Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 28  Next
Seeds of Freedom 

Post Re: Seeds of Freedom
Quote:

Dear Andy,

Share:

Click on the video or the link to watch this episode http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/genetica ... -safe-pt-1

Dr. Oz states "If you want to know if you food is genetically modified I believe we should have that right," acknowledging that there are no human health studies to prove their safety (see part 3).

Before interviewing Jeffrey Smith and Dr. Robin Burnhoft about the health dangers of GMOs (part 1), Dr. Oz revealed that the pro-GMO scientists invited to his show were unwilling to share the stage with Jeffrey. They would only appear after Jeffrey and Dr. Burnhoft finished their interview and walked off. The reason for this demand become immediately obvious when Martina Newell-McGloughlin spoke to Dr. Oz. Virtually everything she said was demonstrably false or misleading. You are welcome to “Spot the Lies” and write them in as comments below the video on Dr. Oz’s site.

Please share with your friends.

Sincerely,
The Institute for Responsible Technology

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:26 am
Site Admin

The story of genetically modified food is the story of making money! Everything is politically arranged to benefit the big money makers at the expense of the public's health. I'll give you an example.

The FDA considers GMO foods as "generally recognized as safe" because they are "substantially similar" to their genetically unmodified parent foods. This happened because the companies benefiting from the sale of GMO foods have completely infiltrated the FDA and paid off all the necessary Congressmen to ensure their products' success in the market. The fact that these GMO foods have been modified to produce foreign chemicals that could potentially harm the human consumer is not a reason to conduct tests to prove they are safe, according to the FDA. So they are assumed safe in the interest of making money for the GMO companies.

Now consider the FDA's history with regard to stevia, a natural plant that produces a sweetener 300 times sweeter than sugar. Stevia has been safely consumed by humans for over 1500 years. Because stevia is a natural and safe product, it would easily compete with artificial sweeteners produced by the same companies pushing GMOs. Even more importantly, those same companies (like Monsanto) cannot patent stevia as they can their artificial sweeteners (like aspartame), which means they cannot monopolize the market. So what do they do? They get the FDA to classify stevia as "not proven safe" and have it banned from the market. Recent changes (2008) allow it to finally be sold, but only as a "dietary supplement". So stevia was long assumed unsafe by the FDA in the interest of making money for the GMO companies.

Clearly, money makes the decisions, and those decisions are often very bad ones.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 am

Making money from GMO is a secondary benefit.

The primary drive behind GMO ... is getting control of the food resource and, by extension, control of the populations of the world.

Focusing on this secondary money aspect ... which the food cartel and its banking affiliates already have under control, e.g. the issuance of money is theirs and they have deep reaching tentacles into every major industry (the food industry is certainly a major industry) ... does a major disservice to the truth. To wit, the money aspect is not unlike LIHOP in relation to MIHOP in the 9/11/2001 circumstance.

In the case of GMO, population control (e.g. redux) is the MIHOP ... to making money which is the LIHOP.

It astounds me Chico to see how many times you shift the vector of truthseeking away from the important areas of consequence to less important areas. Almost like changing the path of an incoming asteroid away from a direct hit to a glancing blow.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: To summarize, GMO is not primarily about making money ... but about controlling the food resource. Be mindful of those that would shift the discussion of GMO from its intended purpose.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:09 am

Quote:
The primary drive behind GMO ... is getting control of the food resource and, by extension, control of the populations of the world.

Yes can we stay on this path and not allow acknowledgement or mea culpa stray us away?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Making money from GMO is a secondary benefit. The primary drive behind GMO ... is getting control of the food resource and, by extension, control of the populations of the world.

Agreed. At each rung on the ladder, the perspective is different. Money, too, can be seen from many different perspectives, but it has also been shaped into a control mechanism. Those that control the money control the world. And if you climb the ladder a few more rungs, your perspective will no longer focus on control of food, or control of money, or control of others, but on the psychology of deviant humans that are driven to control, i.e. the ruling sociopaths.

Quote:
Focusing on this secondary money aspect ... ... does a major disservice to the truth.

Absolute rubbish. The truth has complexities and depth that your binary reasoning is hopelessly incapable of grasping.

Quote:
It astounds me Chico to see how many times you shift the vector of truthseeking away from the important areas of consequence to less important areas.

Binary reasoning is easily astounded.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Breaking News Alert! Dr. Mercola Attacked by Biotech Bullies

We all know that labeling genetically engineered foods is a common sense right that is enjoyed by over 50 other countries, including China, India, and Russia.

But for Americans, that right has been taken away from us. The chemical companies and the junk food companies have done everything possible to hide the truth from Americans for the sake of their profits.

I knew going into this battle, that it would be a significant challenge and risk to me personally. You see, when you fight against major chemical companies like Monsanto, you're sure to get a little dirty along the way.

The processed food and chemical companies have paid over $40 million to hide the science experiment that has secretly ended up on the dinner plates of hundreds of millions of unknowing Americans. These multinational corporations are worried, and will do anything to keep you in the dark.

Keep in mind that the top six funders of "No on 37" are also the six largest pesticide companies in the world! That alone should tell you that their stance has nothing to do with your health and well-being.

[Read more...]

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:59 pm

please find the time to watch this.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 am

Harvard study links Pasteurized Milk to Cancer and GMO DNA entering bloodstream. 14:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5n8lkIcb2M

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 am

Its a contrived war the "Sociopaths" vs humanity.

Its to keep us busy and get us in war to recycle ourselves.

And what choice do you have, as it involves your body and our children.

And people actually think freedom is attainable...

Not even close...

Bolshevik on nano steroids times a 100...

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:22 am

magamud wrote:
Its a contrived war the "Sociopaths" vs humanity.

I have no problem with accepting the contrivance of war, its all around us with the "war on terror", and the "war on drugs"!

To have a contrived war between Sociopaths and humanity wouldn't humanity have to be aware of Sociopathy, which from my own personnel experience I know they don't!

magamud wrote:
Its to keep us busy and get us in war to recycle ourselves.

As far as the war on terror goes, absolutely!

magamud wrote:
And what choice do you have, as it involves your body and our children.

There are choices, you could try distancing yourself from materialism, which is one of their strongest weapons.

Ever watched the South African movie "The Gods must be crazy" from the early eighty's, its a comic allegory about a traveling Bushman who encounters modern civilization and its stranger aspects, including a clumsy scientist and a band of revolutionaries?

magamud wrote:
And people actually think freedom is attainable...

Not even close...

The closest I've come were the years I spent living on my sailing sloop "Bandido", which I still own. I'm unfortunately presently landlocked on a horrible little Island in the sub tropics, with no income tax and one traffic light that only works intermittently.

magamud wrote:
Bolshevik on nano steroids times a 100...

One billionth times 100 still only makes 10 to the power of minus 7, which is hardly enough steroid to effect anyone, Bolshevik or not!

Think I'm ready for the top hat yet? Image Do they still use mercury in they manufacture?

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 28  Next