Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Banning for dollars 

Post Re: Banning for dollars
Quote:
his forum's illegal actions.

His highest illegal action is being a tyrant, under the guise as a man for the people and all the malarky that goes with it.
So he and his whole lot got judged in my court for being Liars....

I appall our system specifically representing the people as an authority on whatever.
I would use it as the least means of recourse...

Last edited by magamud on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

His highest illegal action is being a tyrant, under the guise as a man for the people and all the malarky that goes with it.
So he and his whole lot got judged in my court of being Liars....

I appall our system specifically representing the people as an authority on whatever.

pathological liars and delusional quacks.
Speaking of quacks, if it walks like a duck........

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

So he and his whole lot got judged in my court of being Liars....

He's already been tried in the court of public opinion Mag. You and I were both on that jury. He was free to come here and be sworn in. He and his wife declined to speak for themselves and sent in their proxies instead.

Not just liars, deceivers, tyrants and thieves: gutless.

It's up to the investigators to sort it all out now and shut Nexus down for breaking International Laws.

Sincerely,

Mouse

EDIT: PS: Chico, Richard the II's domain will be shut down with an electronic notification, the flick of a switch, and performed on someone else's dime.

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Theres a flip side to that mouse and that is to hold them accountable.

Exactly. Not in a court of law, because that's just a con-game to take your hard-earned money and move it into the pockets of the legal priesthood. We hold them accountable with our words, our disapproval, our complaints, our criticisms, and our warnings to others. In other words, we hold them accountable by spreading the truth about their hypocrisy. We shame them, and then we shun them.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi all,

Did anyone else read the "back channel chat" between Richard, Celine, Whitehaze, Zookie Monster, Ross, and Chico on page 6 of Banning for Dollars?

Here a good bit:

[5:29:15 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: It is human nature to lie, you bet. we have indeed been conditioned to lie
[5:29:54 PM] celine: i will take it personaly... does that piss you off?
[5:29:55 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: thankfully we dont do that here

I read that just now and nearly spit out my coffee. Really Charles? You don't do that on Nexus2012? I beg to differ. Shall I count and name all times you and your compatriots have indeed lied on Nexus.2012info.ca?

How about this bit:

[5:33:54 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: Hey I dont agree with you guys all the time, but let me tell you.....I dont want to be anywhere else.
[5:34:04 PM] Zookie Monster: this is my last stand with the peeps out there ---------- > this forum ... after this, there's nothing left for me but the mountains, my guitar , and the rare air
[5:34:14 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: well said Zook
[5:34:22 PM] Zookie Monster: (beer)
[5:34:36 PM] Ross: [Monday, January 30, 2012 5:34 PM] Zookie Monster:

<<< there's nothing left for me but the mountains, my guitar , and the rare airi hear ya
[5:34:45 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: I fully expect to see all of you on the other side of this shit, if i have to drag you kicking and screaming by god/s
[5:35:09 PM] Chico: lol
[5:35:27 PM] Chico: Can I join you?
[5:35:43 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: I should say so!
[5:36:25 PM] Chico: Sounds like fun! In the meantime, we got hot issues to investigate.
[5:36:34 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: yep we do
[5:36:56 PM] Charles-Whitehaze: and let me say, things are expected to get hotter

Zookie claims, in that chat log, that Nexus is his last hurrah and there's no where else to go? Well not 2 1/2 months later, Zookie, Ross, Whitehaze and most of Nexus' "Mod Squad" absconded to yet another forum. The last time I checked in at U.S.? Our own Spookmeister was a Yellow Mod.

Need I even mention the fact that not 6 days after making that lofty declaration, beer in hand, UncleZook was on United People Forum making his first post since May of 2011: the first of many posts he dumped here, mostly in defence of the Dicktator of Nexus and his Rubinesque mentally ill wife, with a few more disgusting swats at GW. Just for good measure. As if GW needed any more character assassination attempts by members, Moderators, and Administrators of Nexus.2012info.ca.

Using real or assumed pseudonyms but no real names.

./viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63&p=353#p353

And then plunking the final of his 191 posts since May 11th, 2011 on April 20th, 2012:

./viewtopic.php?f=1&t=622&p=5858#p5858

So much for ZookieMonster's "last stand" and cheer with the beer. Not exactly General Custer, is he?

That's two blatant lies caught out, within only 7 minutes of one private Nexus chat log. Among trusted associates. These people lie just as easily as they breathe, apparently.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm
Site Admin

on any other board, by right clicking on the little thingamajig in the right corner of a post, you can copy the "post location" aka url of the exact post.

That info is located in Forum Help here.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 am

on any other board, by right clicking on the little thingamajig in the right corner of a post, you can copy the "post location" aka url of the exact post.

That info is located in Forum Help here.

Thank you kindly Chico.

Mouse

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:31 am

Zookie claims, in that chat log, that Nexus is his last hurrah and there's no where else to go? Well not 2 1/2 months later, Zookie, Ross, Whitehaze and most of Nexus' "Mod Squad" absconded to yet another forum. The last time I checked in at U.S.? Our own Spookmeister was a Yellow Mod.

Need I even mention the fact that not 6 days after making that lofty declaration, beer in hand, UncleZook was on United People Forum making his first post since May of 2011: the first of many posts he dumped here, mostly in defence of the Dicktator of Nexus and his Rubinesque mentally ill wife, with a few more disgusting swats at GW. Just for good measure. As if GW needed any more character assassination attempts by members, Moderators, and Administrators of Nexus.2012info.ca.

Using real or assumed pseudonyms but no real names.

./viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63&p=353#p353

And then plunking the final of his 191 posts since May 11th, 2011 on April 20th, 2012:

./viewtopic.php?f=1&t=622&p=5858#p5858

So much for ZookieMonster's "last stand" and cheer with the beer. Not exactly General Custer, is he?

That's two blatant lies caught out, within only 7 minutes of one private Nexus chat log. Among trusted associates. These people lie just as easily as they breathe, apparently.

I think it's time to resurrect this topic in light of the recent exposure of our resident gatekeeper "UncleZook"!

"Not exactly General Custer, is he?" :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I think it's time to resurrect this topic in light of the recent exposure of our resident gatekeeper "UncleZook"!

Yes, it's quite interesting to study history. For example, looking back at that second link Anonymouse (GW) posted, I see Zook was working hard to undermine me even then, six months ago.

UncleZook wrote:
You see, Chico ... unlike you - who now wants back in at Nexus (for whatever reason) and have made you own appeal in that respect - sovereign individuals like those of us in the Stepdown at the Nexus plane, exercised our sovereignty. Not animosity. But sovereignty. I guess if one only pretends sovereignty - like yourself - then one becomes obsessed and vindictive. You have demonstrated your pretensions here on UP for all to see. Game, set, and match.

There can be little doubt of Zook's purpose here, which is one of trolling, gatekeeping, slandering, and game playing. But definitely not truth-seeking.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:00 pm

There can be little doubt of Zook's purpose here, which is one of trolling, gatekeeping, slandering, and game playing. But definitely not truth-seeking.

In light of all this evidence exposing UncleZook as an agent for the PTB, I feel we should at least suspend his voting rights here until this ugly matter is resolved.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next