Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Poll 

Post Re: Poll
REMOVED BY AUTHOR.

Dropped here only to prove that Chico is as dirty and YELLOW as they come.

And I proved it.

Don't attack the TRUTH. Search for it and PROTECT it and TELL TRUTH TO POWER dammit.

As GW has always sought to do.

I will bid you farewell now and let's see how you do with the TRUTH: some people can't handle the truth but some people can.

Step up to the plate.

Good-bye and Good-luck United People.

Art

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:49 am

So why do you post her info from the blog ???

(My head still hurts)

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 am

REMOVED FOR THE PROTECTION OF GYPSY WOMAN'S PRIVACY.

Chico would not protect her or her child, and then he showed you his true colors and they are YELLOW.

Good luck and Good bye United People.

Art

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 am

No it's not removed, go back two pages in this thread and you will see her name etc still.

Wtf ??

So if I understand you post your own private info to see whether it gets removed correctly by Chico ??

I'm fucking lost in these bloody mind games going on

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 am

Talk Shit wrote:
Not it's not removed go back two pages in this thread and you will see her name etc still.

Wtf ??

My best guess is that they wanted to see how low Chico would go when it came to allowing people to post personal information on this forum.

He didn't say peep about the outrageous and potentially threatening nature of the post, thus demonstrating his lack of "empathy" and respect for other people's boundaries.

Instead, his primary concern was for the success of his "forum experiment" (all on his terms and his vision of course).

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 am

It's now removed.

GW stop playing games please. I believe you were wrongly dragged in the mud and the BR is full of shit and taking advantage of people. But seriously move on. Find another hobbie or talk shit about other stuf other than your personal issues.

Peace

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 am

Talk Shit wrote:
It's now removed.

GW stop playing games please. I believe you were wrongly dragged in the mud and the BR is full of shit and taking advantage of people. But seriously move on. Find another hobbie or talk shit about other stuf other than your personal issues.

Peace

As soon as Chico does the RIGHT THING Gypsy Woman will go in Peace, Talk Shit.

If you don't want to read about this, we suggest you move to a thread which more becomes your Talk Shit sensibilities.

Peace,

Art

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 am

When you say right thing, from who's perspective are you saying is the right thing.

Since you have removed all personal info of yourself which you have previously posted (now that's weird) what is it exactly you are waiting for from Chico ?? (Remove Uncle Zookies attacks ?)

I didn't stay that I did not want to read this thread (it's rather amusing actaully) I just said stop playing mind games. For what ? What is your goal ?

You came onto this forum but your own admission to have a platform to give your version of the "truth" but I'm sorry you don't paly straight and accuse other people of doing so.

If you just shut your mouth for a bit maybe everyone would stop talking about you and you would have no privacy issues. In fact I'm pretty certain if you stop bringing up your issues from the past people will forget about you pretty soon. (But you seem to like the attention whether it is positive or negative). But TBH and IMO your personal crusade is pretty pathetic now. Okay I have heard your point. move on

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:28 am

My head hurts. :(
Lily

No need to hurt your head Lily, King Art2 is another one of Gipsy Woman's sock puppets, but why she's now attacking Chico is anyone's guess!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am

Another one bites the dust...
Good Job GW any semblance of your credibility is now coming down like a house of cards.
Do yourself a favor and leave before you get more psychotic.
What a waste....

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next