a Pendragon descendant wannabe) and also the Nexus staff (during our Avalon days leading up to the mass exodus). Your MOD days at Nexus are immaterial to that desire; indeed, the value of the screech owl only pertains to King Ryan Quixote and the Avalon days ... which is why you opened up skype communications with her.

Nice try at legerdemain and rewriting the script, Chico. But you're dealing with the factual integrity and logical mind of the avuncular Zook, now ... not the usual riff raff that you often steamroll with simp analysis, semantics, and distorted facts/narratives. Stay focused. You are Superman, I am kryptonite.

Quote:
"and she subsequently came over here" -- False. She was already here (NinjaNun), but I didn't know it.

Semantics. The fact is she did come over here - and you subsequently discovered this fact when she exposed herself here. It is immaterial when she came over. What is material is that after you opened up a skype communications line with her, and after you discovered that she was here, you continued to accommodate her. As an administrator, you should have been on top of the sockpuppets as they arrived. And my guess is that you were, but still allowed them the stage for their dramatic performance. IOW, you were playing with the membership, not unlike Bill Ryan on the Avalon throne.

Quote:
"Then when I exposed her scokpuppetry (e.g. Strenia)" -- False. We already knew Strenia was GypsyWoman.

That's not true. I'm quite sure I'm the first one to have exposed her sockpuppet Strenia ... even the screech owl admits it in her own words: viewtopic.php?p=7110#p7110

Quote:

(by the screech owl)
[b]beginExcerpt
"Strenia" is no longer a member since Zook came after her. You and I talked Andy, about how difficult it was for me to be "Doc". Doc was way too illiterate a persona so I signed up as "Mouse". Pretty much everyone including you knew I was Mouse. We chatted on Skype about this.
end

So when you exclaim "FALSE", Chico, either you have forgotten the facts ... or are lying and hoping that people won't check the archives. But supposing you had known in the backchannel that Strenia was one of screech owl's sockpuppets, e.g. while the rest of the membership was kept in the dark ... then that bodes worse for you, Chico, because you would have been gameplaying along with the screech owl. Indeed, the excerpt above clearly states that Andy was in on the screech owl's gameplaying ... and because you are now admitting that you'd been aware of Strenia before I had publicly outted her, then you too are gameplaying.

As if we needed more proof to show how disingenuousness you and Andy have been and are continuing to be. Now exposed as gatekeepers (by the sixth sense and observational skills of the avuncular Zook) ... just like the screech owl was then exposed (by the same sixth sense and observational skills of the avuncular Zook).

Fukk, I do enjoy being avuncular!! :jest:

Quote:
"he still allowed her to stay" -- False. Members stayed unless suspended by poll. That only happened once -- to YOU.

I could go on, point by point, and show how you "spin" everything to your advantage (twist and shout), but I don't think I need to waste my time. You've been busted multiple times here, Zook, and it's all documented. You're a liar and a gatekeeper. And you just continue to demonstrate it over and over.

That's funny .. when I'm afforded a chance at a rebuttal, I usually turn your world upside down. By the above factual responses to your insinuations, it is clear that you are the psychopathic liar and a gatekeeper, not me. In addition, we can also cellotape the label gameplayer to your forehead.

Btw, I was voted out only because of the participation of the sockpuppets in the vote. Why do you fail to mention this time and again? Rhetorical question; we already know the reason why.

Quote:
Busted.

UncleZook wrote:

:giggle:

You can giggle like a schoolgirl all you want, Superman ... but as long as their remains a truthseeker on this forum, there is kryptonite.

Pax Chico, Faster Than A Speeding Train

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 pm
Site Admin

Your gatekeeping imagination knows no bounds, I'll give you that, Zook. But it's all fiction.

I'm just going to give you one example, because I can clearly see that your strategy is to inundate me with baseless accusations that you expect me to defend against, thereby tying me up with busy work. That is no surprise, as it is standard gatekeeping strategy.

After this, I'm not going to respond to any of your fabricated accusations unless other members request me to. You, as an exposed gatekeeper, are no longer worth answering.

UncleZook wrote:
Btw, I was voted out only because of the participation of the sockpuppets in the vote. Why do you fail to mention this time and again?

Because it is untrue, like all your drivel. The vote was anonymous, so there was no way anyone, not you, not even me, can know exactly who voted. There were also no "known" sockpuppets at that time. GypsyWoman's various identities only came out much later. In fact, her active sockpuppets did not even join the forum until later. So your idiotic claim -- "I was voted out only because of the participation of the sockpuppets in the vote" -- is baseless. But....

There was a later poll concerning the removal of GW's so-called "private information" (that she posted herself as one of her sockpuppets in a clever attempt to discredit my general refusal to censor member posts). It was clear that the polling was no longer accurate due to the number of GW sockpuppets in play. Because of this corruption, I called the poll, and the entire UP polling process, invalid. That poll failed to reach the required consensus level anyway, but barely. Did you complain about the polling influence of the very real sockpuppets at that time? NO. In your now clear gatekeeping role of trying to discredit me and bring down the forum, you continued calling for the removal of the "false-flag" private information. You played a very active public role in stirring up the ladies behind that debacle, and I found out later that you were actively working the private back channel in much the same way.

UncleZook, hypocrite. And exposed gatekeeper.

Every time you open your mouth now, you are so busted. I'm not bothering with your false accusations any more. I know you won't stop, precisely because you are a gatekeeper. In fact, you will ratchet up those accusations, because there is nothing else you can do at this point but weave disorienting propaganda, just like you did in your last post. Your forum survival depends on it. When this gets out, the entire "ZookieMonster" persona you've worked so hard to create on numerous forums is going to crumble to dust.

Quote:
But you're dealing with the factual integrity and logical mind of the avuncular Zook, now

:lol: I know exactly what I'm dealing with, and that ain't it.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next