Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended.
Yes 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
No 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8

UncleZook 

Post Re: UncleZook
So engage and have fun then

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 am

Uncle Zook Busted?

:lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Zook it is no surprise that United People has exposed you as a hateful narcissistic obfuscating liar. And instead of doing some self work to recognize this pathology, you project it into your world. Your a chicken shit fraud and a good example of a genuine Troll. :finger:

Trollololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

:jest:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Be careful on that plastic nipple!

Pax

ps: These clowns will talk up the big breeze - in solitude and soliloquy - but challenge them to a face to face realtime discussion ... and they sprint into the shadows on cheetah's paws.

ps2: And if you want to talk about narcissism, Mags, I'm not the one on stage banging the drums and shouting, "Hey, check me out! I'm making noise!" (Sure, I did that once upon a time when I was a kid ... on tin pots and wooden bowls.)

ps3: To show that I'm not mean-spirited ... here's Orobourus in concert/(discert??) ... I think Mags is that guy Eric B. (on drums). Not a bad drummer. The charge of narcissism is still applicable; but definitely there's talent there.

ps4: See, Mags ... I can still be fair to mischief monkeys trying to get me evicted from the banana lounge.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Zook are you an alcoholic, because you being drunk all the time would explain something. And any banana farm is the one in your head. Your hateful, presumptuous, and an arrogant prick to boot. Are you still pissed your mother had no milk in her tit?

Completely belligerent.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook are you an alcoholic, because you being drunk all the time would explain something. And any banana farm is the one in your head. Your hateful, presumptuous, and an arrogant prick to boot. Are you still pissed your mother had no milk in her tit?

Completely belligerent.

Looking at the portly mass behind the drums (in that thar above video), your mother seems to have owned a wet set ... and suckled every fifteen minutes ... with excess milk to bag and sell to the neighborhood co-op. Probably bought your first set of drums with co-op money.

ps: Keep it up, punk.

ps2: United Peeps seems to be a magnet for Oedipal complexes and fixators. So without further ado ... here's Mother and Child Reunion by Paul Simon ... for the mother and child reminisces of Andy and Mags.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Trollololol

I was so grateful for those helpful subtitles during that uplifting musical sonata! :lol:

The troll video was very "uplifting" as well!

And as for Zook being exposed, well... Transparency has its uses! We, the band of banned brothers, have seen Avalon exposed, Atticus1 exposed, Nexus exposed, and Universal Spectrum exposed. All that's left is to see United People exposed...

I am Bill Ryan. Yes, you fools, it was so obvious, and none of you saw it coming! Every forum springs from me! I made Avalon. I made "Charles" who founded Atticus1. I made Richard who founded Nexus. I made the people who revolted against Richard & Celine and founded Universal Spectrum, and I made the censoring mods that rule there. And I made Chicodoodoo, who founded United People! I even made UncleZook, who never amounted to anything more than a bumbling gatekeeper, but hey, 5 out of 6 ain't bad!

Scientology rules, and you fools drool!

You're getting sleepy... sleepy...
You will trust me implicitly...
Everything I say is golden...
I made you... I own you!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Process it out Zook. Breathe, follow where your intoxicated mind goes and let it go. :lol:

Lay off the port wine and try some meditation spook...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote:
The troll video was very "uplifting" as well!

Now that you have the musical foundation of trolling lets show some more uplifting videos :lol:

Trolling Saruman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

Captain Kirk deals with a strange alien culture :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMoWt0wn ... 2DB6FD429C

Trololord Vader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsymZCFz ... 9C&index=8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIR3XFuY ... 2DB6FD429C

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Hitler experiencing the same frustration as us trying to get any sense out of UncleTrololo!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next