Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized. 

Post Re: Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized.
In the past, I would have ridiculed Sylvia Browne, but I know now that's because my mind was closed. I had a friend that was reading her books, and she often noticed the parallels between what Sylvia wrote and what I talked about concerning the deception and manipulation we are all subjected to coming from the ruling sociopaths. One day, she brought me one of Sylvia's books and told me to read the sections she had bookmarked. I did, and sure enough, Sylvia and I were talking about the same thing. I ended up reading the whole book, and then checked out another one and read it too. This was highly unusual for me, as this was not my usual subject matter. Many psychics are fakes, and Harry Houdini made that case quite convincingly. Still, psychic phenomena are real, which strongly suggests that there are real psychics among us with varying degrees of understanding and mastery of their insights, as well as varying degrees of profiting monetarily from their "gift".

Just as money corrupts ordinary humans, it can also corrupt extraordinary humans as well.

Thanks for that story, Dsimon.

Harry Houdini did make that case...He deconstructed all of their ways,he started the commitee that eventually created scientific american. sceptacism is a great thing when tempered correctly. Randi went too far imo. Most sceptics become dogmatists its a real irony.

Actually believe it or not? Rashneesh also was rumered by some in the know to have real chops, but he was corrupted horribly, he went so far as to admit this. Chico this is also quite true WHY PEOPLE THINK EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE ARE BEYOND THE GRASP OF CORRUPTION!!!!? where is the logic to that assertion? :x quite the contrary really huh? :roll:

Well you seem to understand this reality and many here seem to also try to understand objectivity which is a wonderful feeling. Its just the case that so many places you are not allowed to really think about things....rather you defend your opinion of them and get slapped on the back for it. Does any sceptic really ever consider the possability a person could be legit? Does any greybeard consider the possability that they are assuming things to be? I think that there are people here with the actual ability not to make a judgement, but to observe, look at the details, and learn. Having done this one can have an opinion at some point. Yeah the Sylvia event was very interesting to me...I owe her a great debt because when she validated me I had not even been aware. I did get tested and confirmed that I had dyslexia. Suddenly a lot of things made sense. I used to count steps, I thought it was neurotic behavoir and later learned that I had a lot of these behavoirs so I would not do things like drive into the wrong lane, kick the ball in the wrong goal, etc. :giggle:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 am

Quote:
Funny, I wasn't outraged at all, but I was disappointed. I have a good opinion of Zook, much as I have a good opinion of humanity, yet humanity disappoints far too often as well.

Rubbish! The stupid pet tricks he pulled right here shows everyone what a childish, vindictive little twat he is.

"Zook" better thank his lucky stars he can hide behind a keyboard whilst acting like a 2 year old and pontificating like a knowitall charlatan. If he did it in real life he'd likely have his teeth manually removed.

hmm i smell something ... do you smell also little Zookie nuts getting roasted?

"He is a self-made man & worships his creator." - John Bright

Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 pm

raggin wrote:
Quote:
Funny, I wasn't outraged at all, but I was disappointed. I have a good opinion of Zook, much as I have a good opinion of humanity, yet humanity disappoints far too often as well.

Rubbish! The stupid pet tricks he pulled right here shows everyone what a childish, vindictive little twat he is.

"Zook" better thank his lucky stars he can hide behind a keyboard whilst acting like a 2 year old and pontificating like a knowitall charlatan. If he did it in real life he'd likely have his teeth manually removed.

hmm i smell something ... do you smell also little Zookie nuts getting roasted?

"He is a self-made man & worships his creator." - John Bright

:giggle:

Fri May 04, 2012 12:27 am
Site Admin

raggin wrote:

I wish you could contribute more than rubbish, raggin. But wishing won't make it so, so I don't expect to see it.

Fri May 04, 2012 2:33 am

raggin wrote:

I wish you could contribute more than rubbish, raggin. But wishing won't make it so, so I don't expect to see it.

Actually, Chico, he called Zook just about right. Zook never answers a question. He pretends to. He takes you on a fine walk down the garden path, nattering away in flowery language, winding this way and that. He tries to lose you in superfluous words and then acts as if you are too stupid to understand him when you say he didn't answer the question. He is intellectually dishonest. I really don't care for that. If you can't answer something simply you either don't understand it sufficiently or you are trying to hide something. Zookie doesn't answer questions because he knows he isn't telling the truth.

Stormborn

Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 am

Stormborn wrote:
raggin wrote:

Actually, Chico, he called Zook just about right. Zook never answers a question. He pretends to. He takes you on a fine walk down the garden path, nattering away in flowery language, winding this way and that. He tries to lose you in superfluous words and then acts as if you are too stupid to understand him when you say he didn't answer the question. He is intellectually dishonest. I really don't care for that. If you can't answer something simply you either don't understand it sufficiently or you are trying to hide something. Zookie doesn't answer questions because he knows he isn't telling the truth.

Stormborn

And always with the threats. :giggle:

Fri May 04, 2012 2:56 am

Quote:

Yeah, I see you nailin' the Ask Raggin Anything thread, there Chicopoopoo. :lol:

Talk about thick... you don't even have the slightest clue what my value really is. Got some more bad news for you sonny.

*snicker*

You've been making a supreme fool of yourself all this time, puffing your chest and calling other people stupid in your usual self aggrandizing way. Read this and weep, bitch.

Maybe some day you'll learn to not be such an arrogant jackass. :D ;) :|

Fri May 04, 2012 3:29 am
Site Admin

raggin wrote:
Maybe some day you'll learn to not be such an arrogant jackass. :D ;) :|

Thanks for the example -- duly noted.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3