Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended.
Yes 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
No 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8

UncleZook 

Post Re: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
You want to expose this putative purpose of mine, Chico ... yet keep running away from a recorded skype chat, which, fwiw, is the quickest route to exposing purpose on both sides.

No one is running away from a recorded chat, but by claiming as much, you are clearly twisting the situation to shore up your crumbling foundations.

That's not exactly true. Several times now I've asked you for a recorded debate when we were both on skype ... but you made this and that excuse. One time, you made the excuse that you were too tired for a recorded debate and proceeded to talk to me for more than two hours without recording it. Keep it real, Chico.

:jest:

Quote:
Claiming everyone is too afraid to face you, when we do it all the time in the forum, is pretty pathetic. As for purpose, it has been exposed just fine in the forum already. And it is recorded, with no changes, edits, or other forms of censorship, unlike on the other forums, including your Universal Spectrum. I don't think the mode of communication is going to affect the delivery of the truth, or the revelation of purpose, in this case.

What's mostly been recorded on the text forums ... is noise. No doubt, you clowns are the experts at noise. But I want to give signal a chance at it. Skype doesn't allow for lying and spinning facts, not without immediate consequences. Few read this forum anyways. By recording a voice chat, at least a few more will have access to the perjuries and innuendo committed by you and your band of banned brothers: a more miserable set of self-victimizing energy vampires you'll be hardpressed to find.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
... drama is unavoidable. A triumph for noise, as it were.

Nothing wrong with drama in my book! The American Revolution was drama, and it did not arise from just noise, at least not from my reading of the Declaration of Independence. Lots of signal there, if I'm not mistaken.

You are mistaken. There's only enough signal - in this here soundstage for the performing arts and stupified asses - to register the faint hiccups of a laryngitical chihuahua yipping in the stentorian belly of a Great Dane barking troupe. Unmuted morons, more or less.

:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 am

UncleZook wrote:
a more miserable set of self-victimizing energy vampires you'll be hardpressed to find.

I see you've started mimicking me by underlining text, instead of your usual juvenile practice of enlarging it! :D

We love you UncleZook Image

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Zook your a seething creature of despair, mimicking a cackle of codling nitwits, yelping for a tit to tat. Your pathetic, obtuse and obese with voluptuous self centered egoism, stroking your mirror of self repute, reeking of a vile putrid stench. A pure moron, spewing moronic ash from that twisted gastro volcano that you call a brain. More like an Ass Hat. Spew, spew, spew. A rectum for a mouth, flaggingly hot air empty and smelly. You piece of shit GTFO! Flush.....

:moon:

Ya big nose scarecrow. :lol:
Or is that a beak? It must get tiring cleaning your nose every time you have to eat Pinocchio. :lol:

Flubbering fillawat of flatulance, fasting on flaky filaments of fertilizer . You puddering pidawat.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:04 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Several times now I've asked you for a recorded debate when we were both on skype ... but you made this and that excuse. One time, you made the excuse that you were too tired for a recorded debate and proceeded to talk to me for more than two hours without recording it. Keep it real, Chico.

I do enjoy a friendly chat, even when I'm tired. Don't you enjoy a friendly chat, Zook? Can't you put aside your need to "win the game" and share a little empathy with a fellow truth-seeker? Must you always "go for the jugular" in hopes of declaring victory over your fellow man? Keep it real? Do you know what "real" is, or is "winning the game" the extent of your reality?

Quote:
What's mostly been recorded on the text forums ... is noise.

That sounds like an excuse for having come up short in the forum game that you've been playing for so long. So your posts are mostly noise? I can believe that. After all, there is documented evidence for serious gatekeeping coming from you, which most would agree qualifies as noise.

Quote:
Skype doesn't allow for lying and spinning facts, not without immediate consequences.

I disagree. I have high confidence that you will do just as well on Skype as you do on the forum.

Quote:
There's only enough signal - in this here soundstage for the performing arts and stupified asses - to register the faint hiccups of a laryngitical chihuahua yipping in the stentorian belly of a Great Dane barking troupe.

Say what!? There's only enough signal for what? Hey, was that some of that noise you've been talking about? :lol:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Flubbering fillawat of flatulance, fasting on flaky filaments of fertilizer . You puddering pidawat.

OMG! That is too funny! :lol: Stop it Mags, you're killing me!! :lol:

Now Zook, please remember that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :giggle:

Yes, we love you, Zook! Image

Everyone sing along! (to the tune of "Jesus Loves Me"):

UP loves you! This I know,
For the Forum tells me so.
Little ones by Zook are powned;
Zook is strong and we are owned.

Yes, UP loves you!
Yes, UP loves you!
Yes, UP loves you!
The Forum tells me so.

:bdevil:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:09 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook your a seething creature of despair, mimicking a cackle of codling nitwits, yelping for a tit to tat. Your pathetic, obtuse and obese with voluptuous self centered egoism, stroking your mirror of self repute, reeking of a vile putrid stench. A pure moron, spewing moronic ash from that twisted gastro volcano that you call a brain. More like an Ass Hat. Spew, spew, spew. A rectum for a mouth, flaggingly hot air empty and smelly. You piece of shit GTFO! Flush.....

:moon:

Ya big nose scarecrow. :lol:
Or is that a beak? It must get tiring cleaning your nose every time you have to eat Pinocchio. :lol:

Our sophomoric sciolist of satire aspires to what every run-of-the-mill riff raff tit-for-tat attempting wit aspires to, namely, reducing the artform from the surgical to the pugilistic ... from the sartorial to the ragged display ... from gourmet beginnings to scatological ends. In this reduction, they can compete. So be it. Chico hops aboard the toilet train for a ride into the sewer, so I guess he's fair game, too. And you can only play with kids at their level, so ...

Weight
Chico ~ 150lbs.
Mags ~ 1.5 times Chico = 225lbs (I'm being generous, the portly drummer in the noise-making video suggests even more)

Intestinal gut size
Chico = X litres
Mags = (1.5)X litres

Gas output
Chico = Y shittyshittybangfarts
Mags = (1.5)Y ssbf

Well, given the above data, if Chico's municipality were to attach a portable gas-meter (with a probe up Chico's ass - and here - Andy's getting a woody just reading that string of words) ... and then apply a carbon tax, to boot ... then it could probably plan for the following year's fiscal budget with confidence.

As for Mags, he can probably supply the fiscal budget for an entire state - with confidence - because his farts are enriched with butter bun methane concentrations, and those billows are a billion times more powerful in delivery and fragrance.

In either case, even if the city or the state fail to meet their expenditures, Chico and Mags could still enjoy a happy year moving about, each with a probe up his ass. Wot?

Pax

ps: You punks had enough? :jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Zook your a disingenuous teapot despot, delivering double douche buckets of didgeridoo cow dung. Your beak face mocking, mingles on metastasized manure of Mook.

You look like you weigh 50 lbs and have to carry weights, less you get blown by the wind, like your narrative of Mary Poppins pathetic pompous pandering.

A neanderthal of doodling, a doolittle of dumbing.

:lol:

Zook your a tantamount of tit, toiling in trife, tumultuous trampled by juvenile truths that Tinkerbell could tribble. Your a Pythagorus of poo, pummeled into plagiaristic pawnings of plasticine proctology.

Last edited by magamud on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Well, given the above data, if Chico's municipality were to attach a portable gas-meter (with a probe up Chico's ass - and here - Andy's getting a woody just reading that string of words) ... and then apply a carbon tax, to boot ... then it could probably plan for the following year's fiscal budget with confidence.

Say what!? There's only enough signal for what? Hey, was that more of that worthless noise you've been talking about? :lol:

It's good to finally see your true truth-seeking colors come bleeding through. Transparency -- gotta love it!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Over a thousand hits of uncle zook crackpot spewing radioactive dumbatopes to his audience of none. Your a phenom of fantasy, a panzie of pathetic and an idiots idiot.
Keep em coming you unscrupulous Sasquatch of satire, rectum of rhetoric, garden variety Gatekeeper of goulash garbage.

You mental midget....

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Looks like Mags is shitty shitty bang farting again.

Clear the room ... run for the noses!

Jump this galactic cluster! Get another. And jump that cluster, too, for a farther one yet ... no, not a farter one. That's what we're trying to escape!

Pax

ps: You notice how all these gatekeeping clowns have images and videos aplenty in stock and ready to use, e.g. to give graphical dimension to their linear thoughts? The screech owl is famous for it. Andy does a lot of videos. Chico does his share. Mags, too, likes crayons and coloring books embellishing his text responses. So be it.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next