Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING (UNIVERSE) 

Post Re: SATAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING (UNIVERSE)
TH -

I think you were born in the wrong era.

I understand how all of this non-bible thinking can upset you. I feel your pain. Really. Must be inner torture to feel so disconnected from everything that is going on around you. You must feel like you are screaming at air at times.

I wish I had a time travel machine so you could go back and find some peace of mind, even for a moment.

It is going to be an interesting transformation when you to reframe your belief system to work with the new energy of today.

I know you aren't willing to even investigate anything new at this moment in time......but things change as you well know.

In the meantime.......please, no screaming.

How about we compromise and you can "fire and brimstone" us 2 times a day max. Does that work for you?

Many of us have already investigated the bible and feel that it doesn't provide us with the answers we need at this time, So there is no point in trying to convert us. We are on a different polarity.

I do respect that you are on the Bible train. But I find you far more interesting when you aren't shouting the doom and gloom.

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
They need to understand that Satan has already left this universe. Humanity will finally be set free

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: LMAO

Haven't you guys been listening?
For those who believe in a Satan, he is scheduled to be unleashed in another year or so to do whatever he pleases with humanity. He will appear as the MR. AQUARIUS until we realize what his real intentions are.
''And he does great signs, that he should even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives them that dwell on the earth by reason of the signs which it was given him to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who hath the stroke of the sword and lived.''

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

:wtf:

BACK ON TOPIC

KONY EXPOSED

Some breaking news about KONY

RAP NEWS 12: Yes We KONY?

GREAT INTERVIEW

Kony? What about America's war criminals?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Kony 2012 - The Vedic Way

How we can solve the world problems?

THE VEDIC WAY -
To change the world we must first change ourselves.
Sin begets sin.
So Kony is simply a reflection of the karmic load on this planet, incurred by the un-enlightened humans who inhabit it.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am
Site Admin

Interesting. The Kony 2012 campaign would seem to indicate that the sociopathic elite realize that the people of the world are moving towards uniting. The PTB must redirect that dangerous force in a way that will serve their selfish interests and keep them from becoming the target of the people's ire. So the PTB can't stop the people from uniting, but they can manipulate the process through the usual deceptive means (like media propaganda) and turn it to their advantage.

Yep, that sounds about right. Ruling sociopaths would do that.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 am
I would love to be able to share your optimism on this one Chico, but as this story unfolds I am starting to agree with those that are saying that is probably a strategic geopolitical move by the US / UN / NATO to get more 'involved' in the African nations / continent.
One positive that I do draw from all of this is: it is possible, with a properly coordinated online campaign, to get an 'important' story to go global...........to feed it into the 'global consciousness' to (hopefully) bring about change.
Now, if we were to do a campaign to raise the global consciousness, what would that story be about?
What was different about this video campaign that caused it to go viral? I don't use Fakebook or Twatter, but were these tools part of the process? Was this the REAL purpose for TPTB setting up these global 'social networks'? Was this a test of the networks?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2