Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized. 

Post Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized.
Why Official? Lets see...

a) Chico's board is hoppin. Remember this board was supposed to go down in a fire laced trail.... Andy and Chico paying the price for not abiding by Zook's demand's.

b) Nexus is a failure.... A cancer that has ripped apart at the seams. Celine has been told in every language she is not welcome, her latest lie about GW challenged, documented and nary a word on it because it is so incriminating...OFFICIALLY? No documenttion has been turned over with any legal notice to anyone, Celine is officially a lyer.

c) Zook has been incriminated here because his arguments are hostile, lack substance, are belied by his arrogance and bullying of GW. He was so out of line that he was suspended...hard to do here hard to do....this suspension was official.

d) Andy destroyed Zook arguing by deconstructing all his assertions. I will admit to being more of a pest to the Zook, but I believe that officially Zook has still not responded to but one of Andy's points.

e) ZOOK will probably post here very infrequently in an attempt to save face. Soon he will face recriminations from Nexus members who are sick of his unconditional support of Richard and Celine by extension....quite a bit of extension if you catch my drift :lol: .

I predict we will see less and less of this Pariah and good, he has been justly spanked and it feels good to see this board grow which must bother him considerably.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Post Re: Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized.
dsimon3387 wrote:

I predict we will see less and less of this Pariah and good, he has been justly spanked and it feels good to see this board grow which must bother him considerably.

It's a shame as he probably did more harm to C&R's forum with his constant BS then anyone!

As to if UncleZook is bothered or not, if being made to look a complete wanker and having pretty much every criticism and claim made about this forum proved bogus for all to see out there in cyberspace! I certainly would be, but who knows what our dim witted little friend from Nexus2012 really feels. United-people.tk's continued existence and growth must surly also be causing all those idiots out there claiming the need for advanced IP skill's and piles of cash a huge amount of embarrassment and reason to re-package their scams!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Quote:
-package their scams!

Ascension anyone?

Limo to the mothership?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Quote:
-package their scams!

Ascension anyone?

Limo to the mothership?

We all choose our ascension methods NG....As a matter of fact when we consider ascention and a "Benz" as I once pointed out to GW given a choice between an Inelia "Benz" and a Mercedes "Benz" I would go with the Mercedes to carry me and my spirit...Both Benzs deliver hot air at an admirable rate, both benzs know how to use their gas to move from place to place...and do it fast in a pinch! Both benzs can be expensive and notoriously bad investments....A benz (like most cars) looses most of its value soon as it is driven a foot..... An Inelia? well where are all the ascended ones? still waiting perhaps?

But I like my hot air coming from the vents when it is cold....not from a piehole...and while i have heard a lot of claims about Mercedes Benzes....a Beemer kicks their ass every time they pale by comparison of claims made by the other Benz.

Acceleration or ascention? I bet I get there sooner but to each his own.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 am

:giggle:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 am

Pointless thread really... but funny Benz joke...

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Talk Shit wrote:

Seemingly... Not my favorite role but the net being the net there is a tendency for delivering a message clearly, and often.... unfortunately even when it is wrong! to make a point. In this case I think the cause is righteous so I do not make these threads as a troll, but I grew up in an environment where arguments were made in front of experts, often committees, often with a few members with an axe to grind and a desire to serve graduate school tare tare to their adversary. These people truthfully (University of Toronto Religious Studies) were anything but nice, but the form and structure was a great learning experience I would not trade.

The form and substance of the net will allow a horrible person to conspire, put fourth illogical arguments, and bully real truth seekers away....Talk Shit in my book this is bullying. Growing up in East Harlem I also had to learn how nto deal with physical bullies making me a person nwho has dealt with then usual emotional bullies, the intellectual bullies, and the physical bullies.

IMO Zook is a bully. He never once asked Chico but demanded and threatened that Chico see things his way. Here I am, I came here after a large scale beef with Chico and Andy (BTW) and the first thing I did was request from Chico if I could post here and support him. This is of course verifiable info. Second of all Zook picked a fight with a person that in his mind was too hurt to defend herself....Boy did he misjudge that one! But what if Gypsy Woman had been still trying to preserve a measure of privacy? He did not care, it was easier to go after her than Andy or myself who he has the sense to ignore....I would tear a hole in him the order of whiich Amdy and Chico have.

So as the net is the net I keep on the guard because this bully needs to be responsible for his actions....And frankly I agree with you, I like the jokes but hate to do Zookie threads. I think it is necessary though and hope one day this bully can be chastised enough to not be able to pretend not to be responsible for his actions.

Sincerely

Darrell (David on Atticus 1) David is a variant of darrell as I always post under my name.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

dsimon3387 wrote:
Talk Shit wrote:

Seemingly... Not my favorite role but the net being the net there is a tendency for delivering a message clearly, and often.... unfortunately even when it is wrong! to make a point. In this case I think the cause is righteous so I do not make these threads as a troll, but I grew up in an environment where arguments were made in front of experts, often committees, often with a few members with an axe to grind and a desire to serve graduate school tare tare to their adversary. These people truthfully (University of Toronto Religious Studies) were anything but nice, but the form and structure was a great learning experience I would not trade.

The form and substance of the net will allow a horrible person to conspire, put fourth illogical arguments, and bully real truth seekers away....Talk Shit in my book this is bullying. Growing up in East Harlem I also had to learn how nto deal with physical bullies making me a person nwho has dealt with then usual emotional bullies, the intellectual bullies, and the physical bullies.

IMO Zook is a bully. He never once asked Chico but demanded and threatened that Chico see things his way. Here I am, I came here after a large scale beef with Chico and Andy (BTW) and the first thing I did was request from Chico if I could post here and support him. This is of course verifiable info. Second of all Zook picked a fight with a person that in his mind was too hurt to defend herself....Boy did he misjudge that one! But what if Gypsy Woman had been still trying to preserve a measure of privacy? He did not care, it was easier to go after her than Andy or myself who he has the sense to ignore....I would tear a hole in him the order of whiich Amdy and Chico have.

So as the net is the net I keep on the guard because this bully needs to be responsible for his actions....And frankly I agree with you, I like the jokes but hate to do Zookie threads. I think it is necessary though and hope one day this bully can be chastised enough to not be able to pretend not to be responsible for his actions.

Sincerely

Darrell (David on Atticus 1) David is a variant of darrell as I always post under my name.

You are one of the bravest sons of guns out there Darrell and I salute your courage and applaud your writing gift as well as your comic gift. I too am outraged at what Zook attempted to do here. I am outraged by a lot of things. I brought up that word to my family over dishes the other night after listening to a particularly outrageous news story and asked for a definition of the word. I received some interesting answers.

There aren't many people who would put themselves on the chopping block to come to the defence of anyone Darrell, much less a person so viciously and so often maligned on so many boards as Gypsy Woman.

Balls of Steel come to mind.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm
Site Admin

I too am outraged at what Zook attempted to do here.

Funny, I wasn't outraged at all, but I was disappointed. I have a good opinion of Zook, much as I have a good opinion of humanity, yet humanity disappoints far too often as well. So how is it that something with so much potential disappoints, whether it be Zook or humanity? Or ourselves?

Earth has been described by Sylvia Browne as the insane asylum of the universe, and by others, like Alex Jones, as a prison planet. Somehow, that resonates with me, but it also doesn't seem right. The insane are often only slightly removed from genius, and prisoners are often only slightly removed from freedom. And often, that slightness is our own misperception.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 pm

I too am outraged at what Zook attempted to do here.

Funny, I wasn't outraged at all, but I was disappointed. I have a good opinion of Zook, much as I have a good opinion of humanity, yet humanity disappoints far too often as well. So how is it that something with so much potential disappoints, whether it be Zook or humanity? Or ourselves?

Earth has been described by Sylvia Browne as the insane asylum of the universe, and by others, like Alex Jones, as a prison planet. Somehow, that resonates with me, but it also doesn't seem right. The insane are often only slightly removed from genius, and prisoners are often only slightly removed from freedom. And often, that slightness is our own misperception.

The trick is remaining optimistic and not losing faith in our humanity. Its not easy but our creativity can move mountains. Then you look at a country like Libya and you want to cry.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next